The Twins Fight

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAM.

Kris slammed the door to music room #3, "LAY! CHEN!"

He looked at the twins who were sitting around a computer, "I gave you guys the job of maintaining the club's website under the condition that you wouldn't mess around."

"Right. We are on the job."

"In fact, we've been up until dawn today photoshopping photos of Seulri," Chen showed Kris a picture on the website of Seulri's face with Kris' shirtless body.

"Ooh, you're one cool dude, Seulri," Luhan glanced at the photo.

"Pabos! That's a scandalous abuse of technology!" Kris brought out a magazine that featured a girly Korean model, "Photoshop Seulri wearing these girly clothes instead!"

"It would be easier to just make her wear the clothes instead," Lay suggested.

Please don't...

The twins sighed out of boredness, "There's nothing to do here. Can we visit your house, Seulri?"

"No way."

"Can we spread rumours about you and some girl, then?"

"No! Whuddya think I am?!" 

"A toy," the twins simply answered.

A creepy looking man wearing a hooded cape and carrying a duck plushie stood in the doorway, "For great toys, come to our club. We're currently featuring an antique magical artifact market with a promotional voodoo doll giveaway!"

"Huh? Who the heck is that?" Seulri stared at the man whose black hair covered his eyes.

"That's Park Heechul, president of the black magic club," Tao explained, "He tends to avoid bright light. It saps his energy."

"Do not get involved with him or else you'll be cursed. I guarantee it," Kris warned.

The twins, being the devils that they are, shone flashlights on Heechul.

"Seriously...voodoo dolls?" Lay scoffed.

"It's pretty dark in here...Would you like some light? Here!" Chen aimed the flashlight at Heechul's face.

"Gyaah! The pain!" Heechul screamed and ran away.

"Lay! Chen! Don't do that! " Kris cried, not wanting to be cursed, "You have no idea of the horror of the day that I accidentally stepped on Heechul's stuffed duck! Runelike writing appeared on the exam I took later and when I looked around, I realized that I had entered a strange dimension filled with aliens!" 

"Actually, you were so frazzled that you walked into the wrong exam room," Tao revealed the truth.

"No, I was cursed!" Kris protested, "Three days later, I woke up and my legs felt like lead weights!"

"Because you ran a marathon the day before, remember?" Tao reminded.

"Whatever, I'll just avoid that freak," Kris grumbled.

The twins rested their chins in their hands, looking super bored.

"Are you guys really just gonna sit here?" Seulri asked.

"Yup, unless you take us to your place." 

"Once again, no."

Seulri sat at a table, entertaining her guests.

"Hey, Seulri...I know that Chen parts his hair to the right and Lay parts his hair to the left, but are there any other ways to tell them apart?"

"Hmm..." Seulri tapped her chin, "I'd say that Chen's words and actions are more evil."

The twins, who were eavesdropping, froze at her words. 

"Hey, I just don't try to hide it..." Chen faced his brother, "But to be honest...the real evil lurks in you, Lay."

Lay crossed his arms, "Look who's talking, Chen. You're the one full of selfish ideas."

Chen looked away, "It's you who takes my ideas and run with them, Lay. If you don't like it, leave."

"I just hate leaving you behind, Chen. Besides, although you called her a toy..." Lay looked at his brother, "You're actually quite fond of Seulri, aren't you?"

"Huh?!" Chen faced Lay with a red face.

"What?!" Kris exclaimed.

"You sure do like to touch her..." Lay said casually.

"Stop saying such stupid things, Lay," Chen looked away.

"Yeah! Things are better left unsaid!" Kris joined the conversation.

"I'm not attracted to that little raccoon anyway," Chen huffed.

"Hey! Who are you calling a raccoon?!" Kris defended Seulri.

The Zhang brothers ignored him.

"Whatever, at least I don't at math!" Lay glared at Chen.

"Oh yeah? How about you and French?" Chen retorted.

"You bug me, always slipping into my bed!"

"Well you're too insecure to sleep by yourself!"

"Whenever I bathe, you're there staring!!"

"You're the real ert!!"

The twins continued to glare at each other, "We're done!" they raged.

A bun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter