Beware the Physical Exam

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since it was Spring, the host club decided to host a Japanese/English themed tea party outside in Exo Academy's lush garden which was blooming with cherry blossoms. Circular tables were set with antique china and showered with peony petals.

"Welcome!" the host club greeted their guests as they entered the garden.

Seulri, Luhan, and Xiumin were wearing traditional kimonos while the twins, Tao, and Kris were wearing waiter outfits and carried trays of tea.

"What type of tea would you like, princess?" Kris held open a box that contained a wide variety of tea bags.

"Ooh, there's so many; I can't choose! Which one is your favourite, Kris oppa?" a girl sitting at a table asked.

"You're my favourite," he simply replied.

She blushed, "I was talking about the tea, silly!" she giggled.

The twins were busy entertaining their own guests.

"You've never been to Biddulph Garden in England?" Chen was making conversation.

"No, never," she replied.

"You have to go there one day. The view is amazing," Lay served her a cucumber sandwich.

"Ow!!" the boiling hot tea that Chen was pouring splashed onto his hand.

"Chen!" Lay faced his brother and panicked.

He grabbed Chen's red finger and put it in his mouth, trying to cool it down, "Aish, be more careful, Chen."

"Lay..." Chen looked at his brother lovingly.

Lay grabbed Chen's hands, "Let's go to the nurse!"

"Your love has already healed me!" Chen said melodramatically.

"Omo! They're so cute!" the girls sitting with them squealed.

Tao approached them, "You ladies are absolutely right," he touched a cherry blossom branch, "Beauty like this doesn't last forever. That's why I created a photobook to remember these beautiful moments," he opened up the photo album he was carrying. Inside were pictures of all the club members looking stunning as usual. 

"Individual and group sets are available for 150,000 yen," Tao grinned as hoards of girls stampeded to get a copy.

"I want them!"

"Give me all of them!"

Luhan was attempting to perform a tea ceremony. He spilled some of the water he was pouring.

...Should I tell him?

He was also whisking the matcha too much, making the tea go everywhere.

"...Luhan, you're splashing a lot," Xiumin said softly.

Seulri and the girls watching froze.

He said it!

Luhan looked down dejectedly.

"It's okay, Luhan oppa!"

"This looks delicious!"

"You're amazing, Luhan oppa!" the girls reassured him.

"...I need to go to the bathroom," Seulri excused herself and left. She couldn't stand the fakeness.

"Seulri! Have you picked your courses for next year yet?" Lay showed her the course selection sheet.

"Let's take the same electives next year!" Chen showed her his.

"After all," they looked at Kris who was watching them, "We are in the same class," they smirked.

Kris watched the twins talk about taking English, "...Umma?" he called and turned to Tao.

Tao didn't look up from his phone, "Yes, appa?"

"I think I believe I'm with Seulri all the time because so many activities take place here at the club, yet the twins, who are in Seulri's class, know her in a way that I don't," Kris pondered.

Tao showed him a photo from the photo album, "This photo should enlighten you," the photo pictured Seulri sitting in between the twins' desks and Lay pointing to something in her book.

Kris instantly felt jealous.

"Due to school, they get to spend nine hours a day with her, while you see her for, at best, two hours, at the club. Customers, of course, use up much of that time, so you pretty much just get one hour, tops," Tao explained, "To put it another way, the time you spend with Seulri during the year is a mere three percent compared to-"

"I don't want to hear it!!" Kris covered his ears.

"Seulri!" Luhan called, "When is your class doing their physical exams?"

The club members stared at Seulri. The annual physical exam is when the men go shirtless and have their height and weight measured.

"Well now...that will expose things, won't it?" Seulri asked.

A new semester begins, and already the host club faces a major crisis!

Kris sat on his throne, daydreaming about revealing to the whole school that Seulri was a girl, "Perfect!" he cried, "This way, I can be with Seulri without hiding. We'd make a perfect couple."

Lay interrupted, "Uhm, kingka...have you really thought this out?"

"If people find out that Seulri's a girl, that's the end of her time at the host club," Chen pointed out.

"She's such a cutie! Guys will really notice her~" Luhan added.

"Come to think of it, guys noticed her in middle school," Lay remembered.

"According to my information, she gets asked out at least once a month," Tao looked at his phone.

"Kingka's chances will drop from three percent to zero!" Chen laughed.

Kris' eyes widened and gasped in horror.

"Not that we care. We're still in her class," the twins concluded.

If this is true, no one must find out that Seulri is a girl!

"Sorry I'm late," Seulri said as she opened the door to the music room.

Kris looked like a military officer strategizing a war plan, "Tomorrow we initiate "Operation Seulri Is a Boy'! Formation A should do the trick!" he pointed to a whiteboard that explained everyone's position.

"Yessir!" the twins saluted while Luhan clapped at the marvelous plan.

...What's this about?

Kris noticed her at the door, "Don't worry, Seulri! Your secret is safe with us!"

She looked up at Kris, "I've never really made it a secret," she started talking to herself, "Still, if that became known, I wouldn't be ale to work here. I'd have to find some other way to repay the club. The remaining debt is about 50,000 yen but if I live until I'm 80..."

The club members huddled.

"We're more worried than she is, kingka!" Lay whispered.

"How can we be heroes when the heroine won't cooperate?!" Kris wondered.

"...Fatty tuna," Xiumin said.

The twins deviously chuckled, "That's right...she didn't get any at Christmas."

"She seemed real keen to try it, too," they looked at her.

"Hey, look, it's no big deal," Seulri held her hands up.

"If you won't cooperate with us, Seulri...We will make sure t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter