The Sun, the Sea and the Host Club!

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The ocean?" Seulri asked.

"Yeah, the ocean!" the twins repeated.

"As of today, finals are over! So now all we have to do is just wait for summer vacation!" Lay cheered.

"Do you like the Caribbean? Fiji? We have mansions there," Chen winked. 

"I don't have any money..."

"I'll float you a loan. No deadlines but with interest," Tao sipped his teacup.

...No way.

"And this will be your swimsuit! Isn't it cute?" Lay showed Seulri a picture from the Victoria's Secret catalogue. 

"I like one piece swimsuits better," Luhan held Stitch.

"Tsk tsk, you don't get it, Luhan," Lay pointed to Seulri, "Just look! Seulri has a flat chest!" 

Excuse me for being an A cup...And I'm wearing a sports bra!

"A one piece swimsuit will only highlight this pathetic silhouette, inviting only tears."

"On the other hand, this bikini has ruffles which subtly conceals the lack of s," the twins grinned.  

"Are you two ually harassing our daughter?!" Kris shouted, "Umma! Umma! Lay and Chen are bothering their sister! Send them to bed without dinner!" 

"At the age of 17, I have three kids? Where has my youth gone?" Tao joked.

"So we're not going to the beach?" the twins were disappointed.

"Who said we weren't going?" 

"I have no objections," Tao pushed up his glasses.

"Can I bring Stitch-sshi~?"

"Then it's set! We're going to the beach!" Kris declared.

The sun shone.

The waves rolled upon the shore.

Girls giggles as they played beach volleyball.

"How beautiful," a girl sat beside Kris, looking at the horizon, "It's like a dream. Alone with you, watching the sea..."

"It's not a dream, my dear. But, I hope that I appear in your dreams tonight..." he leaned in until their foreheads were touching.

"Oh, Kris..." she blushed.

POW.

"Whoa!" Chen cried as the ball sailed over his head, "Sheesh, Lay. Hit softer!"

"Sorry!" he called, "I'll get it! Wait here!" he started running after it.

"No, wait for me! I'll come with you!" Chen started chasing after Lay.

The crowd of girls watching admired their brotherly love.

Seulri sat on a rock near the shore.

...This isn't the seaside scenery I was hoping for. I said I'd like to go, but I didn't mean immediately.

A girl splashed Seulri, "Aren't you going to swim, Seulri?" the girl in a bikini looked at Seulri's baggy t-shirt and shorts.

"I'd rather just watch..." Seulri wiped her face

"Then we'll join you!" she had a group of girls behind her.

"Why? Go have fun. Your swimsuits are so cute."

The girls all turned red at the compliment.

Kris looked over at Seulri.

But your swimsuit would be the cutest! Why do you have to be so modest...

"After all that planning..." the twins booed.

"Hmph! I was so tricked into this. I didn't know we would have customers here. Now we can't make her wear a bikini," Chen complained.

"We should've caught on when Tao was okay with the trip. Got all worked up for nothing..." Lay took a sip from his pina colada.

Kris noticed the cat shaped cave in the distance, "That looks weird," he commented.

"Anyways, why are we on Jeju Island instead of the Bahamas?" Lay complained, "And on top of that..."

Heechul sneaked up behind Kris, "Are you having fun?" he asked creepily, making Kris jump.

"We're at Heechul's private beach!" the twins whined.

"Tao! I thought we were going to your beach!" Kris glared at him.

"Unfortunately, one of appa's clients is using it. It was a sudden request and Seulri preferred somewhere within the country. Couldn't somebody have coughed up a better beach?" he looked at Kris and the twins.

Kris and the Zhang brothers owned private beaches, but they were all overseas.

"This is a sacred spot for the guardian of the Park family. Legend has it that whoever jumps off the cat cave will never rise again," Heechul warned.

The twins scoffed in disbelief while Kris was super scared.

Heechul squinted at the rock, "There seems to be a courageous challenger."

Seulri was at the edge of the mouth, looking down at the water.

It looks pretty deep...

The twins and Kris took a closer look, "Augh! Seulri!!" they screamed and sprinted to the cave. When they reached her, Kris picked her up and carried her  over his shoulder until they were out of the cave.

"Whew, that was close. I thought I was gonna lose my child..." Kris set her down.

"Seul-sshi~! Wanna go collect seashells?" Luhan held up a bucket.

"Seashell collecting? Okay," Seulri smiled as Xiumin handed her a bucket.

Chen picked up a shell, "Here, Seulri. It's a huge scallop. Do you like scallops?" he handed it to her.

She accepted the shell, "Yeah. Thanks, Chen," she smiled.

The host club noticed her expression.

"Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter