Meeting Key

Exo High School Host Club [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An appa who comes home unexpectedly.

His daughter who's forced onto the floor (or so it seems).

An unknown man who's forcing himself on her (or so it seems).

Kris understood the situation immediately.

I'm dead...!!!

"Ah, you're back," Seulri said the obvious.

Stay calm, Kris. This was only an accident, you didn't mean anything. Even though he's gay, he was born as a man. If I have a man to man talk with him, he's bound to understand...

(A/N: Yep, Seulri's appa is gay and works at a gay bar. He has long hair and wears girl clothes and makeup.)

Seulri's dad ignored Kris, "Seulri? What are you doing on the floor, trying to take a nap?" he smiled, "I could really go for a nice hot cup of tea."

Kris immediately jumped up, "T-Tea! Seulri! Do you use firewood to boil the water? Where do I chop the wood?"  he grabbed a kettle.

"Actually, now I feel like taking a nap," Seulri's dad stretched his arms.

"Let me fluff your pillow! Seulri, which bed is his?!" Kris scrambled around.

When Kris ran by Seulri's father, he tripped Kris and stepped on his back, "Omo, what a huge insect we have here," he glared at Kris.

The twins came back to the open door.

"Kingka, what are you doing? We were wondering what's the hold up..."

"Ah, I thought we saw Seulri's appa on the way down."

"Lay! Chen! Save me!" Kris cried from the floor.

"What, you've finally molested Seulri?"

"What a pabo," Chen laughed.

They stepped on him as they approached Seulri's father.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're Seulri's best friends, the Zhang brothers. We're really sorry. This pabo is a womanizer. He's molested more woman than the number of grains in sand on a beach," they mischeviously lied.

"M-Molest?" Seulri's father couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Kris got up and yelled at the twins, "Yah! Who are you calling a molester?!" he turned to Seulri's dad, "I would never! In fact, I treat your daughter as if she was my own!"

The twins tried to keep in their laughter while Seulri's father stared at this weird man.

His first impression of Kris? A moron.

"So you guys are the host club that I keep hearing about."

The rest of the host club had returned from outside.

"Omo, what handsome men! Just call me Key," Seulri's dad smiled.

"What a cool name!" Luhan cried.

"Thanks, Luhan," Key smiled.

"Huh? How does he know our names?" the twins asked.

"Lay and Chen, right? I can't tell who is who. Anyways, I've heard so much about you guys!"

"From Seulri?"

"Everyday, by phone and email from Tao-sshi!" Key grinned at him, "This is my first time seeing him personally but he's more handsome than I've imagined."

Turns out, Tao and Key were email buddies.

"Aniyo, it is Key who is truly beautiful," Tao smoothly replied, "And for those photos you provided in the past...kamsahamnida," he bowed. (refer to ch 6)

The host club members were shocked at their relationship.

"He left his precious daughter in our care. Reporting to him was just basic courtesy," Tao innocently sipped his tea and looked at Kris, "As president of the host club, that should be your duty, no?"

"Omo and Tao was only the vice president? You sure do have a terrible president. He must be busy going around and molesting women," Key glared at Kris.

"Hold on, appa! Why is this the first time I'm hearing of your relationship with Tao sunbae?" Seulri asked.

"Because you never tell appa about school! I was just worried.."

Seulri huffed and headed to the door, "We're wasting time. I still need to go to the supermarket. I'll be right back so everyone stay here."

Chen stuck his hand up, "Wait, we want to-"

"Forget it, once she makes up her mind, she nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter