Chapter 8

Anonymous Confessions

 

Jonghyun's POV

I am so glad I don't have any classes with Kibum today, I don't think I could handle it. I mean, really, even if no one knew the heartbreak I was suffering, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Like hell.

I trudged down the hallway after first period on my way to the cafeteria; only God knows why seniors have lunch so effing early in the morning at this school. As I passed by one of the rooms a loud yell got my attention.

"CONGRATULATIONS TAEMINNIE!!" I heard a strikingly familiar voice. I turned my head to see... Yep, the one and only Kim Kibum. Hugging. Taemin.

KILL ME NOW.

I didn't need to be reminded of the stabbing pain in my heart, but the scene in front of me continued to mock me.

I turned away and continued forward, determinedly heading towards the cafeteria. Who needed Kibum? He had Taemin, and I had every girl in the entire ing school. I didn't need him. Not one bit.

But I felt something hit my arm, so I glanced down. Water?

No. Tears?! I reached up and touched my cheek. When did I start crying??

God Jonghyun, look what Kibum is doing to you! You're crying. CRYING.

I wiped away my tears slumped down on a nearby wall. Damn my life.

~•~

 

I walked towards Minho's locker after school. I really needed to get my mind off of things. Even at lunch, the stupid happy couple continued to taunt me as they sat at the table right in front of mine. Laughing the ENTIRE time. "Hyung!" 

"What Jonghyun?" Minho replied looking up at me.

"Let's go on a group date tonight~" I sang happily.

"With who?"

"Me, you, Amber, Dara, Jessica, Yuri..." I listed thinking of all the attractive or interesting girls that I've hooked up with.

"No I think I'll... Wait what??" He exclaimed.

I looked at him with confusion. "Since when have you wanted to go on a group date? You like Kibum." He said. Urgh, not when he's dating someone I don't. Besides, I like girls right? GIRLS. Who needs to be ing gay for Kibum??

I shook my head. "Minho, when will you learn? I'm the school's player."

"That's never made you go on actual dates before." He pointed out.

"Hyung... don't do this to me." I pleaded. I need to go out, go places, do SOMETHING. I didn't want to end up staying home and unconsiously cry like a girl.

He sighed. "Jonghyun.. don't call me hyung. We both know I'm your dongsaeng."

"But you've always been like a hyung to me." I whined. Damn it, why couldn't I just man up and act like the elder this one time? Stupid childish instincts to go to Minho for approval.

"I know. But, I don't think you should go out with them. You'll just regret it later when you think of Kibum. Besides, I'm going to the movies tonight so I wouldn't be able to make it."

"Eh? You're going to to the movies? With who?" I elbowed him and cocked up my eyebrow. Even if I was in a bunch of pain, I wasn't going to drown Minho in it.

"Taemin." was his curt reply.

"That guy who's always with my Kibummie?"

He laughed "He's not yours, and when the hell did you start calling him Kibummie?"

I pouted. So what? It's not like you know I'm giving up on him... "Yeah yeah, but that's the guy right?" He nodded. "Oh My God! So you're dating him??"

"What? No Jonghyun I'm not dating him. I'm straight ya know."

"That's good." I mumbled under my breath. If Taemin was cheating on Kibum... I swear, he'd deserve better. And I'd probably teach him a lesson for ruining my first love. Yes, love. All the other relationships I had were just flings, but I've liked Kibum since about sophomore year.

He started towards the school's main doors. "Wait Minho." I called, causing him to look back at me "Don't fall for Taemin." I warned. I was never, NEVER going to encourage cheating on Kibum.

"Yeah, uh.. I won't." He looked at me quizzically, then left the school.

As soon as he left I slammed my fist into the lockers, but I didn't even feel the sting. Best friends tell each other everything, right? So I had to tell Minho sooner or later about my heartbreak.

I shook my head. No. What heartbreak? I wasn't gay. I'm the school's player, Bling-Bling Jonghyun. I was straight. I liked girls, and s, and curves. 

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my contacts. With a deep breath, I typed in a message.

To: Sekyunggie

Let's meet tonight ;)

I pressed the send button as soon as I was done, not wanting to get any second thoughts. 

Within seconds the reply came.

From: Sekyunggie

Hey hot stuff ;) long time no chat. I'm always in the mood for you. Meet at the main entrance in 5?

I typed in my short reply and placed my phone back in my pocket.

That's right, I'm not gay. As long as no one knows I liked Kibum, it never happened.

I readjusted my backpack over my shoulder as I walked swiftly to the entrance, with renewed confidence.

~•~

"Ahh Jonghyun," Sekyung moaned as I the sensitive skin on her collarbone.

We were in her car, parked in front of my empty house-my mom was at work and my dad was on a business trip- after a day of going to an arcade.

She mumbled some incoherent words of pleasure as she ran her hands through my hair.

I looked back up at her and collided my lips onto her partly open ones, plunging my tounge into for what seemed to be the hundreth time today.

"Sekyung, let's take this to my room," I said huskily as I pulled away from her.

It seemed as if it took all of her energy just to shake her head no. "I would, but I have to meet my boyfriend tonight." She moaned in between breaths as I kissed down her neck.

I smirked, the playetta, God knows how her boyfriend put up with her, knowing her cheating ways. He was probably a player too...

I pulled away and opened the car door. "Ah, then, good night." 

But before I closed the car door, I felt a large object hit my gut. Ow.

"You pabo, YOU GAVE ME HICKEYS!" She screamed, as I picked up the thrown backpack. "What the hell am I supposed to tell Taecyeon?" She scowled.

I rolled my eyes. Why the hell were they even dating? None of them keep commitment.

"Good night, Sekyung." I said again, before closing the door and walking to my house.

I heard her drive away, knowing she'd probably never hook up with me again.

I sighed and unlocked my house, immediately going to my room. I left all the lights off and plopped down on my bed without changing out of my clothes.

My life just .

Anneyong~ So I know this as a chapter, and honestly, I'm not sure who's POV I'm best at. I can't even tell anymore. Who do you guys think I'm best at writing? :3

LOL catch the Taecyeon cameo? OF COURSE YOU DID :P I'm currently watching Dream High so... yeah. 

OOH OMG LOOKIT THE POSTER I MADE FOR THIS FIC <3 Haha sorry >__< Ah so I know I'm not AMAZING at posters as some other effing talented people are, but I think I'm decent. :3 and I finally got to making one keke~

Sorry for not making them go on an actual date this chapter, but I'm very lazy and I don't feel like writng much xD So yesh, Jonghyun will take on his player reputation now~

ANYWAYS, So I know what you guys are thinking (or maybe not, but I would be if I was reading this fic):

WHERE THE HELL IS THE 2MIN? Like, JongKey has a BIT of progress, but Minho's not even TRYING to find the anonymous sender!

And truthfully, I'm not planning to make him do anything rash. He won't go crazy looking for her (AHEMMMM him), but he will try (slightly). Seeing as how, I will make 2min a bigger part of this than the actual need for the letter. Believe me, it WILL have it's use though.

Leave a comment <3 I love those~ Any silent readers should  just leave one... to let me know how it's going. That's all I ask :3

Until next time~

xoxo