Mysterious Sender

Anonymous Confessions

Minho's POV

"Hey everyone!" 

I looked up from the middle of my joke to see Kim Kibum, the guy my best friend liked. Honestly, I can get why he liked him. His complexion was great and he had a slight muscular build, and not to mention the fact that anyone who was observant would realize he swung for the other team. But, ah, I don't know. He was just... well, not popular I guess. Don't get me wrong, I hate discrimination against social statuses, the only reason I say that is because I don't even know how the hell Jonghyun noticed him in the first place. He was the school's player after all... 

I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye. And... he was making drooling faces. Great... just try explaining that to the mob of girls around us Jongie. I elbowed him, and he snapped out of his daze, still checking out Kibum though.

"My friend here says he likes Ch-" His voice was muffled and cut off by a slim hand against his mouth. I chuckled as I saw a panicked Lee Taemin freaking out next to Kibum. Those two were always together, minus in-class seating.

After awhile, everyone ignored the outburst and Jonghyun went on to tell the group about some random story. I listened to him ramble on about how he tried to prank the principal and failed, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered. What had he been about to say? That Taemin likes cheese? After all, this was lunch... Ah well, none of my concern.

~•~

I opened my locker at the end of school, attempting to get my backpack and other things. Attempting, because that's not exactly possile when a pile of letters spill to the floor. Oh yeah. That happens. Not just in some weird girly shoujo manga, but in my high school.

I sighed and bent down to collect the fallen envelopes. There was no way I would just crush a girl's heart by tossing out her love. I mean, I wouldn't return it because I didn't know half of these people, but the least I could to was read them.

I stood up and grabbed my backpack from the hook in my locker. I stuffed all the letters in a conviniently open pocket, then zipped it up, making sure none fell out.

"Hyung~" whined a familiar dino faced player.

"What?" I asked, turning to face him.

"You have more letters?" He asked, gesturing to a tiny bit of white that had managed to not be shut inside my bag.

"No. this is just a bunch of tissues in case I feel the need to cry." I said straight faced.

Jonghyun laughed. "Wow, okay then. But just don't ask to lean on my shoulder if you run out of those."

I rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't lean on your shoulder if you were the last human on earth. Geez, I'd have to shrink just to do that."

"Yah!" Jonghyun said, slapping my arm. "I'm not that short!"

I snickerd. "Shorter than me is for sure."

"That's 'cause you're like this giant mutant who exceeds normal human height." He said, pouting.

"Yah, just 'cause I called you short, doesn't mean you have to insult me, Dino."

"Giant." He muttered, before grabbing my arm. "Let's go~ I want to stop by at the convinience store"

"For what? Condoms?" I joked, using his reputation.

He pouted. "Nuh uh, I want pocky."

"Geez Jong, you sound like a toddler," I said, rolling my eyes and shutting my locker.

"And you sound like a face." He stuck is tounge out at me.

I sighed. "Arassao, pocky it is."

He smiled and all but dragged me to the school's main doors.

~•~

I plopped down on my bed. Ah it felt so good to be home~. Jonghyun had made a comotion in the store when the hadn't had his favorite flavor of pocky, and got the manager to call security on us.

I'd have to remind myself to never take him pocky shopping again...

I was about to fall asleep where I lay when I remembered the letters I had recieved. Usually, the girl's who sent them would come looking for me before school, where I would turn them down. So, in turn, I had to read them today.

I dangled my arm over the edge of my bed and reached for my backpack. Upon finding it, I heaved it up onto the bed with me and took out the letters.

Counting them, I sighed. "Twenty six letters." I muttered. Damn, this was going to take a while.

I read the majority of them fairly fast. They all said about the same thing:

Minho Oppa! I LOVE YOU!

Minho <3 I think you're hot. Wanna ?

I like you, Choi Minho.

Dude, what the hell is with girls in this generation? 

Did they honestly think I would actually go out with them through one line love letters?

Finally I picked up the last letter. I opened the envelope and unfolded the letter. Dang, this was careully folded. In three equal parts like they teach you in grade school, a fact that most girls declaring their love ignore.

I read the elegant cursive on the page, feeling rather refreshed than annoyed, as all of the other letter had gotten me.

Dear Choi Minho,

So you probably get a lot of letters, I know that. So I doubt you're even reading this right now.

But if you somehow are, I just want to let you know that I like you.

Since maybe, the first day of high school, I have always thought you were cute. And handsome. I don't pretend to know you like a lot of girls will, and I don't think you even know me very much, but through all of these years, I have realized that you're a caring person. You have a fun side, and I've seen it with your sarcastic remarks with Jonghyun, but you're also very kind to those around you and you always put others first. After all, if you didn't, then you sure wouldn't be reading this right now.

I won't plead to date you, and I won't bomb you're locker with letters each day. I just want you to know that I have always admired you're attitude and personality. The way your eyes shine when you're extremely happy, and the way your laugh rings out.

I like you, and I think I actually may be in love with you.

Sincerely,

Anonymous.

I felt myself smile as I looked over the letter again. No one's ever been that sincere in a letter before.

But then, as I looked at the name again, I noticed it. Anonymous.

Oh my god, I have to find this girl!

HI~ Thanks for reading, and I gained 7 more sbscribers~ <3 WOOT :)

Haha, well then, this was Minho's POV, did you guys like it? I actually had an easier time with this chapter than with Taemins's -___-

Oh and just letting you know, DO NOT expect rapid updates every 2 days... because I just busted my laptop. So uh, I don't know when I'll get it back, or if it can even be repaired, and I have no other computer in my house D: So this MAY BE on hiatus, depending. I'll try not to let it do that though. 

Speaking of, don't expect an update in the next week, cuz I'm on VACAY <3 haha. Yea, I may post, but if I don't, then I have stated so you cannot press for one. :P

ANYWAYS~~~ Comment and subcribe please :) <3 I REALLY hope you liked this, and I'd love to hear feedback