In The Wrong Hands

Anonymous Confessions

Kibum's POV

"Today you will be working in partners."  stated my first period teacher. "And I will be picking them." Eh?

I listened to her drone on some partner names until I heard mine. "Kibum and Onew." I flashed Taemin an apologetic look and a smile before turning to Onew. I felt really bad since me and Taemin had ALWAYS been partners.

I plopped down in the seat next to Onew as he smiled at me. "Hi Kibum-" I cut him off with my hand. I needed to know who Taemin's partner would be.

"Taemin and Minho." My teacher finally said. I grinned. That was absolutely perfect!

After a minute I remembered my own partner and I turned my head to face a confused one. I laughed awkwardly. "Oh hi." I smiled. "Sorry about that... I needed to check on something." I said and he nodded.

"Today we'll be testing statistics, so after I hand out the worksheet, go through it and interview your partner." My teacher explained. Simple enough.

Onew grabbed the worksheets as they got passed to us, and started.

"What's your favorite animal?" He asked, looking down at the paper.

"Penguins." I stated. Enough said right?

We continued on, interviewing each other, until all of the questions were finished. NOW, off to peer in on my baby~~

I watched Taemin's mass of hair bob up as he shot up in his seat. "BANANA MILK" I heard him say.

I chuckled, that's Tae for you.

"Kibum, you alright?" Asked a voice really close to me. I turned my head and my heart froze for a second....

...At the bloody effing sight of Onew's face right next to mine. GOD that scared me.

"Yeah, I'm fine... just checking something." I shrugged.

"You use that excuse way too much." I looked at him confused. "You're just watching Taemin."

"D-deh. So what?" I snapped. What's it to him who I watch?

He laughed. "Ah it's fine. I don't have anything against gays-"

"Bwoh?!" I shouted. "Whoa whoa wait, I don't-"

"It's fine with me if you like Taemin." He stated.

"No, really. I don't, and WILL NOT EVER, like Taemin like that." I said firmly.

"Then what's with the staring....?"

"Because he's partners with Minho."

"So you like-"

"Geez Onew no. NO. Taemin likes Minho, I'm just curious to see how it's going."

"Oh." He nodded. "Wait, Taemin's gay?" 

I mentally face palmed myself. No, scratch that. I physically face palmed myself. Wowww Kibum, way to keep a secret.... I sighed. "Yes." I'm not gonna make myself look stupid denying.

"Ah really? I am too." He smiled.

I froze. Eh? He is not gonna try hitting on my baby. NO WAY. I will not let it happen. "If you ever try to hit on Tae-"

"Eh no. No no no. I don't like Taemin." He said shaking his head. "I like someone else."

OOOH GOSSIP TIME~ "Really? Who?" I asked grinning.

"Ah it's nothing."

I pouted. But I didn't have time to reply since the bell rang to dismiss class.

"Sorry Onew, I'll pry into this later," I grinned as I picked up my books and headed over to my baby.

"What was that about?" I asked him, doing my best  to look suspicious even though I just wanted to glomp him right now. I could already tell by how happy he looked~

"Nothing." He shrugged, but his eyes never met mine.

"That was NOT nothing." I pouted.

He sighed before looking into my eyes. "I think I may have just made a date with Minho."

And just like that, a huge grin appeared on my face and I wrapped my arms around him. "CONGRATULATIONS TAEMINNIE!!" I yelled.

"Thanks, but, uh, Kibum?" He called.

"Hm?" I asked through my smile.

"Can you get off of me? I need to get my stuff."

I laughed and released him. "Sorry~"

I waited for him to get his belongings and then we both walked outside of the classroom and made our way to lunch, me prying my way into what happened during class.

Onew's POV

"Sorry Onew, I'll pry into this later," Kibum said before walking towards Taemin.

Ahhh he was a God. He was so y I could just eat him up. And I've finally TALKED TO HIM. Call me crazy, but to love someone from afar even though you hadn't talked to them was really nervewracking.

I was about to walk out of the room, following Taemin and Kibum when something caught my eye. A slip of folded paper lay on my desk. "Huh, what's this?" I mumbled to myself, picking it up.

"A letter?"

I love you. So much. Though you probably don't know who I am because we've never talked, I just have to tell you. I probably fell in love with you at first sight. Your dark brown hair, your deep soulful eyes, even the way you smile. I don't think I've ever called a man adorable, so this is a first. But I never knew someone could be so beautiful, handsome, and adorable all at the same time.

I love your voice, which isn't too deep but just deep enough. The way it rings out when you laugh just captivates me.

I don't think you'll return these feelings, and I don't think you'll even care, but I do. I love you.

I grinned. Kibum was gay. And for me.

These described me perfectly! Dark hair, deep eyes (or so I've been told), not-too-deep voice, and the fact that we've never talked!

I was sure of it. Kibum likes me.

No doubt about it that he wrote this letter either, since that handwriting matched the one I just saw him use during class.

Time to confess to him, and make him mine~

OKAYYY I'm BACK. So this chapter isn't the best, but I've got this planned out. Erm, I at least have the JongKey planned out. 2Min's coming along, I just don't know how to write what's in my head.

Special thanks to SarahSarang4U for helping me plan this fic out <3 She's one of my best friends not just on AFF but in reality, so don't be surprised if I thank her or mention her a lot.

THANK YOU for reading and supporting. This is by far the most popular fic I've ever written and it makes me SUPER happy~~ :D

Until next timee~

xoxo