Chapter 13

Anonymous Confessions

Taemin's POV

Where is he?!

I sat anxiously on the bench across one wall of the dance studio as all of the other people in my dance class filed in. Taking quick glances towards the door every five minutes, which was probably more like five seconds but it felt like minutes to me, I sighed. My palms grew sweatier with each passing minute every time the door opened and someone who wasn’t Minho walked into the room.

As I looked towards the entrance again, I saw a familiar figure walking towards me; a sports bag slung over his slim shoulders. “Taemin-ah, nice hair,” Kibum smirked at me, seeing my red locks.

“Umma~” I said, glomping him from my seat, which resulted in my face smashing against his stomach.

“Yah! Get off of me.” He lectured softly, but his small smile betrayed him. I let go of him and looked at him.

“Umma,” I whined. “He’s not here yet. He said he was coming!” I pouted.

Kibum looked at me in confusion. “Who’s ‘he’?”

“Minho…” I trailed off, not meeting Kibum’s eyes.

“WHAT?” His eyes widened as he bent down to shake my shoulders. “He’s coming here. To watch you dance? WHAT HAPPENED?”

“Well yesterday I told him I danced and he said he wanted to see…” I smiled softly at the memory of our ‘date’.

“Wait yesterday?” Kibum asked. “I thought you two went to the movies on Friday, not yesterday.”

I nodded, looking back up at him. “Yeah but then we went to the mall yesterday-“

“You went on a date?” Kibum cut me off. “OMO, why didn’t you tell me? Since when?!” He asked, bouncing a bit on the balls of his feet as he pried for information. I sighed.

“Ani, it wasn’t a date.” I shook my head, knowing that even if I considered it a date, it wasn’t.

“Oh…” he trailed, not knowing what to say to my pouting. “So, what’d you do with Minho yesterday?”

“Oh you know… just the usual; going to toy stores, eating ice cream, and dying our hair.”

Kibum snorted. “Eating ice cream and going to toy stores is always the usual when going anywhere with you.” He muttered. It took him a moment to realize what I’d said though. “Wait what? Dying our hair? Meaning… Minho’s too?” he looked at me quizzically.

I nodded.

He snickered. “Oh what seriously? I have got to see-“

But he was cut off right on cue by a low voice. “Anneyong Taemin.” I looked up to see Minho standing behind Kibum, and, to be honest, I felt like I was going to melt.

No, seriously, he was that hot. He was wearing a casual white V-neck under a long black overcoat, and moderately tight dark wash jeans tucked into black lace up mid-shin boots. With his newly dyed raven black hair spiked just slightly, he could make anyone question their uality. Er… any guy.

No! Calm down Taemin! What are you thinking about? Nothing? Right. Nothing. Let’s keep it that way.

“Hyung~” I called, my face lighting up in a huge smile.

“I know I’m late… mianhe.” Minho said frowning a little, causing a bit of heat to rush to my face at the fact that he was actually sorry for not getting here on time.

“Ani, it’s okay,” I said shaking my head, my voice coming out stuttered. Ahh I’m such a girl.

I heard Kibum scoff quietly, but I doubt Minho did.

“Everyone get in formation!” our teacher suddenly called, gaining the attention of all of the students. I gave Minho an apologetic smile in a silent sorry for not being able to chat, before I hopped up from the bench I was sitting on and linked my arms with Kibum’s.

“You have good taste,” Kibum whispered as we reached the middle of the room, eyeing Minho’s hair through the corner of his eyes.

I blushed. “Ah, thanks…” I trailed, causing him to chuckle.

“Aigo~ You’re so cute.” He ruffled my hair, and then moved a few paces down from me in our starting positions.

On our teacher’s count to three, the music started blaring from the stereo stationed at the front of the studio room. In an instant, any nerves I’d felt (which was admittedly quite a bit) of dancing in front of Minho vanished, and there was just the loud beat of the song. My arms and legs moved on their own, instinctively knowing where to snap, bend, pop, and land at the right times. My heart sped up until it was equally paced with the fast rhythm in the room, and I closed my eyes to let myself feel.

I opened my eyes back up on the last beats of the song, not realizing that the first thing I’d see when I did was not the back of one of my dance mate’s heads or the large room long mirror, but Minho’s smiling face, pure admiration written across his features as he caught my gaze.

Our small connection was interrupted as my eyes wandered to the right of him and rested on a short, muscular brunette. Jonghyun? What was he doing here?

My teacher’s voice cut off my thoughts. “Sorry class, apparently I have a meeting about now, so you lucky ducks get out early today. Remember to work on the choreography we were discussing last class however, I want to see you dance it as our warm up next week.”

“Deh,” the class chorused as they dispatched.

I walked over to Minho, Kibum following loosely behind me.

“So…?” I asked expectantly.

“You were amazing!” Minho smiled brightly.

I flushed at looked at my feet. “Ah, thanks.”

Jonghyun cleared his throat from a few feet away, and I turned around to face him. He was looking passed me, so I followed his gaze to Kibum. I furrowed my brows as I saw the latter staring off into the distance, so obviously ignoring Jonghyun.

What happened with them?

“Come on Minho, let’s go.” Jonghyun said flatly, not taking his eyes off of my best friend.

I felt Minho’s hand on my head as he replied, “Deh, deh. I’m coming.” I glanced up at him. “Good job, Minnie,” he smiled, the corners of his eyes creasing in the most adorable of ways. I nodded as I watched him and Jonghyun exit the studio.

Spinning around to face Kibum, I looked at him with a demanding gaze. “What was that about?” I questioned, not even up for his silence.

He shook his head. “Nothing, Taemin, nothing.” He said in a way that just screamed emotional exhaustion. I pouted at the fact that he wasn’t going to tell me, but I couldn’t bring myself to pry since Kibum looked strangely fragile at the moment.

“Fine.” I breathed.

“Let’s just go Taeminnie,” he smiled weakly and heaved his sports bag over his shoulder. I nodded.

“Okay. To my house we go~”

Anneyong <3 So, uh, I died again. I AM SO EFFING SORRY I CANT EVEN.... OTL

It's been like... almost a month -____-

I AM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. HOW THE HELL AM I STILL GETTING SUBSCRIBERS????

No seriously, I don't know how you guys put up with me.....

But I updated ^^ Obviously. Hehe. I'm such a procrastinator. 

And this chapter is so super short.... urghhhh. 

ANYWAYS.... So I entered kawaiikimbap's writing contest for 2Min (called: Cold Hands, Warm Hearts) and I am gonna shamelessly advertise my oneshot :P Here it is~ lol. READ <3 Please? Neh? :3

Oh yeah, don't forget to comment too :3 AND subscribe if you havn't done that yet :D

Thanks for reading this guysss <3 It means a lot ^^

Until next time (which will HOPEFULLY be soon)

xoxo~~