Movie Date

Anonymous Confessions

 

Minho's POV

He's nice. Really nice. Okay, so maybe that's a lie. He's awkward and obviously not incredibly comfortable with me. He's such a little kid, but has got a contagious happy attitude. No wonder Kibum's always hanging around him. Taemin is like a budle of joy.

Wow, way to be corny there Minho...

I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. I turned the knob to my combination and opened my locker. Greattt... more letters.

They all came spilling out onto the floor and all over my feet. I bent over to pick them up, but instead of placing them in my backpack, I gently tossed them in a nearby trash can. Okay, so I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I just couldn't read any more letters. Why? Because none of them were going to be as sweet as the letter from yesterday, and I wasn't about to read more only to throw them away later.

"Hyung!" called a familiar voice. I sighed.

"What Jonghyun?" I asked, turning away from the trash can and walking the few steps back to my locker.

"Let's go on a group date tonight~" He sang happily.

"With who?"

"Me, you, Amber, Dara, Jessica, Yuri..." He counted on his fingers.

"No I think I'll... Wait what??" I suddenly yelled.

He looked at me with confusion. "Since when have you wanted to go on a group date? You like Kibum." I said.

He shook his head. "Minho, when will you learn? I'm the school's player."

"That's never made you go on actual dates before." I pointed out.

"Hyung... don't do this to me." He pleaded. I couldn't quite tell what his eyes were telling me. Sadness?

I sighed. "Jonghyun.. don't call me hyung. We both know I'm your dongsaeng."

"But you've always been like a hyung to me." He whined.

I knew I had. I've always been his hyung. Since we were little. I've always told him what to do, and he always felt compelled to get my permission to do things. 

"I know. But, I don't think you should go out with them. You'll just regret it later when you think of Kibum. Besides, I'm going to the movies tonight so I wouldn't be able to make it."

"Eh? You're going to to the movies? With who?"He elbowed my arm and raised his eyebrow.

"Taemin." I said, grabbing my backpack and shutting my ignored locker.

"That guy who's always with my Kibummie?"

I laughed. "He's not yours, and when the hell did you start calling him Kibummie?"

He pouted. "Yeah yeah, but that's the guy right?" I nodded. "Oh My God! So you're dating him??"

"What? No Jonghyun I'm not dating him. I'm straight ya know."

"That's good." He mumbled, looking down for a second. Weird. Oh well, that's Jonghyun for you.

I turned around and started walking towards the school's main doors. "Wait Minho." Jonghyun called. I looked back at him. "Don't fall for Taemin." He said.

"Yeah, uh.. I won't." I said and continued on my way. What was with Jonghyun today? First he wants to go on dates, then he looks like he's about to cry when I say Kibum's not his, and now he's telling me not to fall for Taemin? Geez I don't really even know the kid too much... I don't think I'd be falling for him anytime soon.

~•~

"What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself. It was 4:30 and I was already at the cinemas. I didn't tell Taemin to meet me here for another half hour. But besides going places with Jonghyun, I really didn't go much of anywhere at all. All of my friends were nice, but just not true friends like that dino, so I didn't go to outings or anything.

I checked my watch for about the hundreth time. Still 4:30... wait no... 4:31. GAHH time passes by so slowly.

That's it, I'm gonna go to a bookstore or something to pass the time.

I was about to walk away from the spot I had been standing in when someone caught my eye.

"Taemin?" I called, gaining the attention of the sandy brunette.

He smiled and headed towards me, while I took a few steps towards him. "Oh Anneyong Minho," He said.

"You're early." I stated, ignoring the fact that I was too.

"Y-yeah. I've just never gone with anyone besides Kibum before and I didn't want to keep you waiting." He said nervously, looking at his feet. I laughed, causing him to look up.

"Well, since the movie doesn't start for another 45 minutes, let's go somewhere." I said.

"Like where?" He asked.

"I don't know, anywhere."

"Can we go to the bookstore?" I nodded. "Wait, no... the toy store. Or maybe the cafe down the street..." He went on, tapping his chin in thought.

I chuckled. "How about all of them?" I suggested. "After all, it's Friday so we don't have school tomorrow."

He nodded his head vigorously. "Thank you hyung~" he yelled and glomped me. I smiled, he really was a little kid.

~•~

"Oooh look at this hyung!" Taemin exclaimed, hugging an insanely huge... bear. I laughed, what else had I expected? It was almost as tall as him though. 

"I didn't know those actually existed," I joked. "Maybe you can just chill with him and I'll go to the movies by myself."

He immediately dropped the bear. "Eh? No! I'm going!" he pouted, pointing out his lips in aegyo. Aigooo he was adorable.

I mentally slapped myself. No, you are just getting to know him. You are not thinking he's cute.

"Oh speaking of movies, we have to go, Taemin." I said, checking my watch. "It's 5:10 and the movie starts in 5 minutes."

"Then we have to hurry!" He said, his eyes widening.

I grinned. "Race you." I said before sprinting out of the toy store. The cinema wasn't too far, probably about a 7 minute walk, so it didn't take more than 3 minutes for me to get there. I raced inside the theater and handed the guy two tickets, gesturning to Taemin who wasn't that far behind me. 

"Taemin, hurry up," I called. 

He reached me and collapsed against my shoulder. "Damn it hyung, you're too fast." he huffed out, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm not the school's star athlete for nothing." I grinned. "Now, save us seats while I get popcorn." He nodded and made his way to the theater number.

I walked to the register and ordered a large popcorn, skittles, and a medium cola. "Wait... add banana milk to that order," I told the cashier as I handed him $30. 

I walked into the dark theater carrying the food, being careful not to spill anything on me.

I found Taemin sitting in the very back row and I made my way to him. He was so engrossed in the movie trailers that he didn't see me coming. "Here." I said handing him the flavored milk.

He finally glanced up and I watched in amusement as he almost squealed. "Oh my god, banana milk!" He smiled.

I nodded and smiled back, settling into the chair as the movie started.

~•~

"I had a great time tonight, hyung." Taemin said as we walked around aimlessly in the streets.

"I did too, Taemin. Hey, do you think we could do this again? I think we could become great friends."

His face fell just a little bit, and only for a split second before he placed a wide smile. "Sure!" He exclaimed. "But I have to go home now, curfew you know." He said rolling his eyes. "Parents." he huffed.

I chuckled. "Okay, see you in school Taemin." I waved to him as he walked away. I turned in the direction of my house and headed home.

~•~

I lay on my bed and stared at the pink stationary in my hand. God, what I'd do to know who wrote this. Maybe she'd even be as amazing as Taemin, and just as sweet and fun to hang out with.

I rubbed my temples. No. Taemin has nothing to do with this. I just need to found out who wrote this letter.

I read over it again. God, she sounded wonderful. Could I fall in love with her?

I looked at my clock. 11:11.

"Please let me find her." I sighed, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Anneyong~~ <3

I'm backkk :) With a new chapter. THANK GOD the writer's block went away. Or at least for this chapter, you guys really helped me pull through my misery. So nice~~ 

Aren't you glad you didn't have to wait long for this update? :D School was canceled today. For.... a RAIN day. Nope, not a snow day, but a rain day. It actually rained so much streets got flooded so the shut down school :) But it's all good cuz it's stopped raining now~ So I actually had the time to write instead of spending it on school and homework.

As for those of you who commented, THANK YOU. You really made me realize how much you love this fic, and it inspired me to get rid of that writers block <3 

ANYWAYS, until next time~~ <3

xoxo