Disneyland

Secret Dreams

Hi guys~ Time to get started. >:D Some more bg today..


You woke up to the sunlight that shone through your windows. Dang, you thought to yourself, what time is it, as you reached for your phone.

11am

11AM?!?!?!?

You popped out of your bed and ran to get ready. You were supposed to meet with Joon and Miyoung at noon so that you three could go to Disneyland one more time before each of you followed your separate paths.

*Flashback*

“So, what colleges are you guys thinking about?” you asked your best friends. Graduation was nearing, and most of the results from colleges had been released.

“Oh, probably UCLA. In-state for me at least,” Miyoung claimed.

“Me too, but I probably won’t go to college right away next year. I’m planning to help out my family’s business in Korea, maybe for about a year or two,” Joon stated. “What about you, Haneul?”

“Oh.. I don’t know yet. I mean, I got accepted into some colleges, but I’m not sure which one yet..” You were still contemplating on how to handle your parents when they found out that you would be hopefully staying in Korea if your audition went well..

“Well, I guess we won’t see each other as much then.. Let’s make lots of memories before we leave for college, ok guys?” Miyoung happily cheered as class started.

I’m going to miss these guys so much, you thought to yourself..

*End flashback*

Summers were very hot and toasty in California, especially in the area you lived in. You decided to wear light jean shorts and a nice-fitting t-shirt with white high top sneakers. Casual yet again, because you had to be comfy! You had a backpack filled with your phone, wallet, keys, and other necessities for the day. You tied your hair up into a sleek ponytail while you were brushing your teeth, as your hair was getting really long and you didn’t want your hair to get stuck in something while riding the roller coasters.. scary image..

Anyways, after slathering your whole body with sunscreen, you wore some light makeup, which consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm, and headed out.

You drove to Miyoung’s house first to pick her up. When you arrived, just in time, Miyoung was already waiting outside. Miyeong sure was pretty; she wore cute pastel shorts and a mickey mouse shirt with a nice light cardigan and some white reeboks. Her hair was braided to the side, and she had a nice side fringe. She had this very sophisticated yet cute aura to her, and combined with her amazing sense of style, she had a lot of fans back in high school as well. I wonder I got to have such good-looking friends, you thought to yourself, as Miyoung sat in the front seat of your car.

You set off to pick up Joon. Miyoung was looking at her phone furiously texting.

“Yo, Miyoung, who you texting? You look really urgent haha,” you asked as you noticed her intense face.

“Ohh.. well.. Haneul, don’t tell anyone, not even Joon-no ESPECIALLY not Joon. Anyways, you know how I told you about my childhood crush on an oppa who left for Korea a long time ago? Well, I think I found him! Finally, after years and years of searching.. I was just emailing my friend who lives in Korea to see if she could send him my letter, because he deactivated his facebook for some reason.. Joon thinks I should give up on my oppa crush, but I won’t. Never.”

“Aww that’s so cute!” you exclaimed as you almost ran a red-light. Whoops, gotta be careful.

Soon, you guys arrived at Joon’s house. Joon’s family wasn’t especially rich, because his family moved to the U.S. for his education. They had to send most of the money they earned back to relatives in Korea to help out the family business, which wasn’t booming at the moment.

Joon came out of his house, flawless as ever, with jeans, vans, and a graphic-t. You wondered if he had some chocolate abs under his shirt- no! you snapped out of your imagination as he took the back seat.

Suddenly the three of you got really excited, because well, it’s DISNEYLAND! You guys hadn’t had a proper trip to Disneyland since freshman year! After you parked your car, the three of you bought tickets and had the most fun this whole year. No more school, no more limits. You rode roller coasters, bought cotton candy, played mini games, and had so much fun overall. Near the end of the day, however, you longed to see the fireworks display. The weather was a bit cooler now since the sun had dropped, and you dragged your friends to the crowd that was waiting for the fireworks.

While you were waiting, however, Miyoung had to go to the restroom. Joon offered to go with her, cause, you know, lots of guys would always try to make a move on Miyoung, especially if she was alone. You were around a big crowd so you felt a bit safer and waited for your friends to come back. Suddenly, you heard a loud commotion, and a big group, 12 guys(?) you approximated, because you couldn’t see them all as they passed, went through the crowd. Fans were squealing and taking pictures and calling out their names. Must be some celebrities, you thought to yourself, as you tried to get a better look.

“SUHO OPPA!! I LOVE YOU!” a fan called out as a particular member that was part of the group passed by. He smiled and searched for the fan in the crowd of faces, but happened to land on yours. He did a double take. No such coincidence, ya know, just happened to look at you. Er, I mean, STARE at you, for a good while. While his manager and the other guys pushed him to keep on moving, he couldn’t take his eyes off of you as he kept walking. Hmm..this guy must be Suho, you thought to yourself. He doesn’t look too bad. He looks really kind. You pondered the thought as Suho finally smiled and winked at you before exiting the crowd.

You froze. o_o Did he just wink at me? Nahh.. it could have been at one of his dear fans.. He sure is easy on the eyes though.. His smile kind of melted me.. Erm, what am I saying? I only know his name! And all we had was eye contact for like 12 seconds!

“No! Arissa! He was staring at me! I swear! He even winked at me near the end!” shouted a fan to her friend. You came back to your senses. Yeah, you thought, he probably just winked at his fans. I’m not even that pretty to be noticed anyways, you reassured yourself as you turned your attention back to the fireworks event. Now, where are Joon and Miyoung?

“Hyung! We gotta get out of here fast!” exclaimed Kai as he almost ran into Suho.

“Oh, right, sorry,” Suho replied as he turned around and kept on walking.

“Did you see something?” asked Kai. Suho rarely was this clumsy when in public.

“Ah nope. Just looking at our dear fans,” Suho joked.

Who is that girl? Suho wondered.. Why am I so attracted to her? Ah I don’t even know her! I wonder how old she is…

With one last sigh, Suho kept on walking to his van, which would take him to his hotel. He tried to sleep, but you kept on popping into his mind. Oh whatever.. I’ll never see her again anyways.. he thought as he put in some headphones to help him sleep. 


Heehee.. Ooh first encounter with Suho.. I promise it’ll get better, (hopefully). >_<

Thanks for reading~