M/V Kiss

Secret Dreams

more attempted fluff! >_<;;


“Cut! Great! Moving on!” The director said after the scene in the music video. You let out a big sigh and took in a deep breath.

Filming for EXO’s new music video had started at 5am that morning, and even though you didn’t know when you were going to be filmed, you had to go just as early as the rest of the crew in order to get your hair, makeup, clothes, everything done. When you got there, it was super dark outside and very chilly. It was well into winter, and you were wearing a parka for the most part. EXO arrived soon after you did, and you bowed 90 degrees to each of the members because 1) they were sunbaes and 2) they older than you and you respected them, just like any other fellow artist from the company. When Suho passed by, however, he ruffled the hair on your head, earning a hidden blush from you. You grinned, but tried hard to cover it, because you were afraid others would get suspicious. Suho just laughed, and kept on walking to the area where they would get ready.

“Next scene!” shouted the director, causing you to shake yourself out of your mini trance.

“Haneul-ah!! Over here!” you heard as you stepped out of the set. You turned your head to see the friendly faces of some EXO sunbaes. You began to walk over to where they were, chatting and drinking some water.

“So how is it, Haneul? Are you happy that you’re finally making it onto the big screen?” Baekhyun asked.

“Haha I’m so happy, but I hope it turns out ok. I’m still not experienced being on camera yet,” you confessed.

“Haneul, you’re doing fine,” D.O. said. “You’re doing much better than me when I was filmed for the first time.”

“Yeah, keep it up!” The rest of the members cheered. You felt extremely grateful for their support, and smiled uncontrollably. You tried to keep it down a bit, however, in order to not look like a goofball.

“Baekhyun, D.O., Luhan, Chen, at Set 2 please!” a producer called out. Soon, all that was left of the group was you and Suho.

“So…” Suho began, rubbing the back of his neck. “You look great today.”

You smiled, thanking Suho for the compliment. They makeup artists put on so much makeup on you and fixed your hair into really pretty soft loose curls, but you were not used to the amount of care put into your appearance so you felt a bit insecure.

“Thank you, Suho-oppa,” you said. Suho smiled, and patted your shoulder.

“Listen, Haneul, I have something to tell you…”

“What is it oppa?”

“I was thinking-“

“SUHO AND HANEUL TO THE FRONT SET, PLEASE” you heard the producer say. It was probably time to film the solo scenes between you and Suho, just like Lee Soo Man had mentioned.

“Oh, I’ll tell you next time,” Suho said, and both of you guys began to walk over to the set.

“Ok, so right here, Suho, you will act like you’re confessing to Haneul, who will have to act very reluctant at first, but eventually accept your confession. We’re looking for a fresh, cute, sweet love story.”

You and Suho both nodded, not knowing that the next few hours would be painfully difficult.

“CUT!” Suho apologized, and bowed to the director and the rest of the crew. He was having trouble with this one scene where he had to act like he was about to kiss you after bringing you into a hug, but for some reason he kept on turning bright red and laughed nervously. You were blushing as well, but thankfully, the piles and piles of makeup on your skin helped to cover up some of the redness.

“Oppa, just pretend I’m someone else, like Chen, or Chanyeol,” you suggested. Suho almost coughed.

“What?! Why would I do that?”

“Well, then won’t you be able to feel more comfortable since you know them well?”

“Haha… that’s not the problem here….”

In truth, Suho was having an extremely difficult time trying to control his hormones and not ACTUALLY kiss you. According to the director, he was supposed to go right up to your cheek and act like he was about to kiss you, but he was supposed to raise a huge spiral lollipop right before he did to cover up your guys’ “kiss” and make it look like you guys were actually kissing.

“Ok.. Take 7!”

The music was playing in the background, and you guys got into the mood of the music video. You and Suho were looking at each other in the eyes, maybe a little too deeply, but it was ok. You loved it: you finally got to stare at Suho without looking suspicious.

Focus on the scene, Suho… don’t screw it up this time, Suho thought to himself as his highlight part came near.

Finally, the part came where Suho came closer to you, with you looking up at him and waiting. His face came closer to yours, and everything was perfect. Now, all that had to happen was the “kiss”…

“Good good.. Keep going!” You guys heard the director’s encouragement, giving Suho some confidence.

Right when Suho was about to kiss you, he quickly raised the lollipop, covering your guys’ lips from the camera and basically everybody else in the set. The chorus of the song was playing, and everything was going as planned except for one thing.

Suho was actually kissing you.

He was supposed to stop right in front of your cheek after he raised the lollipop, but instead, he kept going and met your lips. It was a soft, gentle kiss with no movement, but just the fact that his lips were touching yours made you surprised.

“Good! Keep looking surprised!” said the director, not knowing that you weren’t acting, but actually reacting to the situation.

Your eyes opened wide, and you noticed that Suho was closing his eyes. You just paused as Suho’s lips were attached to yours. They felt warm and tender, just like last time. Suho wasn’t the type to be aggressive and pushy; he was gentle, calm, and caring, which was reflected in his kissing.

While you were still in shock mode, Suho was caught in the moment. He had tried so hard to not actually kiss you, but the situation was too perfect to not take advantage of.

Come on, man… restrain yourself… Suho tried hard to not move and surprise you even further. He felt bad about taking you by surprise, but you were just too pretty that day not to kiss.

Suho’s scent filled your nose as you snapped out of shock mode.

“CUT! Good job!” the director shouted.

Even still, Suho did not move.

“Hey guys! Let’s hurry and move on to the next scene please!” you heard a producer say. She then turned around to get the other members prepared for the next scene.

Suho slowly pulled back his head, leaving your lips. You stared at him as he slowly smiled, still covering your guys’ lips with the lollipop.

“S-sorry Haneul….. I just-“

“It’s ok oppa.” You smiled, giving Suho a reassuring look. Suho took in a deep breath and sighed. He was so scared that he might have hurt you by kissing you so suddenly in such a public place, especially with the situation of your guys’ relationship, but he was relieved.

You smiled shyly, and brushed off some of the dust from Suho’s shoulders. You then held onto Suho’s arm, dragging him out of the set so that the rest of the crew could move on.

“Haha, good work back there, you guys! You guys could pass as an actual couple,” commented one of the makeup artists as you kept on pulling Suho towards the back of the studio.

“Yeah! You guys match each other so well! The acting was great,” another backup dancer commented as you guys passed by.

You bowed and thanked them, but awkwardly denied the suggestions.

“Hahaha thank you but I still have a lot to learn,” you said, laughing and letting go of Suho’s arm. You really didn’t want to risk you and Suho getting caught.

You bowed as they left, and eventually turned around to face Suho again. Your smile faded as you saw Suho’s sad expression on his face.

“Oppa…. What’s the matter?” you asked, concerned.

“Haneul-ah…. Ah…. Nevermind. It’s nothing.” Suho then walked past you, leaving you a bit confused and sad. Ahh did I say something wrong? Or do something wrong??

You just shook your head as you walked back to refreshments. Since you guys had filmed most of the solo parts between the main characters, you knew that you had some time to kill before you would be called up to be filmed again.

When you arrived at the table of snacks, you picked out a banana instead in order to maintain your diet, and walked over to the chairs to sit down. Before you could start munching on your banana, you noticed someone had sat down right next to you. You looked up to see who it was, and it was none other than Kai.

“Oh, hello Kai-oppa. Are you done filming your parts?”

“Yeah…”

There was an awkward silence before you focused back on your banana and began to peel it.

“WAIT!”

You froze right as you were about to peel your banana, your hand right on the tip.

Kai then proceeded to take the banana out of your hand, flip it to its other side so that now the bottom of the banana was on top, and put it back in your hand.

Your eyes were still wide open because you were surprised by Kai’s sudden outburst, so you still froze.

“Ok, you can continue peeling your banana now.”

You looked at him in confusion, causing Kai to explain his sudden behavior.

“Y-you should just peel bananas from the bottom, not the stem….. That’s how monkeys do it,” Kai quietly muttered.

The last part of his sentence cracked you up, causing you to throw your head back and laugh out loud. Normally you wouldn’t laugh this much, but you were just so tired, and coming out Kai’s mouth, you just had to laugh.

“Yah… are you ok?” Kai asked, a bit concerned by your sudden laughter.

“Yes… I’m fine, sorry,” you said as you wiped your tears from your eyes. “It’s not that funny, I know…. But I guess I’m just that tired today…”

“Oh…….. that’s understandable..”

“Yup!” you then continued to peel your banana, except this time, from the bottom of the banana. Kai nodded in approval, causing you to giggle again. You never knew Kai was sensitive about these things. As you kept on smiling to yourself, you looked up to see Kai himself was smiling. You shook your head, and continued to peel your banana.

“Why? What is it?” Kai asked, staring at you with confusion.

“Hahaha…. It’s just that I never knew you cared about miscellaneous things like these,” you said, pointing to your banana.

“Oh……. Well, now you know,” Kai replied, smiling.

You smiled, and you guys began to chat about other funny quirks and pet peeves, causing you both to laugh quite a lot and overall have a good time. You never knew Kai had this other goofy, fun side to him. Especially compared to his normal personality, he was really cute whenever he seemed genuinely concerned about things like peeling bananas.

As you continued to talk to Kai, especially about Miyoung, Suho had been watching you guys the entire time. At first, he was just fine with it, but after you started laughing uncontrollably, he thought that you guys were having too much fun.

You know Kai.. He wouldn’t do that.. Just ignore them, Suho.. Haneul can do whatever she wants. Suho tried to convince himself that you guys were just friends, chatting and stuff, and turned around, facing the rest of the EXO members. Hmmm…. I wonder if it’s in connection to…. Nah… just forget about it Suho.

“Hyung!!”

“Huh? What?”

“I’ve been calling you for forever! The director wants you to come over and help him pick out a take,” Sehun said.

“Oh.. OH! Ok, I’ll be right there,” Suho said as he began to walk over to the filming set. 


I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time!! I've been busy with school.. T_T I apologize for the lower writing quality.. I just really wanted to update it for you guys and didn't really edit/proofread much so I could hurry and update..

Thank you so much for reading!! you guys are the best <3

OHOH EXO's comeback is coming up!!!! Well derp you guys probably knew way before me haha but I'm really looking forward to all of their other promotions as well... 

Not my picture!! credits

Dangg they look so good~ Ahh Suho you look like a bada** grandpa! ^o^ The blonde hair looks so good kyaaaa! I'm really liking Chen in the teaser pics.... Ah bias wreckers everywhere!! Lately I've been watching so many exo videos on youtube.. They are so adorable.. My fangirl feels.... Next time I go karaoke with my friends, I hope their new song will be on there!