Running and Hiding

Secret Dreams

Woop woop another update! Oh noes I'm beginning to lose some motivation to write.. *goes and watches more exo videos*


Ever since that date with Suho, you always had your silver ring on your finger. Subin asked what it was, but you just said that it was a gift from your family. Whenever you were exhausted and tired because of practice, you glanced at your ring, and regained energy. Suho would call or text you from time to time, and you guys would repeat your nightly outings. You guys could only meet at night when it was easier for Suho to hide his identity. It was obvious that you two liked each other, but both of you guys were shy and unsure what the other person thought, so you guys just kind of acted like a real couple.

You were practicing one day when you get a phone call.

“Hello?”

“Hey Haneul! How’s it going? Practice treating you well?” Suho asked.

“Oh hello! Yup, it’s going ok,” you replied. You were still kinda awkward because you were a bit shy around Suho.

“I heard that you guys might be debuting soon though, so don’t give up!” Suho encouraged.

A few weeks ago, when the new trainees of SM were finally introduced to the active artists, you were shocked to see Suho enter the room. You knew that he was part of that big boy band, but you didn’t know that his entertainment company was the same as yours. When you guys introduced yourselves to each other though, it was super awkward because both of you guys were trying to conceal your smiles. Afterwards, Suho had to upgrade his disguise, because if rumors got out that he was interested in someone from the same company, both of your guises careers would be at risk, because SM did not allow trainees nor new groups to date anyone.

“Yeah, I guess…” you replied. “So, why did you call me?”

“Oh, about that… I know you don’t really like it since we always have to meet at night.. I felt really bad so I decided to ask you to go to Lotte World with me tomorrow!” Tomorrow was a Sunday, thank goodness.

“Umm….. what?? But how?” you asked.

“We’ll sneak out of our dorms and meet each other at the bus station, and we’ll take public transit there. Of course, I’ll still be in my disguise,” Suho explained. “And besides, I miss you Haneul.” He had wanted to go on a legit date with you where he could clearly see and admire your face under the natural sunlight.

You blushed, and then hiccupped a little. You hiccupped when you got nervous.

“O-okay.. What time should I meet you?” you asked.

“Wah thanks Haneul! Meet me at 10am at the bus stop! I’ll see you there! Don’t wear anything too short even though it’s summer, ok?” Suho then ended the call.

You were extremely happy because a) you LOVED theme parks and b) this would officially be your first actual date with Suho!!! Even though he still had to wear his disguise, you didn’t mind, because he had to or else his fans would be the end of him. You shuddered at the thought of what would happen to you if you and Suho were caught together in public..

Anyways, on to more happy thoughts!

“Hey Subin, I’m going to go do some errands today, so don’t worry about me. I’ll come back some time in the evening, cause I might meet some of my friends from the states,” you lied. You couldn’t have Subin get suspicious about you, especially since she was in the same company as you.

“Oh, okay Haneul. Be safe, and call me if you need anything! My parents actually didn’t call me this weekend to help with some seafood tradition, so I think I’m just going to relax a bit today,” Subin replied.

You smiled, and then went into your closet to get ready for the day. You picked out a simple, cute outfit that consisted of jean short-shorts, a white shirt, and a navy half-sleeve blouse. You paired it with white high tops and a cute backpack for your belongings. You took a pair of sunglasses and a hat too, because you had to keep your skin free of imperfections before debuting. You tied your hair up into a messy ponytail, and your long, silky dark hair was neatly tucked behind you.

You met Suho at the bus stop, and as planned, he had on his same disguise. Still, he wore a shirt and a pair of jeans that showed off his toned body. He wasn’t the skinniest nor the most buff, but his body was lean and attractive. You stared at him all the way as you walked up to him.

Suho, on the other hand, was wowed by your beauty. Even though your outfit was simple and cute, your natural features were shown off and Suho instantly stared. It had been a long time since he was able to see you under the natural glow of the sun, and he did not hesitate to hug you right when you walked up to him. You gasped, and were trying to get him off, but his hug was tight, and eventually you stayed still.

“I missed you……” Suho whispered into your ear. You shivered, and then nodded silently. His calming scent surrounded you and you felt protected and safe in his arms.

You guys rode the bus to the amusement park, and then arrived at the park at around noon. There were lots of people there, because it was one of the more popular places in Korea. You guys bought the tickets, and managed to escape suspicion because there were lots of other people who also had on masks and sunglasses. As you guys were walking through the main court before the entrance gate, though, quite a lot of guys turned their heads as they saw you pass by. Nobody could deny that you looked especially flattering that day. You felt their eyes trail you as you walked, but you decided to ignore it and only focus on your day with Suho. Of course, this would be nothing compared to the attention you would get after debuting. You decided to enjoy the days where you still had some personal space.

The day was filled with fun and excitement, as you and Suho went from ride to ride. You got overly hyped up by all the fun thrills, and ended up dragging Suho to rides that he would never go on. He was a bit scared, and preferred calmer rides such as the ferris wheel and the like, while you liked the extreme roller coasters and free-fall drops.

Eventually the evening came, and you guys were exhausted. There many times when Suho’s disguise almost fell off, but he managed to hide his face and maintain his identity. You guys were waiting for the fireworks display to begin, and there was a huge crowd in the area. You decided to go to the gift shop while waiting, and Suho followed you. You instantly went over to the plushie section, and admired all the pretty plushies and dolls. Suho noticed this, and followed your eyes to a particular big teddy bear with a bow on its head. You then snapped out of your trance and made your way to the keychain section to buy one for your brother. After you paid, you guys exited the shop when Suho accidentally bumped into another male. He was running, and bumped into Suho so hard that his sunglasses came off. While the man was apologizing, a sudden realization came into his eyes. Suho quickly realized that his sunglasses were gone, and began to hear the intense whispering of females around him. He became alarmed, and began to search for you. You didn’t know that Suho was still in the back, so you kept on walking. Suho found you in the distance, and ran towards you, leaving his sunglasses on the ground.

Gah! Everything was going so well today too.. What do I do? Suho frantically thought of a plan while he dashed towards you.

You felt someone suddenly grab your arm, and you began to run with them. You looked up, and realized that it was Suho. You were confused as to why you guys were running, but you didn’t say anything as you realized that Suho didn’t have his sunglasses on.

Oh no…. What happened?!? Ahh people are beginning to stare at us! This isn’t good at all…. How are we going to get out of this place? You began to worry.

Suho then noticed a janitor leave a closet door open as he left to clean the park. Suho hurriedly began to run towards the door, and dragged you inside with him. The closet, however, was a lot smaller than he had thought, and it was dark too. You guys ran inside, and Suho turned around to close and lock the door. Suho began to worry how you guys would leave the park, and if anyone had seen you guys enter this closet. He then heard you begin to laugh.

“Haneul…… are you ok??” Suho asked. He was confused.

You just continued on laughing, until you began to tear.

“I haven’t had this much fun since I came here…!” you replied as you wiped a tear. Everything had been hectic but fun. Both of you, however, failed to react to the current situation. You and Suho were alone, together, in a cramped, dark closet.

Suddenly, you heard people yelling and passing by the closet outside. Suho put his finger to your lips to shush you, and both of you froze.

“Yah!!! I swear I saw someone that looks like Suho run past here!!”

“Eunsang! I think you’re going crazy with this whole obsession thing. Let’s just have fun at Lotte World, ok?”

You guys paused as you waited for the people outside to walk by. When it became relatively quiet again, both of you sighed and relaxed, and the tension disappeared.

After a bit of silence, you couldn’t take it anymore.

“Psst.. what do we do now?”

“Umm….. I don’t know. What should we do?” Suho replied. He was just as confused as you. Things were going great until just a few minutes ago…

“I guess we should wait a bit more before coming out, so less people will see us together,” you replied.

“That’s a good idea,” Suho said. You guys then stayed silent for a few more seconds, which felt like hours. Finally, it dawned on you that you were alone with Suho, and you guys were very very close to each other. You guys were standing, and you were pretty much stuck between Suho and the closet wall behind you. You began to blush like crazy, and looked down in order to avoid Suho’s gaze.

“Haneul…. What’s wrong?” Suho asked. He saw that you were looking down, and thought you were crying.

“It’s nothing….” You replied. You really didn’t want Suho to see you like this, blushing and all.

“Look at me, Haneul.”

“N-no…. It’s ok….”

Suho then lifted your chin with his gentle hand, and you were eventually looking up, face to face.

Even though it was dark, you could see each other’s basic facial futures. You were so thankful that it was just dark enough that Suho couldn’t see that you were a bright red tomato.

Suho suddenly leaned in, and your lips met his lips through his mask. He wasn’t the type to slam his lips against yours and force a kiss. He was gentle, calm, and protective, and you could feel all of those characteristics by the way that he caressed his hand across your cheek, and kissed your lips. He still had his mask on, because he didn’t want to force any unwanted actions on you. The barrier was obvious, but he couldn’t resist kissing you. Suho then pulled away, and then looked into your eyes. He was searching for some type of emotion, any emotion. You just stared back, and for a few seconds, you guys burned holes into each other’s eyes. Finally, you slowly unhooked the mask from his ears, and let the mask fall to the ground. You couldn’t help but put your arms around his neck and pull him into a deeper kiss. Suho was surprised, because up until then, he was unsure of exactly how you felt about him. He gained a bit more confidence by your action, however, and returned the kiss. It was passionate, sweet, and pure. His lips felt warm and sweet and melted you from the inside. Suho couldn’t control himself when you kissed him back, and let his instincts take over. He could smell a light scent of peaches coming from your body, and was melted by your ultra-feminine charm. He slowly ran his other hand down your back, and wrapped it around your waist and pulled you in further. You shivered from the direct contact, but still felt happy. Hidden behind the door, locked in a dark closet, you guys could fully embrace each other without fear.

Finally, you pulled away, and then rested your head on his chest, and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around yours, and ran his hand through your hair. You felt so safe embraced by Suho, and closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You wish you could be like this, with him, every single day.


More attempted fluff~ I think I’m going to try to finish planning the story now so I can write the chapters faster.. Idk how long it's gonna end up being though o_o