chapter 2

C R U S H

 

yes finally, minji said, when she reach the school

minji looked down at her phone it's 8:00, aigoo i'm late, she start running to her first period, which is english mr. choi

mr.choi- good morning minzy you're late.

minzy- sorry mr. choi it won't happen again i promise.

mr.choi- now go have a seat, while you're heading to your seat, please take off you're hate please.

when minzy approach her seat next to amber, she notice minzy scratch hands and knee, 

amber- what happen to you mingk~ah she took minzy hands it was pretty bad 

minzy- what do you mean?

amber- you're hands and knee, its scratch. who did this to you who did this to my best friend?

minzy- oh, i fell and its just a small scratch, it doesn't hurt. 

amber- minji what really happen to you? i know you're lying to me?

minzy- well i kind of bump into some guy's while i was on oppa skateboard, and that'd how i got my hand and knee scratch, but don't worry amber, please don't tell younbae oppa and  the unnies.

amber- stupid boys, who dare to that to my best friend? who are they? did they say they were sorry?

minzy- noo, it was the kingkas, sehun ask me if i was okay, but kim jonging was being rude, he told me to watch where i was going..

amber- aish what a jerk. kim jongin

-bell ring-

amber got up from her seat, followed by minzy

amber- well minji i have to go to my next period

minzy- alright i'll see you in lunch. 

amber - oh hey you better go to the nurse office. your'e hand and knee are pretty bad.

minzy-  i will, thanks amber.

minji pov

minzy give her best friend a big hug, amber tell the unnies that i'm okay if you see them alright, amber just nodded, minzy, was feeling all the pain from her hand and knee, but she didn't want to go to the nurse, instead of going to the nurse office, i went straight to the dancing room, i went in, i took off my bag, and my jacket. i pull out my headphone and blog it in my iphone. ~first song was to me by jason derulo~ guys this song is my jam. i start of dancing with to me, i dance until i saw someone watching me..

kai pov

 i was bored and i don't like my next period, so i dicided i should skip it, i went to the dancing room, i mean i have nothing to do on campus, also i don't want get caught by the monitors , on my way to the dancing room, i saw someone dancing, i stop for a minute and stare at her, WOW she's  very  good at dancing. ohh crap she saw me.. what to i do now? ohh just hide, wait where should i hide? why am i even talking to myself. just don't face her........

minzy- excuse me.

kai- .............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hii everybody :D i know this chapter is very short, but done worry i'll update in a bit. ~ohh thanks to my 2 subscribers<3

bye bye for now

 

hint hint on my next chapter

minzy- YOU!! what are you doing in my dancing room? are you stalking me?

kai- uhm unfortunately it's not you're dancing room, last time i check the school actually own this room.. and please why would i be stalking a clumsy girl who made me spill my favorite drink? do you know how much it cost me? 

minzy- i'm not clumsy minji said while pouting... his such a jerk minji said quietly to herself...

kai- wait what? what did you say? she's adorable when she pout. wait why am i feeling this way?

minzy- nothing, but still i was here first so you have to go find you another room to practice.

kai-what about  if i want to practice, here? what are going to do? 

minzy- what about a NO. i don't want to share a practice room with you..

kai- well you can go find you a new room to practice in..

minzy- maybe i will, matter fact i'll go right now. hmppp 

minji pov

minzy took her stuff and left the room... stupid jerk, i hate boys i hate them i hate them i hate them, i was talking to myself while walking to the other room, i tried opening them but most of them were lock., and the others are already have people in there. great just great.. well i geuss i dont't have a choice i have to practice with that jerk..

kai pov

god i love to mess with people, epecially people like her... i know she'll come back, all the rooms are already full.. i smile evily..... i was smiling till i heard the door open, haa  i knew you'll come back. what the other room were full? i looked back, and saw...... great the last person i want to see..

girl- annyeong oppa.

kai- what do you want, i grab all my stuff i was about to leave... i felt a pair arm around my wrist.....

girl- oppa please don't leave me just give one more chance...please, im begging you.....

okay okay to much hint for the next chapter... be prepared 2ne1 exo, byg, youngbae, amber and that mystery girl, are gonna be in the next chapter<3 hmpp i wonder who's the mystery girl ;)lol see you in my next chapter;D