chapter 12

C R U S H

***********************************************************

Minzy pov

On our way to our place, I was feeling super tired, so i toke a quick nap. 

About 15 minute later, i woke up from my nap. When i woked up, i can tell that most of them were drunk, i looked around to figure out who's drunk or not. The eldest we're the one that were drunk, the car was so loud, everyone had their own conversation going on to.

I look beside me amber who was knock out, "hmm is she drunk"? i ask myself.

"Laughs" i hear laughers when i look over, it was taeyang, and yuri making out. "Eww" i said to myself. 

"Yahh get some room will yaa" Drunk Bom said.

Without even listening, both continue on with their make-out session, this time tongue were involve, and touching.

"I made a disgusted face and look straight ahead of my direction."

Straight ahead of my direction it was kai, beside him was sehun. I akwardly smiled at both of them,Sehun give me one of his dreamy smile. Kai on the other side who had a cold expression on his face. 

Nobody pov

The crew finally reach the place, "OMO ARE WE HERE? Drunk Dara ask? Yeah we're here everybody Suho said while trying to wake the others up..

"Amber, Wake up" minzy waking amber up. Are we here? Amber ask. Yes we arrived minji reply back.

When everybody got off the car, ALL of them were drunk, Except for Minji, Kris, Tao, kai, sehun, lay and suho..

Woahh" Thisplaceishuge,drunk bommie said, ithinkiwanttogotosleep" 

We should, help them in first, just leave them in the living room, Suho said, here kris, Tao, and minji help them in, and me kai, sehun, lay will go bring the suitcase in..

Minji grab amber, Comeon amber, i'll help you in, going in the house minji gently put her on the sofa.. 

Kris help in CL, and tao help carry park bom in, "whoaa is this my prince charming coming to rescue me?" Drunk bom ask tao, Tao was blushing...

They went back outside, and help the rest in, Few minute later they we're finally done.

Suho"let out a sigh" and sat down.. aigoo The suitcase were to heavy, especially dara, bom, and yuri noona suitcase. "what do they have in their?"

Minji smiles at suho, and reply "Girl stuff" 

"Hyung"? Sehun said ...

"Yeah?"

"Should we put others in the rooms?" I mean they don't all fit...

 "Who?" kai ask

Lets put bom and dara noonas in their room. Amber and minji, And Probably The two lover bird, Yb and yuri, Kris said. "wait what about Chaerin noona? sehun ask.!! "Well i was thinking what if she stays with me tonight? I mean its fine with me.. kris said

Hey what about me? i thought we were roommate? tao ask.

Everybody, Gave kris a look, "Also tao is right where is he going to sleep? kai ask..

"Can we come to a desicion then, i'm kind of sleepy, lay cutely ask"

Minji laughs, "Aww his so adorable" she thought to herself

Minji clear , Okay What if Tao come sleep with me and amber tonight minji ask.

"WAIT' Wait"!!! Sehun said, that's not a good idea..

And why not? tao ask

Thats because, you only have two bed so it won't work out...

"Well me and amber can stay on one bed and he can use my bed"..

" No No No" Still it's not a good idea, you don't know what tao might do..

"mwuh" Yah i am not like that, also i dont look at minji like that she's more like a sister to me.

"Looks like someone is jaelous kris jokingly said..

"shut up kris, i'm not jaelous...

Okay we should help them in so we can rest, tomorrow is a big day for everybody, Suho said..

The rest help the others to their room....

Sehun pov

When i heard, that tao panda self is going to sleep with minji and amber, i was shocked, i was jaelous of how he can sleep in the same room with my crush, that is why i didn't want him to sleep in the same room with her, aish, i might have to talk to tao my self...

Is that it everyone? Lay ask

"Yes, i think so" Minji reply back.

So can i go sleep now lay ask?

Sure" Go ahead i know you're tired. Sleep well yixing Suho said..

Good nght everyone lay said..

Good night, sleep well minji reply back..

Suho tap minji shoulder, Minji look back. Gong minjishi you should go rest now..

"Well what about the them, minji pointed at the rest of the boys laying in the living room.. 

"they'll be fine, i'll sleep with here with them. Just go and rest i know you're super tired i can tell..

"Minji smiled" Thank you suho~shii, you should rest to suho~shii..

HMM i will get my rest, and Just call me Oppa" Okay... 

"GOOD Night" Oppa minji told suho...

Minji pov

I said my goodnight to suho, Walking upstairs where our room were at. Someone grab me by the hand, and pull me to his room...............

**************************************************************************************

OHHHHH who do you think it is??? hmmm.....:)

Anyways bye for now<3