chapter 4

C R U S H

sehun pov

so what? are guy's going out again? i ask yuri and kai, at some point i think it was, making kai hyung spit out some of his drink, and yuri noona who turn red as a tomato, pretending they didn't hear my question.. i smile evily and wait for their answer...

kai pov

sehun ask me if me and yuri if we're going out again, making me spit out some of my water,  i was shocked at sehun question, i was also in deep thinking about sehun question, if yuri is really coming back next week, and i need to talk to yuri, about our realtionship.... i got up from my seat and grab yuri by her hand..

kai- come on yuri i need to talk to you.

yuri-.............

bobody pov.

youngbae  got up to throw away his trash, and he accidently bump into two person..

yuri- joesonghabnida (sorry) 

youngbae- it's alright, i'm the one should be sorry..

kai pov

someone accidently bump to me and yuri, and i was super pissed, what made me more piss is both of them we're just standing their staring at each other..... hmmm uhmm 

kai- watch were you're going man.. 

yb- Kim JONGIN, what? is this pretty lady you're girl friend?

kai- it's none of business TAEYANG..

yb- *look over* at yuri, no offense but i think you could to a lot better ...

yuri- *eye's widen*

kai- what are you trying to say taeyang? 

minzy pov

i looked up, and i saw youngbae oppa talking to kim jongin, ohhh he look mad, i better go check, i got up from seat and make my way to youngbae, and kai direction..

minzy- unnies i'll be back

amber- where you going?

minzy- pointed at taeyang and kai direction*

dara&bom- ohh okay hurry up, so we could go get some ice cream after lunch..

cl- who was to busy making out with BYG, look over to the two unnies, hey where is minji going?

amber- pointed to youngbae, and jongin direction.

cl- ohhh, *continue on making out with byg*

dara- can you two go get a room please...... 

bom- yeah, we're here to learn not to make out.

cl&byg- *laugh* okay okay we're gonna stop now...

amber- i don't mind...

dara&bom- *look at amber disgust* well we do it's annoying.

cl- ahh unnies why can you both be like amber...

amber- well i think dara&bom unnies are jealous.. they don't have anybody to make out with.. *laugh*

bom- yahhh i'm your unnie....

amber- sooo...

dara- you have to respect us duhhh...

cl- aigooo..

byg- noona's why don't y'all have any boyfriend? i mean you're both very pretty...

bom- i don't know, they don't ask us out i geuss..

amber- well i heard some of the exo guy's like you guy's....

dara- what???

bom- who? which one's? tell me their name?

amber- NOPE..

dara- yahh come on, amber please tell us..

amber- no, it's a secret...

bom- aish, what are you guy's, in middle school??...

amber- i over heard this but one of them also have a crush on cl to...

byg- WHAT? *almost choke on his food* well amber tell him she's already taken by me, BANG YOUNG GUK...

cl- aww babe.. *give a kiss to byg* but i wonder who is it...

cl&dara

ewwwww....

dara- i think i'm about to throw upp...

bom- i don't know if i'm disguted by the food or i'm just disgusted by those twoo....

amber- *laugh* this two unnies are so childish...

nobody pov.

when minji made her way to youngbae, and kai direction, why do i have a feeling they don't like eachother? hmmm she minji think to herself..

minzy- oppa what's wrong?

kai- *confused look*

yuri- omo you again.. are you okay?

minzy- ohh yeah, im fine...

kai- i geuss you better go youngbae... you don't wan't to upset you're girl friend now..

minzy- excuse me? GIRL FRIEND??? AHAHAHAHA

kai- what's funny? ain't he you're boyfriend? 

minzy- ahhh NO....

yb- minji here, is my baby sister  *resting my hand on minji shoulder*

kai- *widen eye* WHAT? how can you be related to a jerk like him...

minji- oppa is not a jerk..

yuri- okay guy's let's just cut it out now please..

yb- if you say so.... my name is young bae.. *i said it in a flirty way*.. but you know, you could alway's cll me oppa *i wink*

yuri- *blush* yuri, KWON YURI..

minji- *pretend to throw up* aish oppa is so cheesy...

yuri- what's you're name?

minzy- minzy. GONG MINJI

kai- okay i geuss just pretend that im not even here.. are you guy's done flirting now?

youngbae- NO

minzy- yes

nobody pov

minzy grab youngbae by his hands away from yuri and kai, oppa you can't just flirt with someone girlfriend it's not right...

yb- aha, well it is fun messing with jongin, but i have to be honest, yuri is seriously very pretty.. minji.. i...think...i'm...falling...in..love..with..yuri... 

minji- what oppa, you barely just met her today, how can that be possible?

youngbae- love at first sight.. i geuss...

minzy- aishh oppa....

kai&yuri pov

they both went up to rooftop, kai second favorite place to hang out...

yuri- wow, it's beautiful here..

kai- yes, it is i come here a lot when i'm stress out..

yuri- stress? 

kai- yeah, when you left, i used to come here, and just think about you! what were you dong? were you okay, did you eat well......

yuri- ohh really? you see kai..

kai- but anyway's that was the past...about our relatonship? 

yuri- what about our relatonship?

kai- well i don't know... .

yuri-  i think you know... you see kai, i see the way you look at minji.. that's like the way you used to look at me when we first met...

kai- what? minji?......

yuri- yes i think you like her.. which is fine with me, i mean you have the right to like her, we're not together, or anything serious right now.... 

kai-..............

yuri pov

when i told kai all those, i felt like dying inside.. but i think it was the right thing to do, i mean i was a bad girlfriend for leaving him behind, and when he told me he come up here on the rooftop to release his stress make me want to cry, kai never stress out of anything... his those kind of boyfriend doesn't stress out really..

 

kai pov

me and yuri came down from the rooftop, i saw the members waiting for us, i felt like my heart just turn black, hearing what yuri told me, i felt like she doesn't even care about my feeling at all, she left me and now she just want me to find me a new girlfriend... i pretend to put a smile on my face, because i didn't wan't the guy's to worry about me... especially the hyungs....

kai- hey guy's..

luhan- hey kai..

sehun- what took you two so long? was their some action going up there. *wiggle his eyebrow*

tao- sehun you think dirty..

suho- *hit sehun* yahh why do you alway's have some dirty thought...

sehun- it's a joke hyungsss.... 

lay- say you're sorry

sehun- noona , hyung i'm soryy for think wrong...

yuri- its fine sehun..

chanyeol- guy's we should go out tonight...

kris- that's a good idea..

chen- i'm down..

suho- i mean it's friday night, and i have nothing to do...so why not.

xiu&luhan- sure count us in..

everybody stare at yuri well are you going?

yuri- uhm..(cut off my kai)

kai- yeah she's going..

sehun- i geuss i'll go to..

chanyeol- okay so we're we going?

lay- we should go watch a romatic movie

baek- yeah that's a good idea..

tao- nooo, we should go eat....

sehun- what about if we go clubbing?

kris- dude most of us are still underrage...

sehun- so, my uncle own this club, so i will guarentee he'll let us in..

jongin- okay. i'm in..clubbing it is..

chanyeol- okay, i geuss we're go clubbing tonight........

kai- yuri i'll go get you..

yuri- okay..........

sehun pov

i have this feeling that, yuri noona, and kai, are probably, just remaining as friend...i can tell their's something bothering kai hyung.. so i decide we should go the club, so hyung can release his stress, while dancing, and i know hyung like to dance when his stress out or in deep thought.....

 

see you next chapter<3

 

************************************************************************

Omg 

    thank you for my 16 new subcribers

 

 

 

guy's have y'all seen this?? ahh i'm so excited...!!!!