chapter 3

C R U S H

minzy pov

while i was making my way to the dancing room with that jerk.. i heard a girl voice , and his voice.

girl- annyeong oppa.

kai- what do you want, i grab all my stuff i was about to leave... i felt two pairs of arm around my wrist.....

girl- oppa please don't leave me just give one more chance...please, im begging you.....

kai- ....

girl- kim jongin say something.

kai- why did you come back kwon yuri?

yuri- i miss you you.

kai- then explain to me why did you left me yuri? i don't know if i should belive you, you left me without even saying goodbye or you're reason to just leave me...  

yuri- because i didn't want you to worry about me..

kai-what? what do you mean you don't want me to worry about you, it was my job to worry about you yuri..... you were mine..

yuri- i know it seem like i have a perfect life. but honestly i don't.. since my mom past away...i was being beaten by my step dad, every single day... and what's worst is to see my little brother getting beaten by my step dad. it hurt to see my baby brother crying and seeing him hurt, my brother is the only person i have left.. one time he tried to rap me kai.. but me and my brother manage to get away from him, and the very next day i dicided it's better for me and taemin to leave korea and go to austerlia to our aunt.. i didn't want to tell you either..

kai- well why not yuri???...... kai said angry........

yuri- it was hard for me to say goodbye to you kai and if i told you, i know you would have done bad things to our step dad...

kai pov

i can see that her tears were about to drop, and her voice was shaken while she was telling me what her step dad did to her and her little brother..i grab her and i hug her, trying to comfort her, it's okay yuri~ahh i told her.. kwon yuri she was my first love we started dating back in 8th grade year until she left in our sophmore year.. seeing yuri cry make's me upset. yuri stop crying i told her.. i lift her chin up and dry her tears away, you know i hate seeing girls crying infront of me... i said coldly...

minzy pov

minzy who was watching the whole time, ahh so that must be his girlfriend she's pretty intresting.... i wonder if he only date pretty girls hmpp why do i care, not like that i like him...minzy whisper to herself.. i was startled back when i saw them coming toward my direction... ohh ohh i don't want to get caught, he might think  i was eavesdropping.... what do i do now...>.<

sehun pov

bell ring for lunch and i haven't seen kai at all.. so i make my way to the dancing room since thats the only place he could go on the campus.. while i was walking toward the dancing rooms i saw minji..my crush.. i heard her talking to herself.. what do i do? i heard her keep saying that.. i looked at her confused, is she eavesdropping?? looking at her direction, two people approach her.. ahhh so that's why.. i went up behind her back.. and whisper to her..

sehun- who we talking to? ohh wait who we looking at??... making her fell on the floor..

minzy- ahhhh making me scream, and fell on the floor..

sehun- oh god i'm so sorry i didn't mean to scare you minzy.

kai & yuri pov

on our way to the door, we heard a scream, we hurry out the door and looked at what was happening.. oh sehun... we both said it at the same time, yuri who run toward minji and help her up, yuri saw her bruise, scratch on her hands and knee.. kai who made a confused face to sehun and minzy..

yuri- omo are you okay? sehun what did you do?

sehun- yuri?? what are you doing here... 

yuri-..................

it was a akward silence...when kai broke the silence...

kai- wait what are you both doing here? where you here the whole time? kai looked at minzy direction

minzy..............

sehun- oh no, minji just came out from that other room, sehun pointed at the room next door....

kai- ohh then what are you doing here? 

sehun-well it's luch time.. we have to go eat...

kai- its already lunch? dang i spend half of the day in there?   okay then let's go eat i grab yuri hand, and we walk away with her, leaving sehun and minji behind..

minzy pov.

kai ask me if i was i here the whole time, and i was speechless, but thankfully sehun help me... i exhale loudly, making sehun laugh.. you're welcome he told me, i smiled at him thank you i told him... he looked at me and smile, we were walking right behind kai and the girl.. kai who keep on looking back at me and sehun, making me feel uncomfortable it was a akward between me and sehun, heading to lunch i saw people giving us wierd looks, i stop walking making sehun stop and stare back..

sehun- what's wrong minzy?

minzy- oh nothing, my table is over there, minji pointed at her table...

sehun- oh yeah, well i'll see you later minji..

minzy- oh sehun, thank you agian...

sehun- it was nothing, next time be careful, at who you're stalking, he laugh...

minzy- i wasn't stalking anybody, i said while pouting..

sehun- hahaa she's so adorable.. okay , but be careful next time, i said while walking away.

minzy pov.

Great, just Great now, first kai think i'm clumsy, and now sehun thinks i'm a stalker, what a great monday to start off, i said while walking to our table..

2ne1, yb, byg and amber pov

where is minji guy's it's already lunch and i haven't seen her, yb said worriedly, oh don't worry she's at the nurse office amber reply, NURSE? everybody said at the same time.. ohh crap, i'm not supposed to say anything.... amber facepalm hereself... 

dara- aigoo why? is she hurt?

bom- who did it?

yb- give me all their names..

amber- guy's calm down, she'll tell you by her self.

minzy pov

on my way to our table i saw them running toward me.. ohh AMBER.. i already knew she told them.

bom- mingky~ah are you hurt? bom said loudly

dara- omg what happen to you're hands and knee? 

yb- who did this do you minjii?

cl and byg who got up and walk toward minzy..

cl- minji are you being bullied?

minzy- guy's you're making a big scene right now...

nobody pov

everybody who was staring at them, making exo to look back at them and see what was happening, they head back to their table, the unnies won't stop asking all the question, minzy sat down beside amber, well AMBER.. didn't i tell you not tell them? i swear it just slip out from my mouth...

exo pov

the boys were sitting eating their food until, they heard all the noise coming from the other table, mingky~ahh ARE YOU HURT? they all looked up and saw minji, hey ain't that the girl who bump into you kai? baek ask kai, yes that's the clumsy girl...kai said, why is her knee scratch? chen ask, i don't know kai said.. is that her boyfriend? chan ask, making kai and sehun to look up and stare at her direction....

kai pov 

the boys keep on asking me question, which it was pretty annoying, IS that her boyfriend? chanyeol ask, i looked up and stare at her direction, she was sitting with a guy, i don't but at some reason i feel jealous... she caught me staring at her.... crap. she saw me i pretend to look down and food and eat it......

yuri pov

i notice that kai, and sehun were staring at the girl the whole time, hmm hmm i clear my throat making all the guy's to look at me.. so guy's i have good news, all the boys stop what they were doing and look at my direction... good news? kai ask, yeah i'm moving back here in korea and i'm starting school here next week, along with my brother.. 

kai- really?

yuri- yeah....

sehun- so what? are you guy's going out again?

kai..............................

yuri...................................

 

 

 

 

see you next chapter

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

okay guy's i'll see you in my next chapter, sorry if i make any misspelled or any errors...