chapter 5

C R U S H

Nobody pov

The girls, youngbae and byg walk back home after school, youngbae who was walking first, followed by byg and cl who we're walking hands in hand, bommie and dara behind the two couple, and minzy and amber at the very back.

Minzy- I'm tired, why do we have to live far away?

Amber- Stop whinning, we're almost their...

Cl- Where we live minji only take 10 mintue to get there.

Bom- Hey you guy's want to go out tonight?

Dara- Good idea, where we going?

Cl- We should go watch a romantic movie...

Dara&bom- Eww why romatic???...........

Yb- We should go to a club tonight..

Minzy- *excited* really?

Byg- That's a good idea...

Cl- So what club?

Amber- club it is...

Yb- Okay everybody go get ready, me and minji will go pick you all up...

Amber- dude what are going to wear? 

Minzy- I don't know yet..

Amber- Dress?

Minzy- hahaha you're funny amber.. NO definitely not a dress.

***************************************************

Outfits
 

 

Park Bom

Dara

cl

minzy

amber

byg

YB

yuri

kai&sehun

sehun pov

The boys and i got done, i looked in the mirror, "ohh i looke handsome" "sehun hurry up we have to go pick up yuri" tao scream... okay okay i'm coming. i make my way downstairs the boys look so impatient and piss just waiting for me..

baek- about time you're done.

sehun- well you see i got to look good.

baek- whatever

kai- are we done now?

sehun- yeah.

suho- okay let's go..

kai pov

We we're on our way to yuri house to go pick her up, i ask sehun so we can go in the club right? *ofcourse we'll go in* sehun said. we arived at yuri place, she was already outside waiting for us. ~ohhh~ i can hear all the boys  "yuri is so fine" chanyeol said. *i glare at him* 

kai- okay chanyeol contain yourself..

chanyeol- *smile*

yuri- annyeong

suho- annyeong, you look great..

yuri- thank you.. *shyly*

suho- well go right in we have to go now.

nobody pov

the boys and yuri arrived at the club, sehun went in first, followed by the boys and yuri, when we step in the club everybody was staring at us, making our way to the v.i.p area, i stop for a moment "dang it"..

chanyeol- what's wrong

sehun- i forgot my phone in the car, tell the hyungs i'll be back

chanyeol- alright hurry back man.

nobody pov

when sehun run outside to grab his phone, something got his attention that make him stop and stare, WOW it's minji... what is she doing here? he thought to himself, he run to the car and grab his phone, on his way back to the entrance, he over heard some fimiliar voice. making him stop and look back..

Park bom- what do you mean we can't go in?

Security- Ma'm you're still underrage, matter fact all of you guy's are all undderage!!

Sehun pov

I stop for a minute, wait i know that voice... it's PARK BOM, i look back at her direction.. ohh ofcourse i found minji why is she alway's with that boy? hmm i think to myself. i jump up from frighten. when park bom scream at the security.. i made my way to their direction..

Sehun- what's the problem here?

Security- well you see, most of them are still undderage, and  can't let them in sir..

Sehun- just let them in...

Security- but sir..

Sehun- okay i'm going to let you choose now.. would you rather keep you're job or not?? choose carefully now....

I walk away coldy...

minzy pov

When i saw sehun heading our way, i can't help myself, but to feel nervous. why am i feeling this way? i ask myself, he gave me a smile..i heard him talking to the security.. when he was done talking to the security, the security let us in, we walk in, wait i have to find sehun, i know his the one who told the security to let us in, i want to thank him..

Amber- who are you looking for?

Minzy- sehun....

kai pov 

I was sitting next to yuri, making me feel akward, sehun who barge in our v.i.p area smiling, what's with this guy?i quietly ask myself.. yuri who stand up making me looked up at her.

Yuri- i'll be back guy's

Tao- where you going?

Yuri- oh no where, i just want to go take a look around.

Xui- okay hurry back, don't get lost.

Yuri- smile* i won't

nobody pov

when yuri was looking around someone catches her attention... OMO it's HIM again... 

heading her way to YB, and the girls and byg area, yuri stop for a minute and just stare at their direction.

Cl- looks like you got a admire behind you oppa..

Dara- why is she staring here?

Minzy- oh it's YURI...

YB-  WHAT? YURI? WHERE?

Minzy- behind you, staring at you...

YB- *look back* ohh annyeonghaseyo...

Yuri- annyeonghaseyo

Minzy- what are you doing here? are you here by yourself?

Yuri- i should be asking you guy's the same.. and no i'm here with exo..

Minzy- AHHHH...

YB- any way's interrupting yuri-shii do you want to go dance?

Minzy- aish oppa you're so rude *walk away*

Yuri- sure.

nobody pov 

Yuri and Yb who we're in the middle of the dance floor dancing inappropriately at each other.. byg had his mouth wide open, *babe close you're mouth you might have something flew in you're mouth* cl said.. the rest of the girls who were just satring at the two dancing..

Park bom- can they to that?

Amber- do what?

Park bom- Dance like that.

Amber- why not? it's a free country after all.

Minzy- i can't belive oppa is dancing like that infront of me.. 

Exo pov

The boys who we're still in their v.i.p area heard some noise downstairs, is it a fight? luhan ask what? a fight? sehun, we better go check it out kris, the boys head down, the noise got even louder than ever... is it a dance battle? kai.. *i don't think it's a dance battle* d.o..

sehun- it's yuri....

kai- and taeyang??

chanyeol- damn!! i never thought yuri can dance so y...

suho- yahh stop being so ert..

chanyeol- i'm not, it just that she dance.....

kai- *glare at chanyeol*

kris- chanyeol, it's better to shut up now......

chen- ain't that YB?

baek- yep

minzy pov

i was bored and the crowd got so loud, i better go check,  making my way to the crowd, i accidently hit someone.. oh i'm so sorry.

Minzy- oh i'm so sorry.

Mystery guy- it's alright, it was my fault..

Minzy.......

Making my way to the groud i can see yb and yuri still dancing.. Soo this is why the crowd is going crazy for. two people dancing inappropriately.. i said it loudly..

Kai- laugh.. 

Minzy- aren't you going do to something...

Kai- do what?

Minzy- well i don't know she's you're girlfriend, you should know what do to..

Kai- *shake head*.. NO, she's not my girlfriend..not anymore quietly.... what about you?

Minzy- What about me?

Kai- you're brother?

Minzy- oh*OPPA STOP IT ALREADY..

Yb&yuri- *ignore minzy*

Minzy- you see, i tried...

nobody pov

minzy who had it with the two left the club with amber, both amber and minji decide to go home, it was really akward for them to watch the two dancing..Yb and yuri stop dancing, and start making out. kai who saw it, just left without saying anything to the boys and yuri ..after seeing what happen to yuri and taeyang.. sehun who saw kai walking out from the club, catching up with kai..

sehun- what happen hyung?

kai-.......

Sehun- HYUNG..

Kai- WHAT?

Sehun- hyung you gotta stop with that..

Kai- With what sehun? 

Sehun- you know exactly what jongin..

Kai- No i don't..

Sehun- about Yuri hyung...

Kai- you know what sehun, i really don't want to talk to anybody right now..but just tell the boy's i'll probably get home late..

sehun- alright hyung just be careful...

Kai- i will, now go back in and wait for everybody in their..

Kai pov

i was walking, i didn't know where to go exactly, i was walking till i arrived at the park, beside the park theirs this little shop, i went first in the shop, looking around for some candies, i heard some similiar laugh.. MINZY? i look back and it was minzy, with the same guy i saw her with the other time at lunch..

minzy- ohh Jongin what are you doing here?

Kai- what are you doing here?

Minzy- i ask you first..

Kai- well obiviously i'm here to buy some candies duhh..

Minzy- ohh, Candies?

Kai- yes candies..

cashier- here's your'e change sir.

kai- ah thank you...

Amber- i guess just ignore me....

Minzy- oh sorry amber, this is my bestfriend amber.

Kai- amber? aint that a girl name?

Minzy- yes, it is a girl name...

kai- ohh...

Amber- YEAH.. minzy im leaving first, i'll see you later.

Minzy- give amber a hug* alright be careful amber.. i'll see you later..

Amber- yeah, take care of my best friend aight..

Kai- uhm sure...

nobody pov

amber left, leaving the two behind in a akward silence.. kai who was eating his candies and minji who was eating her ice cream, minji walk toward the little park to go sit down, followed by kai, they both sit there in silence just eating their icecream and candies..

kai- you never said you were sorry. breaking the akward silence.

Minzy- sorry about what?

Kai- when you bump into me the other time and made me spill my favorite drink on me.

Minzy- but did you get hurt? 

Kai- no.

Minzy- then it's not a big deal..

kai- how is it not a big deal?

minzy- because you weren't the one who got hurt, you're lucky i didnt tell my oppa..

Kai- OPPA?.........

 

 

 

 

see you next chapter

guess who's the mystery guy  ^_^

sorry for late update..

 

look at this dara hyung keke^^

 

guy's i don't know who minzy should end up with lol kai or sehun>.<