chapter 13

C R U S H

************************************

"I was suprise at his action" he had me push against the wall,breathing heavily.

"I was about to say something, but he cover my mouth" i remove his hand, "Yah jongin what's with you?"

"he didn't answer"

My anger was building up, "Jonging Answer me" my voice became weak, i can feel my tears coming down on my face.

"Leaning closer to my face, i push him away, "Get off me kai"

"I manage to get out from his strong grip" but i was pull back from my waist.

"Gong minzy i like you"

" what did you say?"

"You heard me", kai reply back

" he went infront of me, i had my head down. when he lift up my head.

"Yah Minji" I'm sorry if i push you hard"

The whole time kai was talking to me, i wasn't even listening to what he was saying. I was still shock at what he  just told me a while a ago..

Minji?

Uhh? 

Gwaenchan~a? kai ask

I shook my head yes.

"Please, belive me i didn't meant to"

We both stand awkwardly in his room without saying anything, "I'll be leaving now i guess, i need to go rest" I told kai.

"uh Yeah here let me get the door for you"

 I was about to leave his room, but kai had hug me, "minji, I'm sorry i didn't mean to made you cry"

I smirk, I forgive you, but you have to do anything i tell you do to..

"and what if i don't? kai

"Oh that won't be a option mr. Kim, If you don't then, i'll tell everyone you were trying to kiss me, and that you harass me...

"but i didn't even harass you...

"you just did a while ago"

Well Ether way, "you liked it" kai said and close his door

Bwoh! No i didn''t, Yah! open this door right now...

*********************************

Minji? i heard someone call my name from behind, "ohh hey sehun, what are you doing up so late?"

Sehun smile, "Actually i should be the one asking you that question, and we're you just talking to kai hyung? 

"No, I' actually need to use the bathroom," i lied to sehun..

"oh so you were trying to find the bathroom?, here i'll show you. Sehun drag minji by the hand.

"here it is, that's the bathroom, Sehun cutely pointed at it"

"I smiled at his action, his was so cute, "well thank you sehun" i told sehun.

When i went the bathroom, i went straight to the toilet, and sat down, i toke out my phone, and texted kai. >yah you're so death tomorrow< i press send, i got up and flush the toilet.. 

When i got out from the bathroom, Sehun was still standing "Oh you waited for me? i ask sehun

Sehun smile, Actually i kind of need to use the toilet"

"oh i knew that, I akwardly said. "But, if you want to, you can wait for me sehun said"

i stand outside the bathroom, waiting for sehun, few minutes later sehun got out from the bathroom.

"What time is it? sehun ask. "uh it's 6:05, Oh my goodness" it's already 6? i said loudly.

Sehun laugh at me, Well are you tired?

"I shook my head no, actually i'm not that tired to be honest"

"Okay great, Here i want to show you something cool" i was drag again by the hand by sehun, my cheeks were turning red, i could feel it.

"Wait! Where we going? "you'll see" sehun reply back.

"Okay minji closed you're eyes, " And i did what sehun, had told me"

"Watch you're steps" sehun told me. "Wait are we on the roof top?" 

"Okay you can, open you're eyes now" "When i open them, i was suprised, of how beautiful the sun rise look"

"oh my god, Sehun it looks beautiful"

"Sehun smile, and he sat down. "i took a sit next to him" Both of us were to concentrate on the sunrise, that we weren't talkng to eachother.

***************************************

Sehun pov

When i toke a sit, minji sat down beside me, " i was feeling very nervous", i was to nervious that i didn't even move, i was staring straight ahead at directon, where the sun rise was rising.

" i toke a glance over where minji was, she was smiling brightly "Her smile was literally the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life" 

"whats with me right now?" "aish im such a paboo" i said it out loud..

Uh? "Did you say something?" minji ask.

"oh no, i was just...., Actually yes, Minji..... i..... think...i....

Yes? you think? minji ask

"Maybe I'm scared to say I'm falling for you" there i admit it, since we were in junior high, i've always had a crush on you gong minji, and i still do now...

"minji got up, "i think i need to go inside sehun", minji said and walk back inside"

******************************

Minji pov

"Maybe i'm scared to say i'm falling for you" There i admit it, since we were in junior high, i've always had a crush on you gong minji, and i still do now... "it was stuck in my head"

First kai? and now sehun?? i ask my self..

Things were runnng through my head, i coulnd't think right, stuff were blurry in my eyes. The next thing i know, i was past out....

"AHHH MINJI Gweanchanhna" CL scream"

Making everybody in the house rush upstairs, and out their room.. Sehun heard it to, so he run in, when he run inside, he saw minji on the floor.. 

"What happen? Yb ask

I don't know? i got out from my room, and i saw her hit the floor.. cl reply.

"I think she past out" sehun said.

"The rest of the boys finally reach upstairs" What happen? chanyeol ask

"She past out". Yb told the rest of the guy's..

"Well is she going to be okay? do we need to call the ambulance? Cl ask

"No, She'll be fine, she's still breathing fine....

"We should put her in her room and let her rest, yuri said....

Jongin was the last one, to get out of his room, when he got out, every eyes were on him, He look confuse, What's going on? kai ask

Our minji past out.. xiumin said it sadly..

Kai Eye Widen" What Past out?" he make his way to where minji was..

"He bend down, and pick her up in a bridal style, i'll go put her in my room, i don't have a roommate, since d.o hyung ditch me, and i'll take care of her to..

"Okay we'll take turn coming in you're room to see how she doing" Sehun said...

*******************************************

Wohooo finally sehun and kai finally confess ^^^

Who do you think she'll pick guys?? 

and thank you so much for my new subcribers ^^^

bye see you next chapter<33<3<3