chapter 11

C R U S H

=Spring Break= 

*Knock Knock*

I woke up when i heard someone knocking, I look over at my alarm clock it was 6:00 am, *kock knock* someone knock again. I got up from my bed and lazily walk over to my door, when i open the door I was shocked for a second. KAI!! what are you doing here? HE smirk, i looked at him confused. why his he smirking. I ask himself, Did you already forget clumsy girl. Forget what? minji ask, Jeju Island!! OHH minji said out loud, Aish you're really something you know that! kai said. Well sorry i forget stuff easily! kai smirk, Anyway you're brother send me up here to tell you to come down to eat breakfast, Oh okay i told kai, tell them i'm coming, let me just....i stop when kai took my hand, i look down, and look back up again. Minji~ahh my heart was beating so fast, Yes? never mind kai said, i'll tell you when we get to jeju.

Okay then Ga-Ja (lets go) i grab kai hand and drag him downstairs, i then let go off kai hand when we get to the kitchen. Good morning everybody i said, ~ohhh all the boys said, I was confused! What i ask? Kris hyung look it's you're shirt you let minji borrowed chen said, kris look over at minji, and smile what do you like me that much? NO i reply, I'm just kidding minji kris said i know that shirt is very comfertable thats why you like it, if you like it you can have it kris told me, I nodded, thank you i told kris.You know minji you should wear clothes like that more often chanyeol said, Minji eyes widen.Yaa ert sehun hit chanyeol head. I was just kidding chanyeol said. Foot steps were approaching, it was yuri and Youngbae hands in hands. Youngbae and yuri have been dating, oppa ask yuri out, and yuri said yes.

 Minji~ahh you're not dress yet? Youngbae ask, No i relpy, Aish go on and change will yaa? i nodded, i bow to yuri, and yuri bow back to me. I run back up to my room to change real quick, i run to my closet first, and pick out three outfits. 

Outfit #1

Outfit #2

outfit #3

I pick outfit # 2 for me to wear, i quicky went to my bathroom and quickly took a shower, i got out from my bathroom and get dress. I got all my stuff i needed including my suit case, and walk down stairs, on my way to the kitchen i heard bommie unnie voiced, i run to the kitchen and their was park bom eating while talking, i run toward her and hug her, Yaa what's all this about? bommie ask. I smile i missed you unnie, What it's only three dyas that i haven't see you, I smile at her. Where's the rest of the unnies? i ask bommie. they'll be here soon, DING DONG~ Door bell, I got it Younbae said.

They there are, bommie said. I sat down next to sehun, i notice there was something wrong with him. He look at me and gave one of his sweetest smile ever. I was blushing, GOOD MORNING everybody, CL said. good morning everyone reply. Okay everybody eat up, so we can leave soon, younbae said, Something i notice. I look over at cl, she was alone. CL unnie, YEAH cl reply Where's Youngguk oppa? Ohh oppa is sick so he can't come with us cl said. Ahh is that so, yeah cl reply, looking away i notice that cl eyes were teary. "I geus something happen between the two i said to myself".

Okay, everybody ready? youngbae ask. We all made our way to the cars, we used 4 cars, to get to the airport. Car.1: Youngbae, Yuri, Me, Kai, and sehun                                                                                              Car. 2 Amber, D.O, Bommie, Tao, and Luhan                                                                                            Car: 3 Dara, Chanyeol, Chen, Baekyun, Suho                                                                                               Car. 3 Kris, Cl, Xiumin, Lay

Nobody pov

On their way to the airport, it was super quite nobody was talking at all in car 1, it was super awkward to, Hmm HMM Yuri dicided to break the silence, So minji! have you ever had a boyfriend before? Minji was shocked by yuri question... UHMM Minji laughs nervousily, So is that a yes? Yuri ask. NO, i haven't have a boyfriend before, minji reply. Well why not? you're So pretty,yuri said, Minzy laugh, So if you would want a boyfriend how woud you describe him or you're ideal guy yuri ask. Well honestly, I want someone who would take good care of me, be polite, and only loved me, minzy reply. Both sehun and kai were staring at minzy the whole time when she was decribing her ideal guy. Minzy laugh awkwardly, so yeah. thats my ideal guy. Yuri laughs well i hope You find him minji~ahh. We arrived youngbae said, Ohh thank god yuri said, every body got out from their car, Making their way to check in. Suho, Youngbae, and yuri let everybody goes in first. Okay is that everyone The eldest ask, Yes they all reply. All of them got on the plane and take their seat, When the plane took off, most of them fell asleep.

Few Hours later, pardon the interruption ladies and gentlemen their captin said, We have landed in jeju island. Everyone were excited to get off, Once all of them got off, they all walk to go find their car, Their it was a limo! What? A LIMO? Who's idea was this chanyeol ask, Who else baek reply, All the guys look at suho. It wasn't me, i'm in charge of our hotel. It's actually my idea yuri said, I thout we could all use the same car to you know get to know each other. But we already know each other Xiumin siad cutely, I meant me and Youngbae. For me to get to know the girls, and for him to get know boys.

Okay then get in everyone get in, yuri said exciting. When they all got in minji sat beside amber, she was leaning her head on amber shouder, Beside her was CL. CL was also leaning her head on minji shoulder. The guys notice that minji and cl wern't  feeling good.

KAI pov

I look straight at my direction, their was minji leaning her head on amber shoulder, She looks sick, she had her eyes close. How i wish i could hold her to make her feel better i said it in my head. I got my phone out, and i texted her. Yahh gwenchana? i send. Her phone vibrate she got it out, i can see her reading my message, she smile and text me back. a second i receive it  >Clumsy girl< YEAH, i'm just tired... I look over at her. Our eyes meet, but got distracted. OHH SUHO yuri said. About the hotel, Who's in which room? and all that? yuri ask. Well i rented a house. And theirs 10 room in it, so They be 2 people in one room, except, one might be theirself... Alright then just pick you're roommate.

Roommate

Yuri and Yougbae) (Amber and Minzy) (Bom and Dara) (Luhan and Xiumin) (chanyeol and BaeK) (Suho and chen) (Kai and D.O) (Sehun and lay) (Kris and tao).... (CL by herself)

But chaerinn if you want to. You can stay with us, bom and dara said cheerfully. Cl fake a smile, No i'll be fine by myself. Do you want to talk about it? Youngbae ask cl, Cl look at yb, and shake her head no. Okay it's fine chearin~ahh, if you don't want talk about it then. Minzy look over at cl, she gave cl a hug. You be fine unnie i promised........

Aww SAD :"( CL and BYG broked up guys:( sorry skybang shippers:(  

keke chaekris shippers be ready ;) lol

see you guys next chapter.. i hope y'all like this chapter.