chapter 10

C R U S H

Minji and the rest of the boys were enjoying their luch, it was super quite at their table, none of them we're talking minji kind of felt akward, sehu, kai, and kris notice it, "hmp hmp" kris clear his throat everybody look at kris.

Kris- So minji where's that guy?

Minji- Who?

Kris- Cl boyfriend

Minji- Wat guy.

Kris- CL Boyfriend

Minji- Ohh Youngguk oppa?

Kris- Yeah!! him

Minji- Ohh oppa got sick so he didn't come to school today.

Kris- Ahh is that so?

Minji- Yeah, why?

Kris- Ohh nothing... just asking..

Dude, just give already baek said. Everbody laugh, Have you texted her yet minji ask, No kris put his head down in shame, Then why did you bother asking minji for cl number if your not going to text her? Look who's talking kris said. You're also the same you haven't even txt dara either. Every body started laughing what about you D.O? have you txt bom yet? chanyeol ask, D.O shook his head no. Dudes what are y'all waiting for no wonder why they don't even notice you guys sehun said. Kris, chanyeol, and D.O look over at sehun. Well what about you "Mr. i know all" kris said, what about me? sehun ask, have you and gong minji txt yet? uhm look at us, we're closed so of course!! we texted each other, ~ohh all the guys started ~whoo-ing except kai, minji put her head down embarrassed, "ohh and you guy's wanna know what's she save my contact name as" everybody look over at sehun "MY BOYFRIEND SEHUNNIE" kai who was drinking his water started coughing, Kai look over at minji, Minji who turn really red as a tomatoe. ehh? chanyeol said, "yeah" sehun said but continue eating. Yah look at minji she's turning red, xiumin start taesing,~ehh minji~ahh don't be embarrassed it's just us. Chen said, "YO" what are you guys doing next week? kris ask. Why what's next week? lay cutely ask, it's spring break!! kris said, Ohh crap i forgot all about spring break suho said. Well what do you guys want to do next week? kai finally start talking.

we should do something together, like we should go somewhere next week, luhan said. ~ohh thats a good idea sehun said with his mouth full. Minji started lauging at sehun, kai look over at her whats funny? minji shook her head nothing. Anyways where should we go chanyeol ask, AH i have an idea we should go to  jeju island!! D.O said. Good idea, the guys aggret, but where do we stay? xuimin ask, ohh yeah i mean we do have to have a place to stay in, well we could just rent a house when were over their. Okay so were going to jeju next week? sehun ask the hyungs, suho nodded yes. Can i bring people with me kris ask, everybody look over at his direction confuse. Who? CL kris said, everybody stared laughing, aish hyung just give up already sehun said. No i'm being serious if i bring her to jeju island i think i can have a chance to make her my girlfriend, Wait then if you're bringing cl, then i'm bringing dara chanyeol said, I'm bringing bommie then d.o said. Baekyun look over at the three guys!! Seriously you three are out of you're mind. You three can't even have the guts to txt them and you're talking about brining them to jeju? aish seriously you three need some help... 

Wait you think i'm going to ask cl to come along? kris ask stupidly" Well who else is gonna ask them? kai ask!! HAA kris start laughing you see i've already have that person who's gonna do the favor for me, The person is minji!! EHH? minji said completely lost, You see you're coming with us, along with you're four friend. kris told minji, minji got up from the table uhm i'm sorry i don't think thats a good idea, Well Why not? kai ask, well my brother! i don't think his gonna let me go. What? why not? tao ask we're nice people, minji smiled i know you guys are, but i don't think theirs a chance his letting me go with you guys. What about if we invited your brother? suho ask. That mean he can let you come along right? Well i don't know if he wants to come along though minji said, Of course he will, kai said. Why is that? sehun ask, Yuri!! kai answer if yuri comes along then he'll defiantly come. Oh yeah thats true yuri noona chen said, okay then minji you're in sehun said. Minji gave sehun a cute smile, okay minji~ahh please don't forget to invite your chingus please chanyeol said, Well why don't you three come with me and we'll ask them, i mean their over there, minji pointed at the girls table. Uhm i'm not sure, come on i'll indroduce you guys to my unnies, minji~ahh you should go bring them over suho said, What hyung? Ohh you know what i should huh, i'll be back then, minji walk over to the girls table.

Bom- There you are.

Dara- Why are you sitting over their? are you mad at us?

Minji- No, i'm not mad at you guys, i just felt embarrassed.

Bom- Embarrassed?

Minji- Yeah, what happen to me and YB oppa.

Dara- ohh, well he thought you were mad at him.

Minji- No, i'm not mad at him.

So whats up amber ask, ohh yeah come on unnies i want you guys to meet the boys, Wait who? CL ask, Ohh just come on unnies, okay okay we're coming, minji who was leading ahead, after her was dara, bom, amber, and cl who was last. Ohh crap their coming chanyeol said, omg bom is so cute, kai just shoke his head while smiling, contain your self kris, sehun said. My slef is contain kris reply, the rest the boys started lauhing, Minji and the girls finally reach the guys table, "hmpp hmpp" minji clear , okay unnies i want you to meet exo my chingus, annyeonghaseyo" the girls said at once, the boys got up and bow to them "annyeonghasseyo" the guys reply, so should you start indroduce yourself please, minji ask the guys nicely. You go, no you go the boys aggrue over who want to go first, "hmp Hmp" can we start? cl ask, uhm yeah go ahead, Okay hello everyone, I'm Lee chaerin, but you can just call me CL,if you want, Okay unnie next dara who was up next, okay hii Everybody i'm Sandara park,but you can call me dara aswell, okay well whats up, I'm Liu amber, my bestfriend here is minji, so yeah. Okay unnie you're next, Wait! i'm not done eating my corn yet, bom said with full, the guys started laughing, UNNIE cl said, okay fine hi everyone, Im park bom, but you can call me bom or anything want to call me, okay there done. Okay you're turn minji said, ok hi i'm park chanyeol, i'm wu fan but you can call me kris, Hii I'm Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O! D.O? bom ask, ahh yes d.o, the rest of the exo boys introduce their self to the girls.

Okay unnies theirs something the guys want to ask you, Ahh sure go ahead, cl said. Okay do you guys want to come along with us for next week break? kris asked shyly, Where? Dara ask, Jeju island chanyeol replied. What jeju island? bom said of course, i'm in d.o smiled happily, Well i geuss, sice bommie is going, wait minji you're coming along right? minji nod" Okay i geuss i'll go, count me in amber said, Well i don't know, cl said well why not? dara ask, Well what about younggukie? What about him? bom ask? YAH Unnie, Well you can try to ask him to come along if he wants to kris said nicely, Ohh jinja are you guys really okay with it, yeah it's fine, kris said... okay then i geuss lets get ready for next week....

I'll see you next chapter thank you so much subscribers for being  so patience ^_^

2nexo shippers are you happy bommie and chanyeol are gonna live in the same roof fo the new variety show roommate ^_^ wohohoho!!!