chapter 6

C R U S H

 


Kai- OPPA? you mean taeyang?

Minzy- Yes taeyang...

Kai- Well, why didn't you? i'm not scared of him...

Minzy- I didn't ask if you we're scared kai...

Kai- laugh...

Kai pov

I never think she be this funny, and cute at the same time, their was a awkard silence, that we both weren't talking, i check my phone, it has been 30 minute that we we're just sitting there in silence.. so how did you learn how to dance like that? like the other day?.. i ask her, but she didn't answer my question.....i looked over at her side.. MINJI.. she had her eye's close.. MINJi??? i gently tap her shoulder, but she wasn't even flinching... OH GOD DON'T TELL ME SHE WENT TO SLEEP... JINJA WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CLUMSY GIRL...gong minzy stop playing i know you're not sleeping! i gently shook her.. but she's already in a deep sleeping.. AISH... something caught my attention... her LIP... i STARE at it for a few second. i lean to her face closer closer closer..............OPPS FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER;)

HERE'S MINZY LIP... ;)

My "phone rinng" It was sehun... i answer hello?  HYUNG, WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU? i'm at the park right now sehun.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE PARK RIGHT NOW? T'S ALMOST 2 AND YOU'RE NOT HERE YET!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY ME, AND THE GUY'S ARE RIGHT NOW? sehun calm down, i'm with someone right now.. EHH WITH WHO? gong minzy i told him.. WHAT? yeah, but she's asleep right now, and i  don't know where she leave, nor what to do to her.. hyung try to call someone on her phone, good idea sehun hold on i call you back, i search for her phone, it was in her front pocket thank god, i took it out, and turn it on.. i  saw her phone screensaver.. i laugh, WHAT? we have the same dog?

 < minzy screensaver..

Phone *turn off*  WHAT? NO NO. her phone is dead, are you kidding me? what kind of a girl went out without charging her phone... aish CLUMSY CLUMSY CLUMSY GIRL... aish GONG MINJII... i call sehun again.

Sehun- hyung, did you find out where she leave?

Kai- NO, her phone turn off, it's dead...

Sehun-  what? what are you going to do?

Kai- i don't know, what should i do?

Sehun- Just bring her to our house, and let her sleep over at our place.

Kai- What? are you kidding?

Sehun- well, you can't leave her at the park by herself...

Kai- Alright i'll see you in a bit..

Kai gently took minzy up in a bridal style, aish jinja you're heavy,well this will be fun taking her to our place, it only take 10 minute to get to our place, i finally reach our place, someone was already outside waiting for us, it was sehun, he run toward me, here hyung i'll help you.. i gave him a confused look.. i gently place minzy in his arm, i open the door. all eye's we're on me, KIM JONGIN WHERE WERE YOU? suho ask, sehun came in behind, all boy's gave a confuse look... who's that? tao ask, woah you brought a girl with you? ert chanyeol said.. 

Kai- where should she sleep?

chanyeol- ahh laugh.. sehun ain't that the girl you have a big major crush on?? i think it's so obivious sehun want to keep her in his room..

kai- *confuse look*.. 

Sehun-............. aish ihatechanyeol right now.....

Kai- i guess, in your room. i'm tired so, i'll head to bed first.. i walk to my room.

sehun- alright i go put her down.

kai said his goodnight to the guy's, and went to his room,he change out of his outfit he was only wearing his boxers, he went to go check on sehun and minzy, sehun took minji to his room, and gently put her down on his bed....

Kai- yahh you better not, do any dirty thing to her. i smirk..

Sehun- HYUNG, i just LIKE her, i won't never do anything to her like that... don't think dirty..

Kai- Sehun..

Sehun- yeah?

Kai- you have any oversized clothes?

Sehun- uhm not really why?

Kai- well if she wake up tomorrow, and she'll have some clothes to change in.

Sehun- i don't really have any oversized shirt, do you some hyung? 

Kai- Yeah, here it's oversized..

Sehun pov

Hyung gave me a pair of plaid shirt, i put it down next to minji, hyung was going to leave, but i called him, kai. kai look back yeah, are you okay? i ask him "he nod" okay hyung, go sleep now you look tired... kai left my room it was only me and minji now.. i stare at her for about 5 to 10 minute, ah she looks so cute sleeping. i lean closer to her face... closer closer closer closer, till it was about few inches to our face................... WHAT Y'ALL THINK DID KAI AND SEHUN KISS MINJI? HMM FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER LOL>.<

I dicided it's better for me to sleep on the floor, and let minji sleep on my bed, and also if the guy's come in the morning they'll probably think wrong, and dirty like they alway's do...

           **************************************************************************

The next day..

Minzy woke up, looking around, looking around minji saw a picture on the shelf, is that sehun? *widen eye's* minzy got up and look around, what am i doing here? she ask herself? she was looking around till she saw a note, on top of a plaid shirt. 

note

annyeong minji-shii, i know you're confused, but don't worry we'll tell you when we get back, we went to the gym,. ohh their's a shirt for you in case you wash up. and if you're hungry you can cook or just wait for us and we'll can do breakfast for you..;) 

minzy pov

i put down the note, and take a look at the shirt, i guess i took a shower, before they come back, i went to the bathroom, and take a shower, i got finish showering, i wore the shirt the shirt they gave me, it didn't  even come down halfway on my thigh.. what are they thinking? gezz bunch of ert said... *stomach growl* aish stomach not now... fine i went downstairs to go find somethng to eat, i guess they all left, i open the fridge, looking for something to eat.. good morning someone said, making me accidently hit my head to the fridge, ouch... 

xiuminn- are you okay?

minzy- I'm fine...

chanyeol- hyung who are you talking to?

xiumin- minzy-shii!!! 

chanyeol- GOOD MORNING!! GONG MINZY-SHII...

Minzy- good morning, what am i doing here?

Xiumin- oh yeah you fell asleep in the park so kai took you here, since he didn't know where you leave, and you're phone turn off so he couldn't call you're brother or any of you're friend..Are you hungry??

Minzy- ahh so that's why.....

chanyeol- Here sit down, we'll cook breakfast..

Minzy- No, it's fine i'll cook breakfast.

Xiumin- no, minzy-shi, it's fine..

Minzy- well can i atleast help?

chanyeol- Sure, why not, what can you do?

Minzy- well i can cook pancake.....

Xiumin- Okay Okay, i cook the eggs, and sausage...

Chanyeol- i'll get some fruit out...

Minzy- okay, great idea, let's start.

Xiumin, Chanyeol and Minzy finish cooking breakfast, wow it looks good chanyeol said, good job guy's, *highfive* Xiumin said, the guy's are going to be so happy, chanyeol said, how come you guy's didn't go with them?  Oh i'm usually the last one to wake up, i'm a heavy sleeper, chanyeol answered, GYM is not my style xiumin said, making me laugh.. 

  

Kai pov

Me, and the rest of the boy's went to the gym, except y chanyeol and xiumin who didn't go, we work out for about an hour, and we we're done. Thank you comeback again, the owner told us, we bow to them and left the workout place, we walk back home, since it was near our place. i was the last one walking behind the boys. D.o slow down, i look at him, what's up with you? NOTHING, i told him, kai i know you, there's something bothering you, is it about what happen last night? Yuri and Yb? No, it's not about that! then what is it? well it's about sehun and minzy, WAIT, don't tell me you like minji-shii now.... kai look at d.o in worry look.. so you do like her? I know it's bad i know SEHUN like her first, and i don't wan't a bad relationship between me and sehun....

The boy's reach the house, finally home, sehun said. Xiumin, chanyeol and minzy we're in the kitchen, talking, ohh guy's we're in the kitchen scream chanyeol, coming one by one, they all look sweat, look minzy-shi that is why gym is not my style, look at them they look like some bunch of sweaty animals, minzy laugh, ohh good mornng all the boy's said.. i stood up and bow to them, they we're looking at me in a erted way, i was confused at first, the boys indroduce their self, except kai and sehun since i already know them..

Xiumin- Minzy-shi made breakfast

Minzy- actually we made breakfast.

Sehun- who's we?

Chanyeol- Me, and minzy.. making sehun jaelous.

Xiumin- cut it out chanyeol, "we" three of us made breakfast.

Well let's eat xiu said, minzy-shii is hungry, guy's where's the cup? luhan ask, we can't eat without our drinks, well I can't.. here i'll get it minzy said, she got up and went to the shelf, trying to reach it, her shirt pulls up, making the guy's stare at her. kai and sehun both got up and went behind her, covering her up, here i got it kai said.. Sehun look back and mouthed to the guy's *BYUN-TE* ERTS* the guy's look away, thank you minzy said, you're welcome kai said.

The guy's and minji eat their breakfast...they we're done, the guy's got up, we have to go wash up now we'll be back., minji look up, oh yea just leave you're plate and cups, i'll wash them. Xiu no minji-shi i'll do it, no no xiumin-shi i got it, i smiled at him, okay he said.

Sehun pov

I was the first one done, i went down xiumin and chanyeol we're in the living room watching some drama, i went in the kitchen, minji was in their washing the dishes by herself. I went up behind her back and whisper something to her, *minji you need to change your shirt i don't like the way the boys are looking at you* making her flitch a bet.. minji look back ah sehun-shi.. i'm done washing the dishes in a awkard laugh... here come come on, sehun took minzy hand, let's go in kai-hyung room we need to change you're shirt it's to short, kai just got out from his bathroom only wearing his towel, without any shirt on, both minji and sehun went in kai room. 

Minzy- OMO *cover eye*

Sehun- laugh, covering minji eye's....

Kai- smirk, what you two want?

Sehun- another shirt...

Kai- i have some like that one she's wearing right now..

Sehun- aish, it's no good hyung...

Kai- go to kris, he might have some, since his tall.

Sehun- oh yeah, come one minji...

                ******************************************************************************

kris room

i was changing till, two people burst into my room, hyung sehun said yea? do you have any oversized shirt? kris gave sehun a et smile, he his lips, why? what's wrong with what minji is wearing? sehun, hyung shirt now.. please!! okay geez here, thank you sehun said come on, they both went out from kris room, here go change Where? here jus go in my room and change. minji change out from the other shirt to kris shirt, it smells really good!!! i went down downstairs to find kai, since he has my phone.

Chanyeol- oh you change?

Minzy- yeah i change, chanyeol have you seenn kai? 

Chanyeol- No, why?

Minzy- Oh because he has my phone, and i'm might leave..

Chanyeol- What, you're gonna leave?

Minzy- yeah my brother, might be worried by now..

Sehun- oh their you are? 

Chanyeol- but you have to stay for dinner..

Sehun- you're leaving?

Minzy- yeah, but i can't find kai, he has my phone...

Sehun- his outside, here i'll show you.

Minzy and Sehun went outside, i heard two people talking, wait she sound fimiliar..I think his talking to someone i told sehun, yeah to yuri..

Sehun- kai hyung? annyeong noona..

Yuri- annyeong sehunnie..

Sehun- sorry to bother hyung.

Kai- it's fine..

Sehun- Do you have minji phone, she's ready to go.

Yuri- Minji? is she here?

Sehun- Yeah..

Kai- Ahh yes, here...

Sehun- alright continue on.....

Yuri- Wait, call minji i want to talk her.

Sehun- okay, MINJI-SHII

Minzy- yeah!!

Sehun- come out..

Minzy- came out bowing to yuri, and kai..

Yuri- OHH MINJI-SHII, hello..

Minzy- annyeong..

Yuri- i'm sorry about last night, i know it was akward for you to see what me and, you're brother did..

Minzy- i'ts fine.....

Yuri- What are you doing here?

Sehun- ohh she's with me. *sehun lied*

Yuri- ohh Jinja??

Sehun- yeah, well we better go now, i bet minji is ready to leav now right minji-shii?

Minzy- yeah, i'm ready to go..

Yuri- okay, Bye minji-shi

Kai- who's taking her?

Sehun- Me, chanyeol, D.O and kris hyung..

Kai- are you guy's just walking?

Sehun- yeah..

Kai- alright, take care, bow to minji i already charge you're phone since we both have the same  iphone.

Minzy- Ahh thank you, kai-shii...

man how i wish i could have gone with the boy's walking minji home *kai think to himself*..

Sehun, Chanyeol, kris and D.O walk minji home, guy's thank you for walking me home, you're welcome D.O said. Hey Minzy, what's that girl name you hang out with? who? the one who alway's wear baggy clothes.. chanyeol said.. AHH that's DARA UNNIE? WHY?  i don't know I just Think she's very pretty. what about the one with the long hair? D.O said. That's PARK BOM UNNIE.. ahh so that's park bom.. What about the one who's alway's hang out with one guy? Chaerin unnie? cl? The one with the blonde hair? yeah her kris said..THAT'S CL UNNIE.. 

Kris- is she dating that guy?

Minzy- YEAH, unnie is been dating byg oppa for about, 8 month now.

Kris- ahh, *in a jealous voice*

CY- can you give us their number?

Sehun-- so this is why you guy's want to come with us? so y'all can get her friend number? aish jinja..

Minzy- *smile evily* NO, OF COURSE, i'll give you guy's their number..

    ****************************************************************

They reach minji house, ohh this is where i live, really?? yeah, well it was nice knowing all you guy's minji told the guy's.. Come visit any time minji-shi CY said. *LAUHG* i will, here let me see sehun said? huh minji cnfuse.. you're phone. ohhh yeah here.. sehun put his number in minji phone.. here that's my number in their keep it safe. i laugh, i will... take care walking back guy's... nehh D.O said. see you on monday Minji-shii kris said......

****************************************************************

okay i really hope you guys like it and thank you for being patient..>.< 

i'm really sorry for updating late.

i know you're reaction right now lol>.<

                  

see you next chapter.

 

what you think of 2ne1 new CRUSH ALBUM? what's you're favorite song in the album?

they love me cause i'm hot

they love me cause i'm cold

they love me cause i'm real

they love me cause i kill....

it's stuck in head lol>.<