chapter 9

C R U S H

Minzy pov

CL And Amber unnies left me so i layed back down on the floor, and closed m eyes, i dicided i should go ahead and just skip class for today again, when i was still laying on the ground. My phone vibrate, it was from My BoyFriendSehunnie i laugh. Sehun safe his name as ? Seriously sehun is so childish.. i got up and took my phone and read his message <YAH WHERE ARE YOU? DID YOU COME TO SCHOOL TODAY?>  <YES! I DID COME TO SCHOOL TODAY!!> i send it to sehun. Few second later i got a new message, <WELL HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE YOU TODAY?> Darn it!! what i should i say, My phone vibrate again  < well, i didn't want to go to class>  i send it!! i put back down my phone and close my eyes again. i had my eyes closed for about a few second, when my phone vibrate again > ARE YOU AT THE DANCE ROOM?< >YEAH< gosh why can he leave me alone so i can sleep!! few second later, you got a new message i was confuse  GO IN? i was so confused, i got my phone to read sehun message again, at the very end of his message i saw the winky face, eww his he being dirty? aish jinja!! I was about to text him but, someone came in the room. Annyeong Minji~ahh sehun said my name cherfully, ohh i look back it was SEHUN!! he start laughing, YAH WHATS FUNNY? nothing!! i just saw something funny thats all. I stare at him, What? he said! you're laughing at me? aren't you? YEAH, when you were texting you look like you were about to murder somebody. "that somebody was you" i whiper to myself, HUH? did you say something? sehun ask. I look at him and shoke my head no! i didn't say anything? he gave a confuse look, but i gave him a cute smile, i sat back down again on the ground, sehun also sat down, we both were really quite, nobody was talking at all. "so" breaking out the weird awkward silence. Sehun look at me, What bring you here? i ask sehun. Sehun smile and look down, What is something wrong? he look up, Well i kind of want to tell you something. "tell me something?" i ask, 'yeah' well what do you wan't to tell me? sehun took my hand. OMG IS HE GONNA KISS  ME? my heart was pouding really fast and loud, Minji~ahh he lift up my head, when he lift my head up, our eyes met, wah he has such a dreamy eyes" we were staring deeply at each other eyes, but then my phone vibrate making both of us break off our eye contact, i notice sehun was still holding my hands i look down, and he finally let go of my hand. i smile! i grab my phone to check who was texting me, it was amber unnie. She was asking me where was i? i texted back amber, when i put down my phone. I finallly remember something OH Sehun, YAH why did you safe your name as My BOYFRIEND SEHUNNIE? sehun laugh, that's because i am your boyfriend i rolled my eyes,JINJA sehun you're so childish. Am not childish sehun said!! YES you are!!

Minji- Sehun?

Sehun- yeah

Minji- you never tell me whatever you were gonna tell me

Sehun- ohh about that i'll tell you some other time.

Minji- What were gonna tell me??

Sehun- i don't remember. *Sehun lied*

Minji- Well if you remember it again please tell me.

Sehun- ohh i'll will.

*bell ring*

Minji and sehun look at each other confuse is that the bell for lunch sehun ask, I'm not sure i've been down here for so long, and when you came down i've lost count, well the only way to figure it out is to go check. Sehun got up first, he help minji up minji got up from the ground, But what if it's not? then we could just come back down here and just wait till school is over. I look at okay let's go, both Minji and sehun made their way up to the cafeteria, Ohh it is lunch thank goodness because i'm starving minji said, Then i geuss i'll see you later, i guess minji said. What do you mean you guess your sitting with them right? pointing at minji table. Well actually i'm kind of mad at youngbae!! What? why are you guys mad at each other? minji remember her little argument with youngbae was about kai, uhm some stupid stuff minji said, then who are you sitting with? uhm i'm not sure yet. Well you can come sit with us, i mean you already met  the boys and yuri noona, beside they keep on asking about you. I looked at sehun well i don't know, Ohh come on sehun drag minji to their table. When minji and sehun past the girls and younbae table.

Yb- is she still mad at me?

Bom- i geuss

Dara- who's that guy with her?

Amber- Sehun, Oh Sehun

CL- you know what minji told me guys

Dara- what?

CL- she told me that kris like me.

Bom- ehh? 

CL- i know! i mean i already have a bf.

Amber- no wonder why he always stare over here.

Sehun and Minji reach the guys table "guys look whos here"? he drag out minji from behind. OMO Minjishiii yuri said, Minji greet hem. So why are you here? baek ask minji making chanyeol elbow him, i meant the other way!! I"M sorry i didn't mean it to be rude, i meant like you know. You should just be quite kai said, i think what baek is trying to say is "why are you sitting here" you know, because you never sit with us, but you're always welcome to come sit with us minji~shii chen said. Well thats because i told her to come sit with me. making both Minji and kai to look at sehun, Wait were you both together the whole time? kris ask, OKAY CAN WE SIT DOWN NOW, PLEASE MAKE ROOM FOR MINJI~SHII. ohh yeah sorry here minji come sit here yuri said, i look at yuri ohh no it's fine i can sit by D.o~shii theirs plenty room over there. Oh No here come sit, yuri got up and drag me to her spot, i bowed to her, okay children i'll be leaving now, wait unnie where are you going? minji ask yuri, ohh me and your brother are going somewhere. so yeah i'll see you guys later, Bye noona the boys said except kai, i was sitting next kai infront of me was chanyeol. It was weird for me to eat my lunch while kai is next to me, i was shy to eat infront of the guys. YAH why arent you eating your lunch kai ask? i'm not hungry, YAH MINJI~AHH EAT YOUR LUNCH YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE STARVING NOW EAT SEHUN SAID. Minji look over at kai embarrassed, he was smirking jinja just eat he told Minji, she shyly start eating her food. the boys were staring at minji when she was eating, she notice the guys staring at her, Minji turn red. Yahh are you blushing? kai picking on minji.

Continue on next chapter ^_^