chapter 15

C R U S H

Nobody pov

They all just finish their dinner, and settled down in the living room. Yuri came in late with a bottle of soju.

" Here you go, she hand it out to everyone"

"What game should we play" Chanyeol impatiently ask

" Ahhh Ding Ding, IDEA!!! bom loudly said"

" Idea of what? the game were playing? yuri ask

" Yep"

" What is it?" chanyeol ask

" We should play spin the bottle Truth or dare " bommie reply back

" But Why spin the bottle truth or dare? we can play a diffrent game" minzy said

* The boys, bom and yuri like the idea of playing truth or dare, except for cl, minji and dara*

Ohh come on it be fun" bommie said

" Minji, cl and dara decided to play truth or dare along with everyone else"

*********************************************************************************************

*Game begin*

*They all sit in a big circle, from left to right it was yb>yuri>kai>D.O>baek>chanyeol>suho>lay>xiu>luhan>sehun>chen>tao>kris>cl>minji>bom and dara*

Who's going first? yuri ask

" I'll go chanyeol took the bottle and spin it" it stop on minji

" Minji eye wide" 

Ohh~ you can hear everyone, except for minji, kai, sehun and taeyang..

" Okay truth or dare chanyeol" minji ask

" truth" chanyeol reply back

" okay!! chanyeol, have you ever had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with? minji ask

" Hmm, no i haven't had my first kiss yet"

" Everyone laughed at chanyeol"

Next person was yb

"yb spin the bottle, and it stop on yuri"

* Yuri already finished her soju, she was already drunk"

" Ahh, So baby truth or dare? yuri seductively say

"Dare" yb reply

" I dare you to smooch a guy/ or girl for 1 minute, without parting your lips" 

" Yb took yuri by the head, and start making out"

The rest look disgusted by the two lovers, "okay it's already past a minute" bommie said

Making everyone to laugh..

************************************************************************************************

The game continue on only by view of them, most them were past out since they were drunk.

Only kai, sehun, cl, kris, minj, tao who were still playing.....

kris spin the bottle and it stop on tao...

" Tao smirk" this should be fun...

" Truth or dare?" hyung

Dare? Kris reply

" I dare you to find something sweet to swipe across your lips and give someone a passionate kiss" 

Sehun quicky got up and run up to his room, second later her run back down with a chapstick, here you go hyung. It's cheery flavored sehun said

Kris took the chapstick, "well come on put it on" tao impatiently said

Kris put the chapstick on, he was looking for someone to kiss, he got and walk to minji direction..

" both kai, and sehun looked at him, like they were gonna kill him...

Kris sat down next to minji, both sehun, and kai looked pissed off, Tao notice their face expression.

" Hyung not minji"

kris looked back at him, then who else am i supposed to kiss? 

All of them gave him a look, " oh no, not cl" 

*Cl is still playing the game, but she excuse her self to go answer a call, in her room*

**********************************************************************************************

Minzy, seehun, and tao followed up kris the stairs, all of them walk inside cl, and kris room.

" Ohh annyeong, cl said i was gonna go bac............ cl was cut off

Kris pull cl close to him, and passionately kiss her..

" Ohh~~~ the maknaes cheers.... " okay hyung i think thats enough sehun said"

" All three of them stand their akwardly," hyung are you still gonna come with....... sehun was cut off, kris drag the three of them outside their room and lock the door...

us to play? sehun finally finish his sentence, " kris open the door again, uhm i'll pass, yall three go play!!

*******************************************************************************************

Chaekris pov

The kisses were hungry and needy now, Cl back hit the bed, both of them were now laying on the bed, hungrily kissing each other,

A moan was slightly let out, kris smirk. Both sit up breathing heavily, kris who was suprised by cl action.

Cl burst out crying out of nowhere. " Chaerin what happen?" Cl didnt answer

" cl what's wrong?" kris ask again

" it's byg oppa, he called me".. " what did he say? kris ask

" he said he was sorry, and for us to go back together"

" That bastard, Tell him you've already have a boyfriend"

" who's my boyfriend? cl ask

" Kris smirk, ME silly, "Lee chaerin from now on you're my girlfriend arraso"

" CL was speechless, Neh she reply back"

***********************************************************************************

Sehun, minzy, and tao pov

The Three went back downstairs, Going downstairs they could hear coming from the living room, the three innocent maknae stop and look at eachother confused.

"They all stood their quietly, " we should go back upstairs and just continue the game in my room minji said quietly told the two guys"

" Okay, sehun, and tao agreed" "wait!!! Our bottle"!! minji said

" Ohh yeah, i'll go get it tao quietly move" "okay we'll wait for u here minji quietly said" 

it past 5 minute already, and tao haven't come back, "whats taking him so long? minji ask

" i don't know" here let's go see" sehun grab minji hand and lead her to the living room. when they reach the living room kai, and yuri were making love on the sofa......... 

" When sehun notice that it was yuri and kai, He grab minji hand and drag her in the kitchen, where tao was at... eating!!

" Annyeong, sorry i got hungry'" 

" both sehun and minzy stay quiet, 

" tao notice something wrong, What's wrong?

" Nothing tao, can you give us some privacy please" sehun nicely ask tao

" Ahh neh, I'll be going first, see you guys in a bit"

*******************************************************************************************

Sehunzy pov

When tao left the two, Minji let out her tears, she started crying.

Sehun hate seeing girls crying, Yahh stop crying he said it coldly..... 

minji stand in front of sehun crying, till she hit floor, Sehun bend down and comfort her, minji~ahh please stop crying, i hate seeing you like this.

They stay in the postion like that about an hour, minji fell asleep. Sehun gently carry her upstairs in his room..

Sehun gently put minji on his bed, and lay beside her.

" From now on minji, i'll make sure you'll won't get hurt, i'll make sure you'll never cry if were together, and lastly i promise i wont never ever cheat on minji~ahh"

Sehun give minji a kiss on the forehead and fall asleep right next to minji........

**************************************************************************************

what you guys think?? about this chapter?? tell me what's yall think about this chapter^_^

ohh and sorry about that chaerkis part lol i tried ;) 

yall think kai and yuri will end together?? hmmm 

well i'll see you guys next chapter!!

( also final exam is coming up, so thats why im late adding chapters and all that stuff)