chapter 1

C R U S H

                                        

ring ring ring 

≈minzy phone ring, ughhh she let out a sigh what now≈

minzy look down at her phone, missed calls from amber, bom, dara, and cl she let out a sigh, what do they want now?

"Gong minji where on earth are you? park bom

Mingky~ahhh where are you i'm worried..:( dara

minjiii you better get here fast, and i mean very fast ..CL

yo sis where you at? hurry up.... amber

minzy close her eyes for a few second.. until she jump up from frighten when her phone ring agian.. *ring ring ring*

This time from youngbae, ~ohh youngbae oppa, she aswered.

m- hello?

Yb- mingky~ahh where are you? 

m- what do you mean? why is everybody asking me where am i? where else should i be? i'm at the house, wait! what time is it now oppa?

Yb- it is 7:50 minji..

m- what? oppa why didn't you wake me up? you alway's wake me up, what kind of oppa  are you?

yb- hey i tried waking you up, but you didn't even move at all, at first i thought you were death, but i guess you're not death since were talking right now.. *yb laugh* so i told bom that u didn't moved at all when i try waking you up..

m- so that's why i have a lot of missed calls, and a bunch of voicemails!! ahh oppa you're death when i get there.

yb- you better hurry up, you have 10 minute till class start.

m- aishh on my way... 

minji hung up, she run to her bathroom to go wash her face, and brush her teeth, without even eating anything she grab her hat, when she  step outside their house minzy stop and think, i have 6 minute left, i'm not going to make it, minji look around, ohh she spotted something..

“oppa skateboard“

minji put on her hat, and  head off to school, with taeyang skateboard.

nobody pov

on her way to school, minji was taken aback when her phone vibrate, she got a new message, minji reach down her pocket to find her phone. when some guy's cross the road and *bam*.... minji pumb into kai, making kai spill his favorite drink while minji hit the ground hard.

m- ouch

sehun recogonize minjii, sehun run toward her, to help her up.

s- gwaenchanh a? *are you okay*

m- yeah, i'm fine, minji lied.

kai- yahh watch where you're going..

m- ohh so it's my fault now?

kai- well who's fault is it? beside you shouldn't be skateboarding if you don't know how to use it. kai say it coldly.

m- excuse me jerk, are you the one getting hurt? minzy looked down at her hands and her knee's, it was scratched, and i do know how to use a skateboard..

nobody pov

minji got up and walk off!! angry...

what a jerk he didn't even ask me if i was alright, i hate boys, except my youngbae oppa.. his the best. minji said ignoring the pain from her hand, and her knee.

yes finally, minji said, when she reach the school.