Chapter 9

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandeul sat in the living room alone after being left by Baro. His hand slowly reached to his lips and caresses it slowly. We kissed. He kissed me...and I...kissed him back. Sandeul really didn't know why did he kissed Baro back. Was he really into Baro? 

"How can I be interested with guys?!" Sandeul almost screamed. He felt like slapping himself so hard that it kills him. "Oh, I wonder how's Channie doing.." Sandeul got up, brushing away the thoughts of Baro and walked to Gongchan's room to check on him.

"Channie.." Sandeul carefully turned the doorknob. He saw Gongchan was being comforted by Shinwoo and slowly approached them. 

Gongchan lifted his head and saw Sandeul. His expression was soft before he saw Sandeul and turned dark after that. "Get out, Junghwan." his voice was stern. Sandeul didn't listen tho. He continued to approach the younger. "I SAID GET OUT!" Gongchan screamed. His tears were flowing again. He hated seeing Sandeul. It reminds him of what happened just a few hours ago.

"Channie, calm down. Maybe Junghwan wants to apologise." Shinwoo calmed him down, his back softly.

Sandeul managed to sit on Channie's bed, keeping his distance so he wouldn't be too close to the boy. "Channie..you see, it wasn't me that started this. I was shocked just like-"

"Why didn't you resist?" Gongchan's voice was shaky, "Why making me feel like this? You know how much I love him, hyung."

"Listen.. I did try resisting.. I swear. But I was too weak to push him away, Channie." Sandeul tried giving Gongchan a bitter smile.

"Don't you wanna hear Jinyoung's side of story? I bet he's more confuse than Junghwan is. Don't you wanna hear his explanation first?" Shinwoo asked.

"I don't feel like seeing him, Hyung." Gongchan hugged his knees.

Shinwoo sighed and got up, "Junghwan, you comfort our Channie, okay? I got some work to do. Sir Lee wanted to see me." Shinwoo gave his trust to Sandeul and Sandeul just nodded.

After Shinwoo left, Sandeul tried assure Gongchan, "Come on Chanshik. Like Shinwoo hyung said, don't you wanna hear his explanation?"

Gongchan hesitates at first, then finally nodded, getting up from his bed. "Could you accompany me, Hyung?" Gongchan tugged on Sandeul's sleeves.

Sandeul smiled at the cute maknae, his hair, "Of course I would."

Jinyoung's room was a bit far from Gongchan. Sandeul and Gongchan stood infront of Jinyoung's bedroom and knocked on the door. Both Gongchan's and Sandeul's widened to see what happened. Baro was on top of Jinyoung, panting heavily while Jinyoung was holding on Baro's collar, panting heavily too.

Gongchan felt his heart would break into two. "Did you two have fun?" Gongchan held back his tears, "It was a bad idea, Hyung." He looked at Sandeul. Sandeul was frozen at his spot. "You kissed Sandeul and now you're trying to make out with Sunwoo? Wow, Jinyoung, you're amazing!" Gonchan stormed out of the room.

Jinyoung pushed Baro off of him and Baro sat on the floor. "Gongchan no! It's not what you thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter