Chapter 12

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He opened his eyes and the smell of medicines and metal greeted him. His head was throbbing but he ignored it. He wasn't sure where he was and finally decided to look around. Beside him, Jinyoung, still asleep, his brething slightly uneven. Looking to the left, he saw Shinwoo, a cast was on his arm. Hospital. Baro thought. Then his eyes widened. "JUNGHWAN!?!" he shouted. He wanted to get up but his head was throbbing terribly. "JUNGHWAN!!" He looked so lost, desperate. Don't tell me he's    

The doctor and nurses came in when he heard Baro shouted. "J-unghwan.."

"You need to calm down, Sunwoo-sshi" The doctor advised.

It showed annoyance in Baro's face, "WHERE IS JUNGHWAN?!" Tears almost visible in the corner of his eyes.

"His mother came this morning and asked for permission for Junghwan to be treated in Korea." The doctor explained, adjusting his specs, then leaving the room.

Baro looked dumbfounded. How's he doing? Thinking too much, his head hurt and throbbing real bad. He fists his hair from so much pain. "UGHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!" he screamed. He never felt pain this bad. It felt like he was about to pass out soon. "IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!"

The nurses came in and gave him medicine for him to relax and reduce the pain. Baro laid down, the medicine ease the pain a little. He rests his eyes when he suddenly heard a voice, "Hey, you okay?" 

He turned to the right, where Jinyoung was resting and saw Jinyoung's concern look and Baro just nodded. "Hey, where's Chansik?" Baro asked.

Jinyoung looked around, the room only fitted three beds, "Maybe he's in the other room." Jinyoung smiled.

Threw on the bed.

"How come you look so calm?" Baro cocked an eyebrow.

Tied up.

"Channie's a strong boy. I know he'll be fine."

Abused.

"I feel sorry for you guys.. We've just arrived and happens"

.

"P-please..s-top."

Sandeul squinted his eyes. The room was definitely not his. "Where...am I?"

"Oh Junghwan.. You're finally awake." a woman spoke.

It startled Sandeul. He slowly nodded and ask, "When will I get out?"

"Soon, honey. The doctor said you're fine. Just some scratches and you broke your leg, which is nothing to worry about because it's not in a bad condition. You could walk again a few more weeks."

Baro heard sobs and looked to his left, but Shinwoo wasn't there. So where is this sobbing came from? "Jinyoung?" Baro called out. Jinyoung was on his bed, both knees held to his chest. His head rested on his knees, body raking back and forth. Baro got to Jinyoung's bed, "Hey hey.. What's wrong?" Baro rubbed Jinyoung's back.

"Ch-Chan..Chan-si-k.. C-hannie" Jinyoung kept rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter