Chapter 6

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Managing to comprehend what was going on, Sandeul saw Jinyoung infront of him, looking furious, "J-Jinyoung.. What's wrong?" Sandeul asked, his back still stinging from the pain when Jinyoung pushed him hardly against the wall. Jinyoung cornered Sandeul and his eyes were burning holes to Sandeul's eyes.

Sandeul was frightened. He thought he wasn't going to see the agressive Jinyoung anymore. He didn't wanna see the devil in him again. It scares him. Too much. Jinyoung glares, "What's with you and Gongchan?"

"Gongchan? Why'd you call him Gongchan? You know how hurt he looks when you called him that? You never called him by that name. That famous name people call him. But why so sudden, Jinyoung? The boy was upset, for pete's sake! Don't you-"

Before Sandeul could finish his nagging, a punch was blown to his face and Sandeul held his stinging cheek. "I could call him whatever I want! Why the would you care?! I asked you a ing question, you just ing answer it! Is it that hard?! I asked what's with you and Gongchan!"

"There's nothing wrong with us!" Sandeul snapped back.

Jinyoung grabbed a fistful of Sandeul's hair and pulled his head back, earning a whimper from the other. "Channie's being clingy with you these days and he even walks with you to class. You know what's best? He even defended you whenever I tried to ing bash you! So don't ing lie to me, Junghwan!"

"What's wrong with him being clingy? It's not like we're together or anything. For God's sake, we're not even gay!" Sandeul managed to push Jinyoung away from him, rubbing his aching head.

"He's too clingy! He even grew apart from me! And that hurts! We've been best friends for years until you came along, you bastard!" Jinyoung held both of Sandeul's collar and lifted his fist.

"What the are you doing, Jin?" Jinyoung snapped his head back to meet Baro's dark expression. Baro was holding on Jinyoung's hand so he wouldn't hit Sandeul.

"This is none of your business, Sunwoo." Jinyoung replied and broke free from Baro's grip.

'If it involves this kid," Baro pointed towards Sandeul, "then it is my business"

Jinyoung scoffed, "So, you tryna be the hero here?" 

Sandeul saw how Baro's jaw clenched and his his hand turned into a fist, his knuckles turning white. "Shut the up, Jinyoung." Baro pushed Jinyoung and Jinyoung almost stumbled over. 

JInyoung pushed Baro back and Baro grabbed Jinyoung's collar, hitting Jinyoung's back against the wall, "It's been awhile since I've seen you use violence, Sunwoo. The last time I saw you like this was when that of yours-" Baro puched Jinyoung before he could finish his sentence.

Baro let go of Jinyoung and Jinyoung collapsed on the ground, wiping away the blood at the cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter