Chapter 11

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While everyone was busy lounging and resting in the villa, no one noticed that Jinyoung went to Gongchan's room. Quietly, Jinyoung opened the door and closed it back. Switching off the lights, he can see a small figure under the sheets.

Jinyoung smirks to himself and climbed on top of Gongchan. Admiring the younger's features, he leaned down and gave small kisses to Gongchan's jawline to his neck, leaving some bite marks while he's at it. Gongchan shifted a little, expression changing. Jinyoung took a scarf and tied up Gongchan's wrist to the headboard of the bed. He kissed Gongchan's jawlines again and finally attacked the boy's lips, hands exploring every inch of Gongchan's body.

"H-Hyung~" Surprisingly, Gongchan let out a soft moan in his sleep. 

Jinyoung his bottom lip and slowly undo Gongchan's shirt, leaving his body being exposed to the cold wind. Gongchan opened his eyes, still half asleep, feeling the coldness that suddenly hit his body, "It's cold" Gongchan wanted to pull the blanket but no avail and then he realised he was tied up. By then, he's completely awake and shocked to see Jinyoung on top of him, "H-Hyung, w-what are you doing?"

Jinyoung's eyes were full of lust and without any replies, he leaned down and crashed his lips on Gongchan's, earning a small groan from him. Gongchan felt the hotness that filled up the atmosphere. Feeling the hotness, Jinyoung took off his shirt and threw it across the room. Gongchan really wanted to touch Jinyoung's body but sincee he's tied up, Jinyoung's the only one that took dominance. "Stay forever mine, Channie~" Jinyoung breathed, panting from the passionately amazing kiss.

Gongchan could only nodded in response, still wanting to taste Jinyoung's delicious lips. Gongchan parted his lips and Jinyoung entered his hot cavern, exploring every corner of his mouth. Gongchan let out noises that he didn't even know he could do. That sent chills down Jinyoung's spine.

"H-Hyung, untie this," Gongchan struggled with the material on his wrist, "Let me free"

Jinyoung chuckled, "Drop the formality first, then I'll let you free"

"I can't do that. You're my hyung! Come on, hyung~" Gongchan gave the best aegyo he's got to be free from being tied. Jinyoung leaned close to Gongchan, only inches away from Gongchan's cherry red lips. Gongchan screamed in his head, feeling the want to mush his lips on Jinyoung's. "Okay..J-Jin-"

"Channie~! Wake u-" Shinwoo entered the room so sudden and Jinyoung quickly fell himself on the floor purposely. "W-Why are you t-tied up and s-sweating...?" Shinwoo looked nervous. He walked towards Gongchan slowly, "Are you okay?"

Gongchan's mind was blank and he didn't know how to respond, "I-I was...umm I-"

"Jinyoung! What the , man! Oh God you guys were-...Oh God" Shinwoo founded Jinyoung lying on the floor on his tummy and Jinyoung sighed, his blonde-pink bangs covered his eyes. Gongchan's face was flushed and Shinwoo couldn't take i anymore and left the room, mumbling about how kids these days are being and all.

Jinyoung got up from the floor and sighed, he untied Gongchan's wrist and took his shirt that he threw on the floor and wanted to walk out, "Jinyoung" Jinyoung turned his head with wide eyes, can't believe that Gongchan really called him by his name. "Stay" Gongchan ordered and Jinyoung smiled broadly, walking towards Gongchan, giving a peck on Gongchan's lips.

"I'd be glad to" then Jinyoung planted a kiss on Gongchan's lips.

"Why do you look so dumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter