Chapter 10

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Summer vacation!" Gongchan threw his hands in the air, "So, are you guys going anywhere this summer?"

"I'd be practically at home, rotting myself watching movies." Shinwoo sighed.

"Same here," Jinyoung spoke, lying on the couch.

"Keep calm my dear friends," Baro came in, "Go pack your things"

"We are packing." Gongchan furrowed his brows.

"Not packing to go home. We're packing to go to my villa in LA!" Baro nearly screamed. All three friends looked at each other, wide eyes.

"Are you serious?!" Jinyoung shouted excitedly.

"Wait. Who's gonna pay?" Shinwoo suddenly asked.

"No worries. My father already booked the tickets. We're leaving this evening." Baro smirked and Gongchan practically cheering.

"What's with all this commotion?" Sandeul just woke up from his nap, rubbing his eyes.

Baro walked towards Sandeul and spins him around, "You're coming with me this summer" Baro pecked on Sandeul's right cheek.

Sandeul's eyes widened, "Where?"

"Honey, we're going to LA!" Gongchan sounded like a diva.

"Okay mom. I'll be safe. No worries. I got my friends too anyways." Sandeul talked to his mother on the phone.

"I'm gonna check-in first, okay?" Baro said to the others.

Gongchan linked his arms with Jinyoung, "Can we eat first? I'm starving!" Jinyoung looked at his wrist watch and showed the time 130 pm. 

"Yeah sure. Let's wait for Sunwoo." Jinyoung ruffled Gongchan's hair.

"So this is the first time we're on the plane together, huh?" Baro chuckled.

"Yeahh.." Sandeul replied.

"What's wrong with you today? You seem...quiet." Baro asked.

Sandeul just shook his head and looked out the window.

"Channie.. I brought peanuts! You want some??" Jinyoung asked. Gongchan nodded and Jinyoung gave him a packet and also gave Shinwoo who was sitting next to Gongchan.

A few hours passed by and Baro fell asleep on Sandeul's shoulder. Sandeul stared at Baro and admired his features. How did we end up like this? He asks himself. He Baro's face softly and Baro shifts closer to him. "Junghwan~" Baro mumbled in his sleep. Sandeul smiled to himself and after awhile, he fell into a deep sleep too.

"Junghwan~ wake up. We've arrive," Baro shook Sandeul's body gently.

Sandeul woke up and rubbed his eyes, "Already?" He asks still half awake.

Baro and the others went down the plane and waited for their luggage. 

"So, Sunwoo, where's the Villa?" Shinwoo asked, obviously excited.

"Patience. My driver will arrive soon," he replied, "Ah there he is"

"Whoa, this is huge!" Gongchan said, scanning through the Villa. Jinyoung and Shinwoo looked around too.

"Hey," Baro nudge on Sandeul's elbow, "Seriously, you're being so quiet. Is there something bothering you?"

Sandeul raised his head, "No..It's nothing.. I'm just not used to this kind of atmospere." he replied.

Baro wrapped his arm around Sandeul's waist and pull him closer, whispering to his ear, "You'll get used to this atmospere before you know it." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter