Chapter 14

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chan.. I missed you" 

"I missed you too, hyung.." Jinyoung hugged Gongchan's petite figure dearly. Gongchan could hear Jinyoung's heartbeat clearly.

"Hey... Hey.."

"Hey wake up!" Gongchan opened his eyes abruptly. I'm still here. Gongchan looked down to himself and thank goodness he was fully dressed. Gongchan tilted his head and saw the person's face. He knows that there's five people in the house or apartment including him. "Breakfast" the man said.

"I don't want to eat.." Gongchan said, looking down and fidgetting with his fingers.

"Fine. More for me" the man rolled his eyes and left Gongchan in the room.

Gongchan stood up, his muscles feel sore, but he endured it. He went to the bathroom to wash up then walked to the window. It's not in the city. It's like somewhere isolated. "Where am I...?" He whispered to himself.

"Hey.." Gongchan turned when he heard a voice. He's maybe the others friends. Gongchan sat on the bed. "You should eat.." Gongchan saw that he was bringing food for him. Gongchan just shook his head. "You haven't eaten for a week. I don't wanna go to jail because you died of starvation." 

Gongchan scoffed, "And you wanna go to jail because of kidnapping, then?" 

The man smirked, "You got the guts to ask me that question," he settled the food he brought on the table, "You better eat that. I bet you're hungry."

Gongchan eyed the food and swallowed his saliva. Slowly, he reached for the toast and finally ate it. At the corner of his eyes, he could see that the man slightly smiled. "I'm... Jihoon by the way. Not that you asked but I just wanted you to know. People call me P.O"

Gongchan cocked an eyebrow. He wiped the crumbs on his lips, "Chansik" he said, then continued eating.

Class was over and Baro went back to the dorm. He hasn't seen Jinyoung around school since morning. "Jinyoung hyung!" He called out, making sure if Jinyoung was inside their dorm. Baro headed to Jinyoung's room and turned the doorknob.

The sight shocked Baro. Jinyoung was in a mess. He was sprawled on bed, drinking alcohol. Looking around, Baro saw that Jinyoung's room was full of it. Bottles of alcohol. Where the did this kid got this?! Jinyoung's other hand had a cigarette, which was still lit up. "Yah! What's gotten into you?!"

Jinyoung lifted his head, lifted the bottle in his hand as if saying 'cheers' to Baro. He brought the cigarette to his lips and in the air before exhaling the smoke through his nose. Baro snatched the cigar, looking pissed. "Yah..yah..yah! Give it back!" Jinyoung slurred, his eyes half-lided. 

"When did you start smoking? I thought you stopped?!" Baro threw the cigar on the floor. 

Jinyoung ruffled his hair roughly, "What's the difference?!! Chansik's nowhere to be found either! I'm depressed!"

"And how many bottles do you drink a day?! Oh my God hyung! This is not you!" Baro looked concern. 

"I don't know.. four, five bottles a day...?" Jinyoung simply said, downing the rest of the alcohol.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!" Baro snatch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter