Chapter 2

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Junghwan" Sandeul grunts, not wanting to leave the warmness of his bed. "Junghwan" someone kept shaking his body but he ignored it.

"That's not how you do it," Another spoke, "This is how"

Without any warning, Sandeul was being splashed by a pail of cold water and he immediately shot up from bed, "WHAT THE-?!" Sandeul's eyes darted at both Jinyoung and Baro.

"We didn't tell you to take a nap." Jinyoung said.

Jinyoung's low voice sent shivers down Sandeul's spines. He was scared to argue with Jinyoung again, "Okay. Okay. I'm up" Sandeul answered and got off his bed.

"Someone's being a goodboy today~" Baro spoke ever so cutely and ruffled Sandeul's hair before going to the washroom.

Sandeul walked to the kitchen and saw books being piled up on the table, still looks the same as when he came back from class just now. He sighed before sitting down and grab a book while one hand flipping the pen in between his fingers.

To Sandeul, it wasn't a big deal though since every homework was a piece of cake. What bothers him is that he would sleep late and wake up late the next day and get scolded by the headmaster. Even smart kids gets scolded, you know?

While Sandeul was focused with his homeworks, someone nudged him on the waist, "Junghwan ah~" 

"Don't disturb me" Sandeul replied coldly.

"Junghwan ahhh~" The whining continued.

"What is it?!" Sandeul shouted. He didn't care shouting because he knew it's not Jinyoung. When Sandeul glanced down, he saw Gongchan giving puppy eyes to him, "What do you want now, Chansik?" Sandeul asked before tearing his gaze away from the younger.

"I'm hungry." Gongchan replied short.

"Then cook!" Sandeul threw his arms in the air, fed up with Gongchan's childish nonsense.

"What's with this yelling?!!" Jinyoung went out of his room. Sandeul went silent. Oh . Jinyoung. 

"Junghwan doesn't wanna cook for us," Gongchan complained and Jinyoung was now eyeing at Sandeul.

"I'm hungry. Go. Cook. Now." Jinyoung said it clearly. Sandeul surrendered and got up from his chair, glaring at Gongchan who was sticking out his toungue to him. Sandeul always thought that Jinyoung had a thing for Gongchan since he's always been so protective and loving towards the younger. Maybe because he was youngest among all of them? But Jinyoung couldn't be gay, could he?

After dinner, Sandeul washed the dishes alone. When will I finish all the homeworks? I might sleep late again tonight. Sandeul thought and sighed. But the someone appeared and took one plate and washed it. Sandeul turned his head and met Shinwoo's appearance, who was 'helping' him wash. "Hyung, I can do it myself." Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter