Chapter 5

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yawning, Gongchan looked behind him, "Hyung, let's skip class.." Gongchan whispers to Sandeul.

"Why would I?" Sandeul whispered back.

"Oh come on, Hyung! I'm dying here," Gongchan pleaded.

"Then that's your problem, not mine," Sandeul ignored the boy when he protested.

Gongchan sighed, turning his head to his side, "Hyung, skip class wih me, please?" 

"Eish Channie, don't disturb me when I'm sleeping." Jinyoung shooed him. Gongchan pouted and wanted to ask Shinwoo but he was too focus in studying. Why would he even study? Gongchan turned his head to look at Baro but that kid had already fallen asleep too, with his book covering his face.

Finally, Gongchan gave up and stood up from his chair, walking towards the back door. "Gong Chansik!" the lecturer shouted his name. Eyes were now focused at him and obviously girls started to fangirl over him. Gongchan slowly turned his head, giving an irritated look. "Where are you going?!"

Gongchan chuckled, "Where am I going is none of your business, Sir." and Gongchan smirked. That famous smirk of his. Girls would die because of that smirk.

"It is my bussiness, Chansik." The lecturer sounded stern. 

Gongchan ruffled his hair and snapped, "I don't care if it's your business or not, I just wanna get the out of here!" Then Gongchan stormed outside of the class.

"Gong Chansik!" Gongchan heard the lecturer's call but he didn't turn back. He was fed up. Just like what Sandeul said, 'Gongchan wouldn't stop arguing until he gets what he wants'

Shinwoo glanced at Sandeul, giving him a concern look before Sandeul gave him the same look he did.

Gongchan was on the rooftop, clearing up his mind. "If Sunwoo sees you here, he would call you a 'secret hideout stealer'," Gongchan turned his head. Sandeul.

"A secret hideout stealer?" Gongchan asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He called me that when I came up here. He said that this is his secret hideout," Sandeul chuckled.

"But this place is not even secret," Gongchan said.

"That's exactly what I said." Sandeul threw his hands in the air.

"I thought you didn't wanna skip class," Gongchan spoke, "What brings you here?"

"I was just gonna check up on you" Sandeul crouched beside Gongchan.

Gongchan let out an airy laugh, "You were just gonna check up on me? Why do you care?" Gongchan said, coldly. It was kinda absurd that Gongchan acted like this. He'd always be the annoying, stubborn, not so cute but cute maknae. This side of him was cold. Too cold.

"Something's up, isn't it?" Sandeul asked, now sitting beside Gongchan comfortably. Gongchan just kept quiet and just sighed heavily. "Come one, Chan. What's wrong? You're not always under the weather"

"JInyoung," Gongchan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter