Chapter 13

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro and the others came back to Korea. They had no choice but to just leave Gongchan. They'll think about how to find him soon but their parents wanted them to go school. It didn't make sense that Baro's parents called after for years no call saying they were worried about him but apologised that they didn't visit.  it. Don't act like you care so much.

Going to school, everyone was asking them how they were and people were asking Jinyoung where Gongchan was but Jinyoung just looked at them, expressionless. "Dude, you're not going to class?" Baro asked Jinyoung.

Jinyoung just shook his head and walked away. His right hand was in his pocket while the other ruffled his hair. Baro was worried about Jinyoung. He didn't eat well lately and just stayed in his room. Everynight, he would hear sobbing and screaming coming from Jinyoung's room. By the looks of it, Jinyoung's eyes were always swollen every morning and his eye bags were even visible. Shinwoo would be the one to comfort Jinyoung to bed everynight. Jinyoung was too broken for Baro to see. So he asked Shinwoo to comfort the said boy. 

Entering the class, Baro and Shinwoo sat near the windows. Baro looked for Sandeul who was nowhere to be found. Then his eyes landed at someone outside the class. Junghwan. Wait. who's with him? Sandeul was waving at someone. Baro leaned a little to get a better view. Who the ? "Hyung, who's that?" Baro pointed at the person outside. Shinwoo is the type that knows people but never to really talk to them.

"That's Kyung. Park Kyung. He's next to our class." Shinwoo explained.

"Why the is he with Junghwan?!" Baro half shouted.

Sandeul entered the class and sat three rows on Baro's side. It didn't make sense to Baro. Because Sandeul wouldn't sit there. He would sit infront of Gongchan's desk.

When it was reccess, Baro waited for Sandeul to go to the music room. After minutes of waiting, he didn't showed up. Baro stepped out of the music room and gladly saw Sandeul walking towards the music room. When Sandeul was close enough to him, Baro pulled Sandeul's sleeves and entered the music room and closed the door. "What's wrong with you?" Sandeul asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Baro hugged the petite figure infront of him, "I missed you. Glad you're okay" 

"W-what are you do-oing?" Sandeul asked.

Baro pulled away, giving the sweetest smile for the first time of the day and leaned in to give a kiss. Sandeul's eyes widened and before Baro's lips could reach his, he turned his head to the side so Baro end up kissing his cheeks.

"Why did you give me your cheeks?" Baro asked, confused.

"You're Cha Sunwoo, right? Also known as Baro. Am I right?" Sandeul folded his arms to his chest. Baro was too confuse to comprehend what Sandeul was saying, "My mom told me to avoid you because you're nothing but trouble."

Baro's jaw almost dropped, "B-but I'm your boyf-ffriend!" He half shouted, half whisper.

Sandeul's eyebrows drew together, "What are you saying? Why would I date you? Never in my whole life would I be dating someone like you." Sandeul said coldly.

He turned the doorknob and was about to step out. But Baro held his wrist and backhugged him. "P-please don't le-leave me. I'd go madly insane if t-that ever happen" Baro was burrying his face in the crook of Sandeul's neck, inhaling his sweet vanilla scent.

Sandeul shook Baro away from him, looking pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter