Chapter 7

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandeul was in the kitchen, a small one apparently, since it's a dorm. He was cooking for dinner and when everything was set, he called each and everyone of the boys. Shinwoo and Gongchan was the first to sit at the table. Eyes shining, picking of what to eat.

Jinyoung dragged his feet to the kitchen and he didn't even made eye contact with Sandeul. Baro on the other hand was awfully quiet the whole night, "Thanks for the food" Baro spoke almost inaudible after he finished eating his meal.

Gongchan glances up to meet Baro's unreadable eyes, "I thought you're suppose to be the food lover. Why so sudden being the first to finish?" Baro just stared blankly at the younger and left, leaving Gongchan's question unanswered.

"Bastard's got issues.." Jinyoung mumbled to himself, playing with his food with his chopsticks.

"Not eating?" Shinwoo suddenly asked. 

Jinyoung lifted his head and shook his head a no. He puts down his chopsticks and stood up, "Sorry. I'm not in the mood of eating." and finally left. You must be wondering what Sandeul's doing, right? Well, Sandeul just kept quiet, eating his food peacefully. Not even wanting to care what others wanted, either wanting to leave or eat. That's their choice.

Gongchan, Shinwoo and Sandeul ate quietly and the atmosphere was almost too suffocating for both Gongchan and Shinwoo until Sandeul broke he silence, "Are you both done? I'm gonna wash the dishes."

Both of them nodded slowly and Sandeul stood up, gathering all the dishes and brought it to the sink. "Junghwan, I'm gonna go do my algebra homeworks, okay?" Shinwoo excused himself. Sandeul just hums a yes and Shinwoo nods before walking to his room.

"I'll help you," Gongchan suddenly said. Sandeul gave Gongchan a tired smile and faintly nods.

Sandeul was in his room, studying like he usually does, fixing his glasses up before turning to the next page. The door to his room opened and before Sandeul could see who it was, something hit his face. HIs face was stinging in pain and Sandeul looked down, a book, or more specifically, Algebra, on the floor. He rubbed his aching nose that got hit by the book and glared at the person standing by the door.

"Do my homework," Baro's husky, low voice spoke. Sandeul didn't expect it to be Baro because he didn't expect Baro still does this kind to stuff to him. Bullying. Sandeul didn't get to speak up when Baro already left his room. Sandeul was beyond confused.

Sandeul picked up Baro's Algebra book and flipped it open. He saw that Baro tried solving the equations but end up scribbling the answers. Maybe he was fed up trying to do his work. But at least he tried. Sandeul sighed, shrugging off Baro's attitude and did Baro's work.

Sandeul was woken up by an icy water soaking his clothing. "!" Sandeul cursed. He shot his eyes open and saw Baro, hands folded above his chest, glaring. "What the , Sunwoo?! Can't you wake people up normally?!" 

"You didn't finish doing my ing Algebra," Baro said in a low voice, pointing at his book. 

Oh . I fell asleep while doing this. Sandeul mentally scolding himself and looked up to meet Baro's furious expression. "I-I'll do it now.." Sandeul stammered and took his pen in his hands.

"You better finish it" Baro finally said and went out of the room.

"Junghwan, you're not going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter