what will be enough for you to forgive me?

why did you came?

 

The next day

Yunho had a full schedule.  Yunho wanted to go, but he was afraid that jaejoong was going to left him like the last time. when they were young, all yunho had was jaejoong and his father. The month, most important people in the world left him. He was devastated, and was like a soulless person for a whole year. He wanted to know why jaejoong left him?

Yunho looked his clock. It was 19:00. He was shooting a drama with yoona. yunho hates yoona. she is like a witch in his eyes. Pretending to be nice but a witch inside. he hates people like her.

yunho pov.

I kept looking at the clock. I don't know if I should go or not.
"NG " the director said.That when I woke up to the reality. i was daydreaming the entire shooting. "Yunho,why are you keep looking at the clock? "The director asked.
"i'm sorry "I said with tired eyes as i scratched my head.
"Let's call this for today" the director said and the staffs started packing for the next shoot, which is tomorrow.  After 2 hours, I arrived at home. I still haven't decided if I should go or not. i looked trought the window. It was raining and, the wind looked really strong. i bet he has already gave up, i said to myself.

End of the pov. 

The clock was now 23:00. Yunho was driving as fast as he could to the restaurant.  He stopped when he saw jaejoong in front of the restaurant. He was wet and shivering. jaejoong had a thin shirt and a denim jean on. He was shaking  because of the weather. Yunho ran to jaejoong and gave him a hug. Jaejoong was surprised and stepped back. When he realized that it was yunho he hug back with a little strength. Yunho drove jaejoong to a hotel because he was afraid people would recognize him at the restaurant. Jaejoong had not said a word since they met. When They arrived at the hotel. Jaejoong was amazed by how beautiful the hotel was.the hotel was a 5 stars. It was beautiful and big inside. Yunho ordered wine as he waited jaejoong to finish taking shower. he drank the wine and thought about everything that had happen. When Jaejoong opened the door, he noticed his clothes on the bed, which was dried. the bed was big a king size. his clothes was in the middle. folded neatly. With a towel on his waist he walked to the bed. Then he felt yunho arm on his waist. Yunho was hugging jaejoong. Jaejoong turned his body. jaejoong face was now on yunho chest.  "Why did you left me?" yunho whispered to jaejoong with a tipsy voice. "Yunho , I'm sorry" jaejoong said as he felt his tears on his cheeks.  "How could you do that to me ?" Yunho hissed and pushed jaejoong hard into the bed." I'm sorry" jaejoong said again with a sad expression while trying to get up from the bed." Hyung! " jaejoong said as he felt yunho body on his." Do you think I'M SORRY  is enough for me to forgive you?" Yunho shouted and dragged the towel from jaejoong waist. jaejoong pulled the towel back with all his strengt, but he failed. "What will be enough for you to forgive me?" Jaejoong asked as big drops of tears fall on his cheeks. he was embarrased. It was the first time someone saw his manhood "tell me, i be leaving tomorrow! " jaejoong said as he sobbed. "you can't leave me again" yunho shouted as he kissed jaejoong harsh on his lips. jaejoong pulled from the kiss and said "is my body enough for you to forgive me?". Yunho quickly got up from the bed and said "nothing is enough for me to forgive, but there is one thing that can make me less angry at you,and that is to feel the pain like i felt when you left me.".

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

pliss comment for the next chapter

 thanks for subscribing (: