reporter...

why did you came?

Yunho stood in front of the room and took the phone. When he saw that it was his boss. He immidiatly turn off the phone and putted in to his pocket. when he was about to open the door to go inn. he heard Jaejoong asking the dofter about the procent of him dying. he hated himself for not being able to help jaejoong from dying. yunho took every emotions in him and opened the door. jaejoong was sitting on the edge of the bed and he looked sad. ” are you okay?” yunho asked as he sat beside him. ” I am fine ” jaejoong answered yunho and held his hand. ” we are going to be fine ” yunho said and hugged jaejoong. ” let’s go home now ” jaejoong said as he let go off the hug.

yunho opened the car door and let jaejoong get inn. ¨ let´s go to the restaurant ¨ yunho said. jaejoong nodded hit head as he lay his hand his stomach. ¨ what name should we give ? ¨jaejoong asked yunho, who was driving with his eyes locked on the road. ¨errr… i don´t know. do you have any idea? ¨yunho spoke without looking at jaejoong. jaejoong shoke his head and looked trought the window.

when they came to the restaurant, yunho held jaejoong hand and gave the valet his car key. The restaurant main door was wide open, and there were no people expect from the staff who worked there. yunho leaded jaejoong to the table with the best view. He took out the chair and let jaejoong sit down. jaejoong blushed when he made eyes contact with yunho who was sitting across him. Jaejoong looked around the restaurant, ´wow this restaurant looks very artistic and modern´ he thought and scratched his head when he noticed that they were the only custormers. ¨Why are we the only customers?¨ jaejoong asked yunho who was looking throught the big window beside them. ¨ i rented the whole restaurant ¨ yunho spoke as he looked right into jaejoong doe eyes as he putted one hand on his chin. ¨ ahh ¨jaejoong said softly as he looked down on his plate which had butterflies pattern on it.

A beautiful woman came to their table and gave yunho the menu. yunho ordered every dishes that looked healthy. after a few minutes, some male staffs came and putted on the transparent table. since jaejoong havent eat yet, he digged on the food. soon he was full. yunho didnt move his cutlery at all, he only sipped his wine as he looked at jaejoong eating face which looked very adorable in his eyes.

on the way home, nobody spoke a word. when they arrived to the villa, they noticed many reporters in front. ¨why are they here?´mumblet yunho. yunho got out of the car and walked to the reporters. they ran to yunho when they saw him. a guy held his mic under yunho chin and asked ¨ is it true that you are leaving your actor career? ¨ many reporters held there mic while some took pictures and filmed. yunho stared one of the video camera and answered ¨yes it is true¨ in a powerful voice. jaejoong heard everything since he had rolled down the car window. suddenly another reporter asked ¨please tell us the reason?¨   ¨ I am going to be a father soon, and i want to live a quiet life. i hope my fans will understand that.¨ yunho said clearly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment and subscribe