what did you say?

why did you came?

jaejoong opened his eyes slowly. because of the light from window he close them fast. and opened them again. he felt pain in everyparts of his body. he sat up. he spotted yunho who was sleeping by his bed. yunho was holding jaejoong hand. jaejoong removed yunho hand from his gently. Without waking up yunho he walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. he looked horrible. his eyes were pink and had dark circles. the hair was messy. he was in a patient uniform. jaejoong washed his face with ice cold water. 

yunho woke up and noticed that the bed was empty. yunho panicked. ¨jaejoong¨ yunho said in a calm voice.he stood up and looked at the room. ¨hhem...¨ jaejoong responded while drying his face with the towel that was hanging by the bathroom door. yunho quickly went to the bathroom and before he could open it, jaejoong opened it. yunho hugged jaejoong tightly. ¨dont ever leave¨yunho said. jaejoong nodded as he let go of the hug. jaejoong noticed that yunho eyes were swollen. had he been crying? jaejoong thought. ¨do you know the truth now?¨jaejoong asked as he turned to the window.he saw the reporters and fans. yunho stayed silence. ¨i think it is best i leave you alone¨ jaejoong said softly with tears in his eyes. ¨please don´t say that you are going to leave¨ yunho said as he backhugged jaejoong. jaejoong turned around and gave yunho a kiss on yunho chin.  

KNOCK KNOCK they heard from the door. the doctor came inn and asked jaejoong if he was ok. jaejoong nodded. you may leave the hospital but remember to take the medicines regularly. the doctor gave a hug to jaejoong and said bye. after that the docter left. jaejoong changed his clothes and got ready to discharge. yunho held jaejoong when they were on their way to leave the hospital. when they arrived to the center of the hospital. jaejoong let go of his hold yunho. but yunho only held his hand tighter. ¨yunho¨jaejoong said as he turned to yunho. ¨its ok¨ yunho said husky. 

when they were outside the hospital. the reporters surrounded them and started to take pictures and question them.¨is it true that you are gay?¨ one of the reporter asked as he placed his mic by yunho mouth. yunho remained quiet and pushed the crowd so he could go to his car. jaejoong was surprised by the situation, he kept looking at yunho poker face. he followed yunho. when they finally got to the car, yunho opened the car and let jaejoong inn and closed the car door. when it was closed. yunho answered to some of the reporters questions. jaejoong only saw yunho lips move, he couldnt hear anything because of the fans scream and the flash sounds from the cameras. some of the reporters was still taking pictures of jaejoong from outside the car. after some minutes yunho got into the car and started the car.¨what did you say?¨jaejoong asked. 

 

--------------------------------------------

sorrry for not being able to update for a long time

 

plase comment and subscribe