Chapter 7

why did you came?


   
Yunho parked his car on the land beside the ocean. "Where are we going? " JJ said when he was being dragged by yunho. "Release me" JJ shouted.  " Shut up" he said and threw JJ on his yacht. The yacht was big and luxurious. JJ tried tried to escape when yunho was starting the engine. He didn't want to leave sunggyu left behind.  He knew that sunggyu would be worried about him. He hated to make others feel like that. Before JJ could get out off the yacht, yunho came and carried JJ bridal style. "Put me down" jaejoong screamed.  He felt like he was being kidnapped by the man he loved. 
Why is he so stubborn? Isn't this what he wanted?  yunho thought. He putted JJ on the bed and locked the room. Yunho started the engine again and when he was a little far from the land, he unlocked the room.

He saw JJ who was sleeping peacefully. He looked JJ beautiful face and kissed him. Jaejoong woke up by something on his lip. " Yunho" he said with halfopened eyes. He hushed JJ and hugged him. He had been living alone since his father left. He wanted someone but everyone around him were fake especially yoona. Trying to seduce him everytime they shoot a scene together. He only wanted JJ. He really hated jaejoong for leaving him without telling him anything. He hated the feeling of being left behind.He slept while hugging JJ. Jaejoong felt comfortable with yunho hugging him. He almost forgot all the pain he had being trought.

He left yunho because he wanted to live for yunho. If he didn't leave he would probably be died now. He stayed in a hospital for years so he could live longer. That's how he became close with sunggyu. He was a doctor there.

Next morning he woke up at a house.Where am i? JJ said to himself. He got up from the bed and walked to the living.  Yunho was sleeping on the couch. He looked yunho closely and said softly " i love you".  He went to the kitchen and made a dish so yunho could eat when he woke up. He placed the dish on the table in front of yunho. He walked outside the house. He was shock by the scenario. It looked beautiful. He could feel the wind blowing his hair. And the sound of the waves. He was on a island. He followed the beach to see if there was people here. He wanted to call sunggyu. So he could tell him that he was healthy.

After a while yunho woke up. The first time he saw was his favourite dish in front of him. Did he ran away he said out loud. He searched every room in the house. He started to feel worried about jaejoong, because mafias often stay here to avoid police. For a beautiful guy like jaejoong he would probably be by them if that saw him. Yunho screamed " jaejoong" a few times . Then he saw JJ footprints. He followed it. After a while he saw JJ who was smiling brightly and swimming by himself. Jaejoong didn't find anyone so he decided to swin. Yunho felt relieve. But unfortunetly it didn't last long when he saw JJ being dragged by a guy with a gun to the land. " help.help " JJ shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

please leave comments behind

i love to read them

thank you for subscribing my fanfiction