chapter 6

why did you came?

yunho was shock. there was blood everywhere. JJ was unconscious. yunho shoke JJ , but JJ was still in the same condition. he carried JJ to his van and started to drive as fast as he could. JJ was everything for him. when he arrived to the hospital they asked yunho about how he was related to JJ. yunho said" friend". The doctores and nurses took JJ to the e.r. "what is wrong with him?" yunho asked. but the doctors didnt say a word, they just walked they way.  "tell me" yunho shouted. everyone attention went to yunho. People at the hospital recognized him.  he released the collar. after some hours of waiting in front of the e.r. A nurse came out " we need blood, do you pehaps have the same blood type?"  she asked. he just nodded. he followed the nurse. the nurse was blushing because of yunho who was very popular. he lay down on the bed when they arrived to a room. yunho bed was just beside jj bed.  JJ was still not awake yet. ahh yunho screamed in his head. the needle was now inside his arm. he reached out his hand and held jj hand. yunho gave 2 liters of blood to JJ.

JJ was moved to a different room since the the doctors said that he was stable.  yunho waited for JJ all night. when jj was sleeping he mumbled sunggyu. who is this sunggyu? did he already found a boyfriend? yunho thought.  because of the drama shooting he had to go next morning. while yunho was away sunggyu came and visited jaejoong. jj woke up with pain in his body. he was dizzy. " sungyu how did you know that i was here?" jaejoong asked when he noticed that he was sitting on a chair beside his bed. "i work here " sunggyu said. yunho took you here yesterday. "who is yunho to you ?" sunggyu said serious. jaejoong didnt say anything. he didnt want to hurt sunggyu feelings also because he didnt want sunggyu to know about his relatenship with yunho. " does he know about this? " sunggyu asked curious. "no" JJ said softly. sunggyu walked out from the room. His break time was over.

yunho opened the door and found jaejoong eating while sitting on the bed. he was happy to see JJ healthy. "jaejoong" yunho said. JJ turned to yunho. " what are you sick of?" he asked seriously. jaejoong smiled and said " i am fine. its just sometime i lose too much blood ". jaejoong lied, he didnt want yunho to worry about him. " jaejoong, please leave" yunho said as he walked closer to jaejoong. " do you want me to leave you that much that you are asking me to leave again? " jaejoong shouted with tears in his eyes.don't worry i be leaving you forever soon jaejoong thought bitterly about the fact.  "jaejoong, i am ing sick of you. you always do it in your way and do you know how much pain i have went trought? " yunho said coldly. Don't you think i have went to a lot of pain too? jaejoong said to himself. " would you be happy if i leave you now?" jaejoong sobbed. i hate seeing you crying yunho thought. he felt terrible. " is'nt it what you are going to do anyway?" yunho said harshly as he pulled jaejoong to change his clothes. "great, if you want me that bad. lets leave the hospital right now" yunho said. yunho was driving and jaejoong was looking outside. jaejoong was thinking about how he was going to be in less than 3 months. The doctors was telling him to do things he wanted because the doctors had gave up on him. I give you the most painful memories while being with me, yunho said to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING

Please don't be too sad

Miracles can happen so JJ have chance to survive