chapter 8

why did you came?

"Release him" yunho as he started to walk closer to the guy with gun. "Help" jaejoong screamed and bite the guy arm. He ran to yunho. When yunho saw that the guy is pointing his gun to JJ, he quickly ran to JJ as he turned body. "Ah..." yunho said. The guy was now gone. Yunho was being shooted on his shoulder. JJ saw blood that was fallinh from the shoulder. He was crying and hugging yunho. Yunho said " let's go" as he pressed a little pressure on his shoulder. " are you ok?" Jaejoong said softly as he followed yunho behind. Jaejoong felt guilty, if he stayed at the house, yunho wouldn't be like this. The blood was dripping down to the sand from yunho's shoulder. " I am sorry" jaejoong said. Yunho ignored jaejoong apology. When they arrived to the house, jaejoong helped yunho to bandage his wound. They didn't say a word to each other. When jaejoong was finish, yunho's phone rang. He quickly walked out of the house and took the phone. He apologies for not coming to the shooting. And said that he would come tomorrow. 

Jaejoong sat down on the couch and watched a celebrity gossip channel.  Most of the news was about yunho. JJ felt hurt when started to talk about yoona and yunho being in a relationship. JJ didn't like to see yunho with a another girl. But he forced himself to accept it since he didn't want to be selfish. He wouldn't be here for a long time anyone. " don't ever leave this house when I am gone tomorrow" yunho said. Jaejoong nodded as he felt the guilt as he thought about what just happened for an hour ago. They ate together without looking at each other. They ate what jaejoong cooked with the ingredients in the refrigerator. Yunho liked jaejoong's dishes. When they were done, jaejoong washed the plates. He dropped the plate while washing them. JJ picked them up. "Ahhh..." he said to himself. He cutted his finger. He was bleeding. It was a small cut, but he bleeded a lot since he had cancer. He opened his eyes when he heard a noise from the kitchen. "Ahhh" he heard again. He went to jaejoong who was on his knees. Yunho took jaejoong's finger that was bleeding to his mouth. He the blood. When hyunho felt that JJ wasn't bleeding anymore he took out the finger. " thanks" he said as he blushed. It was the time he had ever done things like this to jaejoong. Yunho was shock by his own behavior. " be careful next time" yunho said. " i'm sorry" jaejoong said. Why are you saying sorry so many times he thought as he walked to the living room.

Yunho slept on the couch. Jaejoong slept in the room. The time was now 03:20. Jaejoong was feeling thirsty so he walked to kitchen to get something to drink. He saw yunho shivering. Jaejoong placed his hand on yunho's forehead. Ohh he is burning he said and ran to the bedroom to get the blanket. He took care of yunho all night since he was sick. Jaejoong felt asleep beside yunho. He was in a sitting position. Because of too much tiredness he slept like that.

When yunho woke up. He saw JJ sleeping beside him. He looked at the clock aand said fu** I am late. He carried jaejoong to the bed  bofore he leaved jaejoong. Yunho lefted a note on the refrigerator. He went on his yacht and starting the engine.  He drove the yacht with the full speed. 

Jaejoong woke up and he was surprised that he was on the bed. Where is yunho he thought as he searched for yunho in the house.what if the guy from yesterday came and took yunho away. He said it out loud. He was starting to feel worry. yes he must be there he thought as he ran to the place he was at yesterday.  The place where the accident happened. 

-------------------------------------

What will happen to jaejoong when he meet the gun guy again? 

 

-------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT 

AND SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATE

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING GUYS!!!!

😊😘🙌😊