Why ?

why did you came?


Jaejoong opened his opened and saw yunho who's was sleeping peaceful. Jaejoong hugged yunho closely and whispered" I'm sorry that I can't give you more time. I have cancer". Jaejoong eyes were teary when he said the last sentence. He got up from the bed and dressed up." Bye yunho " Jaejoong said weakly and kissed yunho softly on his lips as he walked out the door. Yunho eyes opened when he heard a little loud CLICK from the door. Then he noticed that it was jaejoong because he was not by his side anymore. Yunho walked fast to the door. He saw jaejoong back that was waiting for the elevator.

DING

Jaejoong walked in the elevator.  " Jaejoong " yunho shouted. Jaejoong turned his head. Then he felt yunho lips. Jaejoong pushed yunho gently. The elevator closed they were standing side by side. Jaejoong was looking down in his shoes. " why did you leave me again?" Yunho said sadly. "I'm sorry" jaejoong said as he felt guilt by yunho words. "Please stop saying I'm sorry. When you don't mean it" yunho said coldly." Yunho " Jaejoong said weakly. He was feeling pain in his chest. The elevator door was now open. "Why don't you leave me forever? " yunho said as  he walked to his car. " Please, let me do anything to make you forgive me" jaejoong said while holding on yunho's arm. " ok, then come with me" yunho said as he dragged jaejoong to his car.

Yunho was driving and jaejoong was looking through the window. After some hours jaejoong asked yunho where he was driving to. Yunho kept quiet. "Yunho" jaejoong said in louder tone. "To the shooting" yunho said coldly.

After some minutes they arrived to a beach. The wind was blowing powerful. And the rain was pouring. The staffs and director were waiting for yunho. Yunho walked out from the car and dragged jaejoong out. " Why are you  so late ?" a woman said to yunho. And gave Yunho clothes to change to. Jaejoong followed yunho. " Who is this ? " the women said when she notices jaejoong who was standing behind yunho. "Oh he is just a friend"Yunho said as he walked to his van. Jaejoong felt pain by yunho words. When yunho was shopping his scene. Jaejoong walked to yoona who was sitting in his chair, waiting for her turn. " do you need anything?" Jaejoong asked yoona. 

"Go and get me Coffe" yoona said without looking at jaejoong who was frezzing by the weather. yoona was getting her makeup done. Jaejoong went to a store beside the shooting and bought americano Coffe. He went to yoona and gave her the Coffe. " what is this?" Yoona shouted at jaejoong. And threw the Coffe on jaejoong. Jaejoong moaned when he felt the hot Coffe on his skin. Everyone attention went to jaejoong. Yunho was now finish with his scene.  He dragged jaejoong to his van. "Why did you went to her?" Yunho shouted at jaejoong when they arrived to yunho's van.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment and subscribe for a new chapter