chapter 9

why did you came?

When he was there was more people.JJ hided behind a tree some meters away. People who was there looked scary, they had tattoos and guns. He looked for yunho but there wasn't a sign of him. Where are you yunho? JJ said just enough low to not let them hear. He walked into the forest to avoid people by the beach. The forest was very wet and cold. While walking he heard something weird. He was feeling fear. He stopped and looked around. He didn't know where he was. He was confused . suddenly he felt pain in his ankle. When he looked down, there was a big snake. He ankle was bleeding and had swollen so much that he can't walk more. He sat under a large tree and waited for someone.  JJ shouted but no one seems to hear him. He was feeling sleepy. 

On the other hand yunho just finished his shooting. "Shall we go to nightclub to celebrate for our finish drama?" Everyone said yes happily. " i pass" yunho said as he tried to walk to his car. " yay you can't leave like that!" Yoona said as he held yunho arm. Yunho was feeling disgusted by yoona touch. " i am sorry yoona. I have to go" yunho said nicely since everyone was looking at tthem. He was feeling worry for JJ who is at the island. He parked his car. He got on thw yacht and sailed to JJ. He opened every door in the house. JJ was gone. Did you tried to run away from me?, he asked himself. Do you want to leave me that much? He though deeply. Suddenly he remembered about yesterday.  Maybe he went there. The clock 19:00 and it has already became dark. He looked for JJ around the island. He stopped when he saw a big tree. There you are he said and walked to jaejoong. When he was close he saw the swollen ankle and blood that was dripping. "What happened?" He asked. JJ was unconscious. He carried JJ to his yacht, when he ariived to the land. He drived him to the hospital. JJ was in the e.r. yunho waited outside with a worry heart. He didn't understand why jj was bleeding so much. The snake that bited jj wasnt a poison snake. The doctor came out anf talked to yunho about his condition. Yunho was heartbroken when he heard that he had cancer. Why didn't you tell me? yunho sat down and thought. He waited all night. The nurses and doctors was coming in and out. Yunho cried,  jmhe could still hear the words doctor told him. " he only have few months left". Since it was very late only few pasients saw him. A paparazzi was taking pictures of him and jj. The next morning, everything was on every newspaper. The Ceo of yunho called him  he answered the phone. The Ceo screamed at him." What the hell are you doing? " yunho hang up. He was already in mad mood so he didn't want more things to make his mood worse. The title of the scandal was " yunho gay?" With a picture of him carrying jj and a kiss on the mouth. The ceo will probably find a plan, he thought. As he walked in the jaejoong room. JJ looked pale. He kissed jaejoong lips sweetly. He wanted to treat jaejoong the best he can before he leave him forever.  It hurted his heart to think like that. He held jaejoong hand as he sat on a chair beside jaejoong's bed. Yunho tears was falling endlessly. 

---------------------------

Please comment and subscribe for next chapter