the next day

why did you came?

Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked at yunho face.  Closed eyes, cute lips  and high nose Jaejoong mumbled. And suddenly Yunho grabbed Jaejoong hand. ” What are you doing?” yunho said in a cute way. ” nothing ” jaejoong as he turned around. Yunho hugged Jaejoong and placed his hands on JJ stomach as he whispered ” I love you ”. Jaejoong turned his head, just enough to touch Yunho face. He kisses Yunho thin lips passionately. Yunho took the lead and dominated the whole kiss. Yunho bite Jaejoong under lip, when jaejoong opened his mouth, yunho pushed his tongue inn. Yunho on JJ tongue and he replied fast by back. They let go of the kiss and looked at each other while panting. 

 

Suddenly Yunho phone started to ring. yunho got up and took on his jean. he pick up the phone and walked to the bathroom. He answered the phone. And it turned out to be yunho boss. " yunho, you really need to get in together ". the boss said in a very scary voice. " boss, i don't want to lie anymore " yunho said in a tender voice as he look at himself in the mirror. " you better do what i say. the press conference is on tomorrow at Dream hotel. you better come!!!" the boss said and hang up before yunho could talk back. yunho gripped the phone hard and threw in on the the mirror.

 

jaejoong instantly woke up by the sound. he got up and wrapped a thin blanket around his waist and walked to the bathroom. he was shocked to watch the mirror completly shattered. yunho was sitting by the bathtub. he had his eyes on the floor, his fingers holding on the bathtub. he looked serious and frustered. jaejoong sat beside yunho and held his hand. " what happened? " JJ asked as he looked trough the window. " its nothing " yunho said as he quickly got up. " Please don't lie to me anymore " jaejoong said and hanged his head down. " it is really nothing " yunho said as he fake smiled brightly. " jaejoong got up and back-hugged yunho. " will you come with me to the doctor today ? " jaejoong said as he released his grib on yunho. Yunho nodded and carried jaejoong bridal style and let him sit on the edge on the bed. he opened his closet and took out some clothes that was a little bit small to him. jaejoong just stared at every move he took, the way yunho flex his biceps flex when he take out the clothes. yunho placed the clothes beside jaejoong. " which one ? " yunho asked. when jaejoong didnt answered him he just took a pink shirt which was on the top. yunho buttoned up the shirt one by one. yunho opened a new boxer pack which he got as a gift from a designer. he putted in on jaejoong, since his pants were too long for jaejoong his decided to put on jaejoong's pant. jaejoong was blushing all the time. he was thinking about yesterday. 

 

After finishing dressing up Yunho drove to an private resturant to eat breakfast. they didnt spoke a word during the breakfast. finally they had arrived to the hospital. they waited for in front of the docter room. after a long time of waiting the docter finally called them. the docter let jaejoong lay down on the bed and dragged the pink shirt up. "it is going to be cold so be prepared?" the docter warned and putted some liquids on his stomach. yunho watched the process and he sat beside jaejoong bed. " you can't see it clearly yet but this is how it is now? " the docter said as he moved the metal thing which in connected to the screen. yunho and jaejoong looked at the screen and smiled to each other. " and here is the sound of your baby? " he said as they listened to the heartbeats. yunho's phone vibarated in his pocket. " wc, i be back" yunho said and walked out of the room. he has been acting weird since that call this morning. i wonder what it is, jaejoong thought as he cleaned up the liquids from his stomach. " how many prosents are there for me to die under delivering the baby with my condition? " Jaejoong asked with a straight face. " 80 % " the docter mumbled just enought for jaejoong to hear it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

thank you so much for reading my fanfic

please continue to comment 

i love to read them