Meet me up

why did you came?

~~~After 2 years~~~

Jaejoong pov.

I came back to Seoul because of yunho. he is nominated for the best actor. I know deep in my heart that yunho is going to win the award. I have decided to congratulate him, like i have promised to him when we were young. I don't know how he is going to react when he sees me. I know he is probably mad at me for leaving him. I miss yunho's father so much,he had always been a nice uncle to me. I Wonder how he has been, i thought while sitting on the airplane.

Beside me there was sunggyu. Sunggyu had always been there for me, but for some reason i always turn him down whenever he confessed to me. I only like him as a friend,But he had never gave up on me. Sunddenly i saw yunho on the tv in the airplane. "Welcome to Seoul" he said softly. He looked the same like the last time i saw him, but his gaze was different. while walking to the output. I stopped, when i noticed a really big poster of a really tall and handsome guy, when i looked closely, it turn out to be yunho.

End of pov

"Is there something wrong ?" Sunggyu asked jaejoong with a worried face.

jaejoong Shaked his head and continued to walk.

After some hours of driving they reached to sunggyu poverty. It was big and filled with vintage furniture. Jaejoong eyes opened wide as he walked inn the house.

"Wow" jaejoong said. Sunggyu scratched his hair. As he showed jaejoong his room.

"Ah i almost forgot, i need to call my mother jaejoong" said with a smile. Sunggyu pionted to the telephone, That was beside jaejoong's bed.

When he was finish talking to his mother he called to buy a VIP ticket. So he could congratulate yunho.

 

After 2 days

Jaejoong dressed up like a model. His clothes was simple but Chic. "are you sure you don't want me to go with you?"sunggyu asked. " No its ok" jaejoong said because he knew that sunggyu was busy with his job.before he went to the award he dropped inn to a florist and bought yunho favourite flowers. (Babysbreath) jaejoong waited patiently on his VIP Seat . there was some security guy in front of vip seats but they didnt stand close so jaejoong could see all the celebritys. in front of security guys there was celebrity seats. Behind him there was fans. beside jaejoong there was red carpet. 

Jaejoong pov

Because i had VIP Seat i was only 6 meters from yunho Seat. The fans was screaming louder and louder as celebrity arrived one by one. After an hour of waiting, yunho finally arrived. Yoona had linked his arm around yunho arm. I bet he has found a special person already, i said to myself. I felt sad yet happy for him. When he was walking to his Seat. I streched my body as he walked in front of me. " hyung, congratulation" i said with a little loud voice and a guilty expression. He looked me a little surprised, his Gaze was filled with anger. He looked me for some seconds. He turned around to his Seat as his manager dragged him gently. he didnt took the boquet. i left the boquet with a letter on my vip seat. just in case he changed his mind. 


after yunho has won the award 

"bye hyung i wish you the best",i said to myself, as i Stood up from the Seat. I felt yunho Gaze was glued on me. i walked to the exit. i have fullfilled my promise so yunho,so i walk my own way now. The fans screamed so loud that i turned my head to see what was happening, before i opened the exit door. I was surprised, my eyes was getting teary.  Yoona and yunho was kissing each other. Yoona was holding yunho neck. I felt like a thousand needles stabbed into my heart.

 

Yunho pov.

I pushed yoona gently.

"what are you doing? I asked. Yoona smiled and walked to her manager.

it is probably going to be in front of the newspaper for sure, i though.

Oh no did jaejoong saw me ,i said to myself as i looked for jaejoong. He was gone, all i saw a bouquet with a letter inside the flowers. I asked My manager to get the bouquet. When i was on my way to a cf shooting i opened the letter. 

 

Before i leave Seoul, i really want to talk with you. Please meet me up at the restaurant you confessed to me. 

Tomorrow 19:30

i wait for you till the midnight.

Your love 

jaejoong

 

-------------------------

Please comment for the next chapter

:)

Forgive me if i did something wrong at the grammatic. 

Thanks for reading ♥