part 7

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

BT THE WAY... beore you read the part.. play song start from LOVE IS LIKE A LOWER by DANBI...click this link..

http://mp3monkey.net/mp3/danbi.html                               

hope it can make you feel when reading this fic.. Happy reading ^_^ 


 

You sit on the chair and put the spoon into the bowl.. Take a little bit soup into the spoon blow it before you eat it.. You left hand was still in his grasp.. You slightly smile at him..You can see him pouts once you want to get your hand off.. He didn't want to let you hand go..

"do you want some..? " you asked him..

"feed me.." he said.. then he look into your eyes, his sweat on his forehead,his red cheek makes you feel sorry and guilt..hes have a fever because of you..

Naahh... I even didn't ask him to do so..it's actually not my fault.. But, I still feel guilty

You can feel that you eat that food without chewing it... Because you want to finished earlier and take him into your room...You reached your phone in you packet and try to call your Oppa.. But... HE DIDN'T ANSWER IT..

"Oppa..!!!! Why didn't you answer it!!!! " you scream at your phone..

"I-I cant stand anymore... My head.. w-was very heavy.. Uh.."

"Sehun ah.. wait... I'll carry you my room... Put your hand on my shoulder and we walk to my room... " You put your hand on his waist and climb the stair together.. "Don't worry.. I'm here.. "

"What it taste.. i mean.. the soup.."

"Yah.. you're sick now.. can you just keep your mouth shut.. its taste good.. I like it... Please make more after you feeling well huh.." you just throw your words carelessly because you're feels panic..

 

You open your door and put him on your bed.. But your hand stuck under his body. You take a deep breathe the try to pull you hand but its hard..

"Yah, you're too heavy.. can you move a bit..? i want to pull out my hand under your body..sehun ah... Uh?? O__O .. What are you doing..?" you shocked after he grab your hand and pull it into is warm body..

"It's so cold... I can't stand it anymore.. I-Its too cold" he raving while hugging you.. You just look a him and try to get rid from the hug.. Finally you did it! But he grab your hand back "yah.. C-can you sleep here... W-With me.. I want someone always by my side when I'm sick..Can you..?" he said with his slightly open eyes..

"Nae.. let me find extra blanket for you.. And i'll switch off the air-cond... Don't worry.. Its just take a few minutes.. Can you let  my hand go?"

"Okay.. Do it quickly.. And comebck here, araso..?"

"nae " you said with your smooth voice..

why he always do that ot me.. He act so cruel in the school, didn't care bout me even talk to me..But.. He suddenly change like a spoil-child-person everytime we enter this house..I can denied him evertime he acted like that..i feel like, his presence in this house sometimes cheer me up even thought he always teasing me..

 

"I'll put it on your head huh.. don't worry.. I'll sit here and you Just sleep there.. You're lucky because tomorrow is holiday..oh by the way.. Please change your cloths.. it's makes you feel cold.. wear it.. my oppa's clothes and its my sweater... wear it" you said while bring a chair and place it beside your bed..then, you walk away to the door

"Where you're going?" 

"You have to change it quickly.. I'll wait around 5 minutes outside"

 

After 5 minutes..

"yah, why do you still wearing this soaked clothes? Eiy Jinjja.."

I have no energy to do that.. Please help me.."

your eyes become widen once he said like that...

 are you crazy?? Change it for you?? I feel bad about this.. No..! No way..!!!!!

 

otherwise....

"nae... O___O (what am i talking about..? am I crazy..? why suddenly i feel so nervous..? calm down.. calm down.. imagine him as Kris oppa..) " you close your eyes and try to open his clothes.. " wear this pant by yourself.. I can't help you wear this thing.."

"don't feel too nervous... I know you're fear to lose control if you do that right..?" he try to teasing you.. You face suddenly change red as a strawberry..

"Stop teasing me.. I didn't thought about the crazy thing, you idiot..!"

"Naahh.. I'm just kidding... "

"Stop kidding.. you're not feeling well now.. so, keep your mouth shut.." your face still red.. He smile, and grab your hand.. 

"Haaa.. its so warm now.. " he clutch your hand by both of his hand, then turn his body towards yours.. 

But you already close your eyes while sitting in the chair.. he lean your head to the bed gently and caressing your hair smoothly..

what am I feel right now..? Is she still angry about that kiss?? what did she feel right now..? I hope she don't mind...But It was her first kiss.. I already stole it.. Am I cruel..? But its my first too... yah, uneasy girl.. Open your eyes.. I'm talking to you..

but it just only his monologue...

 


sorry because this part was very short... 

This part actually tells what happen before they sleep... 

so, happy reading !! sorry if theres a lot of typo.. 

 

wait for the next chapter.. ^_^

 

comment, subscribe and upvote.. XD