Part 2

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

You enter the class without looking at the student there.. With a full of sigh you sit on your chairs slowly.. Suddenly you smiled...

'He know me...ahh so happy...' you said but just a monologue

you turn your head to find Luhan but your eyes stop at Sehun.. He staring at you with looking at you sharply.. You stop smiling and wrinkled my brow..He folded him arm and make a swagger face.. You ogle him.. Suddenly Luhan enter the class and sit beside Sehun.. He look at you and waving his hand to you... You realised that he doing that to you... You blushing and your badmood is gone...

'If you are my maths teacher in my house.. I'll promise that i never fail in that subject anymore' you talking to yourself..

 

 

AFTER SCHOOL TIME...

You straigthly back to you house without calling by any place.. It is because you want to know who the Unlucky person entering your house... When you open the door of your house, you saw someone that makes your book in your hand now falling to the floor.. With his cynical smiled he walks towards you and hug your shoulder..

"ajeossi... I'll take care of her...don't worry.." he said with his liar face..

You didn't say any words.. You're overawed because of him..

"Oh I'm so happy to hear that... I hope both of you can be friends... [yourname]  ah...appa have to go... maybe i'm not here in one weeks..so be nice to him..ara..?" Your dad said and walks into his car..

You turn your head to him, your tutor.. You suddenly freeze in a moment..

"Wae..? You want to revenge at me,right.? " you said

"Ani... I just accepting your father's request..."

"But why..?"

"Just because...."

"aih..! you can't do that..! I'm going crazy if my tutor is you...urgh..!!"

 

Sehun stare at you then smile again when you're nagging right now.. Silently, he walks towards the kitchen and make a hot tea without your knowing... When you turn back at him, you saw he was gone..

 

"eo..?? I'm talking alone..? this guy seriously...!! argh..jinjja..!! Sehun ah..? *you finding him* Sehun..? yah..!!! Don't make me boiled..!!"

"I'm here.. Don't shout my name.. "

you walk down the stair and saw him with a cup of tea..  This makes you tempered..

"if you want to drink tea, makes by yourself okay.." Sehun said

"who give you permission to make this drinks in my house huh..?? THIS IS MY HOUSE... not YOURS..!!" 

"your appa give me a message before he leave.. He said, 'make yourself comfortable in this house.. and take care of my daughter..' so, do you wanna protest his words..? I can help you to tell him.." he said and then press the button of his phone..

"Aniya... i'm not protest him... hmm... Please.. don't tell him ..ara..?" you make a puppy eyes..

"but...hmm... one condition.. you must let me sleep here if i want to, you must eat with me, go and back to school with me..and always with me..deal..?"

"are you threaten me.? uh..?"

"ani... just ask a favor... whether you want me to keep your secret or not.. i give you a chance.. hope you can used it very well.." he said.. Its makes you feel very annoyed..

"ARASO... I'll agree...Deal... satisfied now.?? urgh..! " you hold the glass firmly..

 

He smiled... That makes you feel more irritable because you lost by him.. But... It was the first time he smiled sincerely.. His cynical smile was gone for a moment.. You smile back to him and sit on the chair.. Then, you grab a glass from his hand and drink the tea.. He startled for a while.. 

"You drink a tea from my mug..?" he said with hesitation

"eo... wae..?"

"we already... Kiss..."

"but why... I just drink your tea...so whats wrong.. Since when we kissed..?"

"A while ago..." He start to stare at you.. "We already have...indirectly kiss..." He continued..

"Mwo..? " 

His words makes you blushing because its your first kiss even it just indirectly kiss...

 

 

Continue~