Part 10

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Today, Sehun sit beside you in the class.. And he'll teach you anything about maths.. A weird feeling exist in your mind, but you pulled it away.. during the whole day, he just sit beside you without saying any words until you asked him to explain about maths.. 

 

why he was too cold in the class, even when he sit beside me he still keep his manner.. A manner that i hate too much... Ignoring me is too hurt.. At least asked me anything about other than this stress subject.. -you pouted without throw your voice out-

 

the bell rang, shows that it was recess time.. You throw a deep sigh before take your way to the cafe.. Suddenly he stop you by grabbing your hand.. you turn your head to make sure there's nobody saw what he'll do next..

 

"what..?" you asked him..

"Stay here... Let me brought you something..." he said and leaving you in the class.

"Hey Maths boy, are you dare to leave me alone here..?" you try to make a joke to him.. he smile like usual, shows his cynical face while walk towards you..

"Just in a few minutes... " he ruffled your hair... "And... *whisper* don't make your joke here... It's too dangerous if suddenly i did a crazy thing to you here... heh..." 

Your expression suddenly change a lot.. it's turn into pale face... or O_O expression... you seems like breathless.. maybe startled when hearing his words..

 

Around five minutes later Sehu comeback with sandwich and bubble tea in his hand.. While you searching for your food...

"where's mine..?" you asked...

"we'll share this..." he said,hiding his red face..

"are you shy..? you're red..."

"shut up..."

"hahaha... sometimes i found you're so adorable..." you keep teasing him

"if you tease me i gonna kiss you here..."

"okay.. okay.. FINE~ so cut it into half " you asked him ...

"Aniya... i wanna feed you... " he take a small piece of sandwich then place it at the end of  his mouth

"eat it.." he said...

"What.?!! are you kidding me..? Are you crazy... don't do a crazy thing here.. " you suddeny flustered yourself..

"I'm just kidding... hahaha... "

 

you pouted a lot.. refuses to eat the sandwich because you're annoyed towards him.. Its looks like you sulking again...

 

"Yah... eat this... palli... "

"I'm not hungry... "

"you're the one who rushing to the cafe just now..I'm stopping you to treat you this thing..."

 "I don't think I wanna eat now... " sulking again..

"Hey" he said.. you turned you head to look at him with your anger face..

"Now wha~"

 

you face getting hot and hot, maybe red.. Its likes you lost your mind and you're forgot that you're angry actually.. You chew the sandwich that he gave through his mouth.. maybe he want to persuade you.. haha...

 

"what was it taste.?" Sehun asked you..

"I don't know... Is it.. chocolate..?" you said, avoiding his eyes..

"Hahaha... you're wrong... It's cheese sandwich... How can you taste that flavor..?" he teasing you...

"Shut up...~" 

"Haha... Gotcha... by the way.. you're like vanilla to me... hahhaa... " he ws enjoying teasing you while you put your head down...

"Want to do it again...? "

"No.! I can eat for myself..."

 

 

Bell rang again, to continur the lesson for the day.. As usual, his behave automatically change int ocold mode when there's a student in the class beside both of them and Luhan..

 

"Sehun ah..." Luhan waving his hand while walking near to him.. he stay close to Sehun hear...

"I saw everything stupid... hahhha.." he whispered, maybe teasing his young friend..

Sehun eyes widen and give a soft punch on Luhan's shoulder.. "shut up, hyung... " he said naughtily..

 

"May I..?" he asked a permission from Sehun to sit beside you..

"Okay... ahahah.. but.. Don't seduce her or anything.. she's mine... hahha" 

"haha.. I know.. I know.. But if she ran into me, I can't do anything beside I have to take my responsible to take care of her..."

"Okay... ahahaha..."

 

"hey, if you want anything just asked me.." Luhan said to you ehile he patting his hand on your shoulder..

Sehun move his had away from your shoulders and said "I think you'll asked me right..?"

 

"Don't act as a child to get a lollipop here.. I wanna move... " you pack your books and pensil, then move to the empty chair behind you.. sighing for a many time because annoyed with two of them..

 

"Kyungsoo ya.. I'll sit here.. can I..?" you asked him.. 

"Sure... But just today okay.. because tomorrow, jongin will attend to school.."

"ok.. no prob..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~

You waited for Sehun outside the class, you know he'll be late out from class every end of lesson of the day..Nobody in the classroom except him..Luhan also go back to his home early today..A few minutes later, Sehun appear then he approached her hand into his hand..

 

"your hand was too cold... "sehun said while holding your hand and put it into his jacket..

 

it's warm now....

 

"I think you cant stand in the cold weather.." he took off his jacket and enrobe the jacket on her and hugging your shoulder..

you smile, happy together with him..

"I want we to stay like this" you said it all of sudden until you make him startled..

"waeyo...?" you said..

"Nothing.. It just.. I will happy when you with me..And I feel good ehrn you say like that.."

"I always think that you're tired to me.."

"I'm not..." He said while wrapping his hand around your waist.. "Let's go home..."

 

 

At the home... (Sehun's home)

 

"sorry if my room was very mess" He said...

"never mind.. let me help you.. " you said and pick the clothed around his room and put it into washing machine.." 

"do you wanna sleep here tonight..? " he asked... 

"W-What for..?" you start to trembling again..

"hhahah.. we have to study... tomorrow we've a huge test... Aigoo.. yah, throw your dirt minded away.." he flicking your head.

"yah, it's hurt you know.. i'm not think like that moron.. I just don't want it happen..."

"Of course it will happen... "

"Haaaah.. okay... Let me sleep in MY house..." you try to get rid from him..

"I'm just kidding.. haha.. don't take it serious..." he said..

"stop teasing me sehun ah.. It's not funny at all.."

"But i like it... I can't stop teasing you... hahaha.."

"Haahahaa..." you also joined him laughing while you put your hand into the pocket his jacket that he wear it on you..

suddenly you stop from laughing when you touched a piece of picture insode his jacket.. Then you take it out see who is in that picture.. 

 

your eyes widen with a tear stagnant on it..Your heart was likes stabbed by a sharp sword that will kill whoever hit on it... 

 

what the hell is going on..!!!! I feel like i'm stupid here...!! why he did that to me... I need an explaination....but not for today...

 

You ran away from his house without telling him bout that.. you leave the jacket and the picture on the floor..

 

Is it a nightmare..?? I hope it just a dream.... jebal.... 

 

 

Outside was raining heavily... You ran away to somewhere with your tears flow down on your cheek...and you can't stop it... it's too hurt.. you can't hold it anymore...

 

 

continue...~

 

 


 

AN : hye all..maybe it a bit crazy but i think it's not too over right... and I'm sorry if theres a lot of error.. coz i'm in rush while typing this part... enjoy it.. ^^

 

comment, subscribe and vote...

 

 

 

p/s.... thanks for all subscriber, votter and commenter..I very appreaciate it.. hahaha...love ya..