Part 9

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

Next day..

 

Sehun wait for you in front of his house. he slept in his house because last night he have to clean the house.. You offered yourself to help him but he doesn't want to..

 

He wea a school uniform covered by black fur sweater, rubbing his hand to warm himself..  You walk slowly towards him clinging at his arm...He look at you and give a sweet smile to you.. By ruffling your hair, its shows that he really loves you.. 

 

"Sorry i'm late... " you said avoiding his eyes that always staring at you..

He touched your cheek and turn your face to look at him.. "Next time... Look deeply inside my eyes when you talking to me.." now his voice isn't cold as before.. 

 

both of you then walks together to the school...

 

"Want to buy something before we enter the school...?" he asked.. you shook your head and smile to him..

"Wait here.. I'll buy you Chocolate bubble tea.. your cheek was too red.. I know you're cold right now.."

"Aniya sehunnie... This clother was make me hot right now.. So, don't worry to much.. " you lied..

"I'll buy one.. then, we share together..." he stubbornly said that..

"We can't do that.. It's indirectly kiss.. you know what I mean right.. i think... we~"

"But we've already kiss right..?" he start to tease you..

"okay.. stop it... go buy it.." your cheek burn out...

 

Automatically he pinch you cheek before he take his way to the Bubble Tea shop..

 

Suddenly someone meets you.. A pretty long haired girl pat your shouder..

 

"Yah... Are you.. Sehun's new girlfriend..?"

"We're just friends...."

"friends?? Are you sure... Yah... Don't you try to be close to him.. You got it..? He's actually my boyfriend.. Not yours.. Oh... Do you wanna prove... here.." she give you her picture with Sehun.. In that picture, Sehun was put his arm on her shoulder... 

 

You suddenly stuck a bit.. but still pretend to be cool...You can feel your heart was scratching by a sharp knife.. your eyes got teary.. But you bling your eyes again and again to stop you tears from falling...

 

"I hope you understand... jalja..." she walk away from you look at you, disparage you...her cynical smile makes you boiled.. but you just keep yourself in silent.

 

you can't breathe.. You heart feel hurts...

 

 

"waeyo..?" Suddenly sehun stand beside her and give you the drink..

 

maybe it's not true.. maybe she was his bestfriend... or something else... but maybe she's not his GF... 

 

he saw your worried face...

 

"Hey... don't be like that.. just tell me what actually happen to you..?" he persuade your gently.. caressing your hair slowly... and give you a back hug to make you feel his warm..

 

"Hey sehun.. I don't think I can drink it before you answer my question... " you said, but still avoiding his stare..

"Okay... what is it?"

"How many girlfriend that do you have..?"

"whoa... its like a riddle.. okay.. I have one GF and she now stand in front of me... "

"It's me??" you look up at him to see the truth.

"Nae... It's you..." Sehun insert the straw inside your mouth and asked you to take a sip of that drink..

 

Tears falling down on your cheek without you willing.. It's automatically burst out when someone feel a bit relief from having a big problem..She can feel her problem fly away.. just like a wind..

 

Sehun hug you tightly... Calm you down.. And kiss your forehead as a mark of his love to you... 

 

you push him slowly to make a gap between you and him.. 

 

"Okay... I'm okay right now... I'm O~......" suddenly you startled.. 

 

what happen..? it's feel like you world rolling around... and the time like stop for a while.. why he do that here..?

 

Sehun stop her from cry by kissing her at lips..but now, you can see his face was very near to your.. He closed his eyes but your eyes opened widely, Suprised by his actions...

 

He want all your problem will ran away from her.. or, he really want to share it with you..

 

you can feel his breathe on your face.. And once again it's makes you feel tremble but he catch your hand and pull you into his chest...

 

"can you feel it..??" he said...

 

BADUMP...BADUMP...

 

"this heart.. only beat fast like crazy... If I'm with you... only you... " 

 

You circle your arm around his waist.. And feel loved by him...

 

 

now, I trust him... I really really trust him.. No more doubt...!! nae... 

 

 

 

continue...

 

 

 


 

hye!!!

sorry maybe its too short... 

but i hope you can enjoy it...

hahaa... i miss you all, readers...

<3 <3 <3

 

Comment below... if YOU're in this fic.. what do you feel..??

 

subscribe,vote and comment!!