Part 8

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

The next morning...

 

You feel something weird because you cant move your body while you was sleeping.. you force yourself to move but you suddenly heard a voice mumbling while sleeping.. 

 

You can feel someone hug your waist with his warm hand.. you can feel his breathe blows on your ears..It makes your eyes widen, fully awake .. You turn your head to look at your back..

 

Its true...

 

Someone lean on the bed with you..

 

It's....

 

 

Him...

 

 

 

Sehun...

 

 

"Morning..." he open his left eyes and greet you..

 

You jumped a bit and quickly move away from him.. Unfortunately, He was faster than you... You fall back on the bed when he suddenly hugged your waist..It was very tight..

 

"W-What are you doing..?"

"Don't you remember..? You walking while you're sleep.. and suddenly ask me to move a little bit.." Sehun said with a cynical smile...

"N-No... I-It cant be... Argh..!!! I didn't remember everything.!!"

"Shh... Just calm down... and stay in my arm.. " he said..Its makes your ace turned red and feel hot..

 

"Ahm... I'm sorry...." he said

"for what..?"

"Because i kiss you... I stole your first kiss, its maybe for Luhan... but, I don't know why i'm like that... I....I feel hurt...I don't know why..." he whispered throught your ears..

 

"Just forget it.... I already forget it... Don't remind me of it anymore.." you said after sigh in many times..

 

I can't forget it... But.. Why he feel hurt... ? Is he already have a feeling towards me..?

 

"I have to go to school.. It will be late" you wanted to escape from his arms..

"Don't be stupid yobo... Today is holiday...Lets take some rest together..." 

 

"P-Please...don't do this to me... I don't like it.. I hope you understand... You can't push me to do this... " you said without looking at him..

 

"Okay... You can go..." 

 

 

You walked away from him and feel a little bit relief..You can feel your heat beats faster and you don't want he notice it...you sit on floor 

 

He looks like he never care bout my feeling... He do whatever that he like.. and never care bout me.. whether he really like me or he do that just for fun..? *dept sigh* eotteokkae... I feel bad...really really bad.. If... I lay my love on him but he doesn't...

 

you take out your phone and try to call Luhan..A few days ago, he give you his number..

 

You : Luhan..?

Luhan : Are you _____?

You : Nae.. its me..

Luhan : why do you call me? Do you miss me?

You : its not like that... It just.... hmph... Nothing...

Luhan : Wait a sec... why your voice like flustered..? are you crying..?

You : I...I...... 

 

 

Luhan asked you to meet him at the garden near to your house... He can see your face was red as a tomato when you're meet.. he know you was hide your tears..and all of sudden, he grab your hand and keep you on his chest..

 

"You can cry if you want to... I know, you hide it...Cry...I'm here.." Luhan said with his gently voice.. It makes you feel calm and you can't hide it anymore,,,

"I'm just a little bit flustered.. Thats why I cry maybe..."

"Are this thing caused by a guy..?" He asked you 

"why do you ask like that,,,??"

"Because.... I can feel your heart beats faster...Is this caused by a guy... Is you already fall for someone..? huh... I thought it was me.." his face was red, a little bit dissapointed and sad..

"acually,I like you... But... I think someone already stole my heart.. He always makes me flustered.. He like a sweet and loving guy inside my house.. But.. He totally change when he enter the school.."

 

Luhan a little bit shock...And suddenly he feel angry with that guy..

 

My house?? What are both of them doing..? and... that guy was in same school with us?? seriously..? Who's that type of guy that make her cry like this..?!

 

 

"Forget him... and please.. fall in love with me again...I'll take care of you..I'll promise.."

"Luhan... Let me think about it later... and can you dont hug me like this? I can't breathe..."

"Ops.. sorry...." he let you off form his hug..

 

you look at his face while he give you his sweet smile.. He shed your tear and move his face close to you..

 

"Remember me... always remember me.... araso" he whispered at your ears with his soft voice..

 

you startled for a moment.. And give him a small nod.. 

He ruffled your hair and give you a big smile...

 

...................................

 

"sorry hyung... I want to take her for a while..." suddenly Sehun appear and grasp your hand...

 

Luhan stuck for a while and just watch both of you walk away from him...

 

He smile.....

 

we're like the same girl huh..? 

So, the guy is Sehun..

Ahh, i see..

I'm not worry...

Because...

He was a protective and caring guy...

I trust him..

But...

If he hurt her once again...

Give her to me...

Let me give my full of heart towards her..

I'll keep it....

For her...

 

......................................

 

"what do you want..?" you pull your hand from his grip, ogle and pout...

he put his hand on your shouder "Hey... look at me..."

"For what..?"

"Don't get close to another guy except me..."

"Why..? Who are you for me..? my boyfriend? Oh, come on... You're nothing to me.. And i'm sure... I'm nothing to you..." you say like that and walk away from him..You feel very sad when you say like that... And you realise that you're fall for him

 

And you know... He never fall for you...  your tear flow on your cheek...

 

and someone stop you...

 

"You're nothing to me..?? Are you sure..??" sehun said while hug your waist from back..

"Let me go...."

"Listen.... You're everything to me... You're everything... to me... You're my first love... and my last...." he whispered gently..

"Liar.... You're such a big liar... " tears flow again and again...you can't stop it now..

"I'm not... I never kiss a girl except you.. I never do a stupid thing to another girl..except you.. don't you notice it..? huh.? "

"But you didn't look at me when teacher asked me to answer maths question in the class...and you let another guy help me...why? I really thought you didn't care bout me.."

"Actually, I want you to answer it by yourself.. i want to see your improvement... And Its really hurt when you accept him as your tutor... I thought you like it... Thats why I throw my feeling away... and asked myself to forget that stupid feeling.. "

"Aniya... Uhm... I mean.. I like him.. But... I want you to be my tutor..."

"Aish... jinjja.... This girl always pissed me off.. you still like him...? Yah..so, why are you cry then? "

"Let me finish my word...I like him... But.. I love you..." you said it and staring on the floor

"You... You what.? I can't hear it.."

"I love you..."

"What...?"

"I love you pabo..!"

 

He lean his head on your shoulder...and give put a deep sigh...

"finally... I got you... haaaaah.... so relief... Now... I'm not single... Because... I have to protect tthis kind of crazy girl..."

He smile... And you can feel he hugs you tightly.. and his heart beats fast....

 

 

continue~ 

 

 


 

Author note :

Annyeong.. ~ How are you readers...? I hope you're in a pink of health... I very miss all my reader... sorry for late update... I'm kind of busy... 

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter...

Saranghae ... thanks a lot... 

not forgotten to all my votter and subscriber.. thanks a lot.. I very appreciate it... 

 

 

Vote,subscribe and comment...

^_^