Part 3

OH NO ..!! My Maths Teacher is YOU ..?! =.=" [ExoMuffin]

"Don't blush honey" Sehun whisper to you.. He deliberately makes you feel ashamed.

You suddenly startled and avoid your eyes from him..

"Just follow the rules okay... or... I will continue to kiss your sweet lips" He said with his cynical smile again

You look him with your round eyes...You're shocked when he say like that..

"I already know that you'll did this to me... You always wanna scared me.. but... You cannot fool me"  you monologue and ogle to him..

"Yah.. I will do what I say... araso... " Sehun said and sitting on the chair with folded his hand..

"Are you sure...?" you pretend to be brave

"Don't try to challenge me... I'll do that if you wanna prove from me.. "

"okay... Now, you win... But .. I'm very sure...you'll give up.."

"ahhhh whatever.... *look down to his watch* okay... sharp 6 o'clock we start the lesson.. okay..?" sehun grinned.

"shut up.." you pouts..

"Prepare some snack for me eo... ara... ? Stand by your maths book before i come.. see ya.. "

 

You step your feet to the floor roughly when he walks out from your house... Its too annoyed for you because this guy always shows his naughty face that makes you feels crap..

 

________________________________________________________________________

6.00 p.m

You already prepare snack and coke for him on your study room, waiting for him like crazy, walking through and fro the room then take a step of a dance to throw your bored away.. He open the door silently and saw you dancing like crazy..

"i like.... yehet" he said, clapping his hand strongly.

"It almost 7 pm... haha... My tutor was late.. It doesn't makes sense..." your cynical laughter come out.

"So..? Its not effected to me.. Where's your books..?"

"Molla.." you avoid his sharp eyes.. he walks towards you.. 

"Mworago..?" He hugged you from back and whisper to you with his calm voice..

"Okay... FINE..! In my drawer... Aish... Don't flirting me here..! I will tell my father.."

"Just tell him... palli palli.. *relax* He would never trust you...haha... I like this situation.. "

 

You take out your book and give him to check the book.. You can see his eyes wider when he saw your answering wrong in maths..  He shook his head and stare at you.. He sigh..

"We start from the basic...Firstly you should understand the instruction... Then you look down to the formula... Yah, are you understand..?"

You just nodding without saying any words from your mouth..

"Then you must bla...bla....bla...bla...

 

You POV

I just listened all words that come out from his mouth... And... I understand easily when he teach me this subject... I don't know what happen.. Now I can answer the Question that he already gave to me.. Just a quiz... I saw him eating snack and read my comic at the same time.. And I wonder... his fans will bash towards me if they know he teach me every day..*you're trance* I wonder.. He will kiss me when i make a problem... Ahhh..!! Aniya..Aniya.. I still like Luhan... Yeah.... No More SEHUN...

 

"Yah..! I asked you just know.. Where's my coke..? " he said waving his hand to you..

"hold on.." you're murky...

 

"why you act like that..? " He giggle.. 

"Aniya... I just....hmph... Nothing..." 

"your temperament this makes me feel resentful.. Don't let me lose control.."

"WAE...?!! WHAT DO YOU WANT IF YOU UNCONTROL YOURSELF..? KISS ME..? HAH..!! OH, COME ON.. (cynical) Are you sure to give your first kiss to me..? Really..?" you look him with a crap face..

"Don't challenge me to do that... You can't sleep well if I do that..." He giggle while eating snack.

"Whatever... My first special for Luhan.."

"I you say a word after this... You will missed you first kiss for your 'Luhan' =.="

 

After a few minutes you in silent mode, he start the lesson again with give you a 10 more quiz.. Its makes you feel annoyed..

you monologue : [I hate this subject.. I hate my tutor... I tempered will burst..!! ARGHHHH..!!]

Suddenly Sehun touch your head..

"uh..?? your head hot.. *blank* Are you annoyed..?"

"NAE..! stop the lessoning for today...!" you stomping the pencil on the desk.

"You have to answer only one more question... then i'll go home.."

"Really..?"you start to show your shining face then hastily finished your quiz."DONE.. ^_^"

"oH.. GOOD... all correct... you're good _______ " he caressing your hair gently.. It makes you startled.. " I'll go go back here with my School Uniform.. Don't lock your door... jalja...~"

"O_____O" speechless

 

 

 continue~